Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 10

Riley and the others knocked on Giselles door.

"Come in." She said.

They walked in and she smiled as they entered.

"Hello." She said. "Are you enjoying yourselves?"

Allie nodded. "It's been really enjoyable here."

Giselle nodded then looked at Riley. "Have you made your decision?"

"Yes I have." Riley said.

Giselle listened intently along with Eden, Allie, and Summer.

"I still can't believe any of this but since all our worlds are in danger and lives are at stake." She said. "I'll help defeat Miriam."

"Excellent!" Giselle said hugging Riley which surprised her. "Your great grandmother was the same way at first."

"She was?" Riley asked.

Giselle nodded. "Out of the three she was the most reluctant to help defeat the witch but she ultimately decided to stay as did you."

"I guess I have a lot more in common with my great grandma than I thought." Riley said.

"You do." Giselle said looking at them. "You all do."

"What was my grandma like?" Allie asked.

"Like you she was scared but she was the first one and the quickest to accept this." Giselle said. "She also became fast friends with the inhabitants of Wonderland especially with Chester and the twins."

"Chester." Allie said. "He was real helpful when I arrived here I wish he was here right now."

"Who said I wasn't?" A familiar voice said.

They all turned to see a big grin floating on the arm of a chair. Slowly the body formed revealing the Cheshire Cat.

"Chester!" Allie said running over and picking up the cat. "You're here!"

He chuckled. "Of course." He said purring as she scratched his stomach. "I said you wouldn't see me but I would see you." "I was with you the entire time."

"Then where were you?" Summer asked.

"I was hiding and I have a habit of just appearing in places out of nowhere." He said.

"No shit." Summer said.

Giselle laughed. "Your great grandma was just the way you are Summer." "She was sarcastic, feisty, and had a pottymouth."

"I do not!" Summer yelled making everyone laughed.

"Do too." Allie said. "Remember what that sailor girl said back home?" "She said you would make a good captain because of your bad mouth."

"Whatever." Summer mumbled.

"Speaking of home." Riley said. "Giselle can you please show us how bad it's gotten?"

She nodded and waved her hand over her ball.

"My God." Allie said seeing all the destruction that had happened.

"Where's Jimmy?" Summer asked.

The crystal ball changed showing Jimmy walking along with China Girl holding his finger.

"Where are Johnny, Maggie, and Zacky?" Riley asked.

The ball changed showing Johnny carrying a pot of gold. Then it changed to Zacky and Sally kissing under the moonlight on their hilltop. Finally it showed Maggie now transformed into the Bride of Frankenstein running and screaming at the monster.

Allie gasped. "They've all changed too."

Giselle nodded. "Which is why we must get started on your training."

"Before we do Giselle." Riley said. "Can Jimmy come here?"

"I'm sorry but mortals who aren't a descendant of anyone in our worlds for some reason can't enter here." She said regretfully.

Riley sighed. "Is there anyway we can let him know we're okay and trying to fix things."

Giselle nodded. "Rosie?"

They looked and watched a red orb come forward.

"Yes Giselle?" Rosie said.

"I need you to give a message to someone in their world." She said.

"Your world is stranger than mine." China Girl said as they walked along.

Jimmy chuckled. "It's not usually like this but for some reason it is tonight."

China Girl gasped. "Did the witch do this?"

"I don't know but it could be anything." Jimmy said.

China Girl nodded then gasped. "Who are those people."

Jimmy looked up seeing a group of zombies.

"You've got to be fucking kidding." Jimmy said picking up China Girl.

"Who are they?" She asked again.

"Bad news." He said. "Hold on!" He said as he started to run.

Jimmy ran as fast as his long legs would carry him as he clutched China Girl to his chest.

"Jimmy I'm slipping!" She said.

Jimmy managed to get her on his shoulder and held her tightly there. He jumped over a barrel and hid behind a car. The zombies ran past snarling.

"That was close." He said as China Girl slid down. "Are you okay?"

"I'm find." She said. "What's that?"

Jimmy looked to see a red orb coming towards them.

He groaned. "Now what?"

The orb came closer till Jimmy could see a small woman.

"Are you Jimmy Sullivan?" Rosie asked.

He nodded. "And who are you?"

"I'm Rosie from Diamond City." She said.

"Where the hell is that at?" He asked.

"It's in a world that your friends are currently in." She said.

"How did they get there aid are they okay?" Jimmy asked standing up.

"They're fine and they wanted me to give you this." She held out a small slip of paper.

When Jimmy took it the paper became bigger. His eyes ran over the writing and ended at Rileys, Allies, and Summers signatures.

Jimmy looked up eyes wide. "They're descendants of some of fairy tales heriones and they're fighting against a witch to save not only our world but your world?"

Rosie nodded. "Correct."

"This is a lot to take in but I believe just about anything right now." He said. "Is there anything I can do to help them."

"You can't go into our world since you're not a descendant but they told me to tell you just make sure your friends don't get kill and things don't get worse." Rosie said.

Jimmy snorted. "Easier said then done but I'll try and tell them good luck for me please."

Rosie smiled. "Will do and good luck to you too."

Rosie vanished in a pop.

"What does she mean by they're saving all the worlds?" China Girl asked.

"My friends have to fight a witch to save everyone." Jimmy said picking her up.

"I hope they succeed I don't like this at all." She said as Jimmy carried her.

"Me neither." He said.

"Are you ready for your training?" Giselle asked.

"As we'll ever be." Riley said.

They were lead outside where the others were waiting. Deanna came forward.

"First we're gonna teach you how to shoot an arrow." She said.

Allies eyes widened. "I couldn't do it during summer camp and I can't do it now."

Deanna smiled. "Even more reason to practice."

"I don't know." Allie said.

"It'll be fine Al." Riley said.

Summer nodded. "As long as we have each others back nothing can stop us."

Miriam chuckled. "Let's see if you think like that when y'all turn against each other."