Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 12

"That's Matt." Riley whispered still looking at the crystal ball.

"Who's that?" Zackary asked.

"A total asshole from our world who's been messing with Riley for a while." Summer said. "He's been trying to get her to go out with her for a while."

"He has?" James asked. "What else has he done?"

"Right before everyone turned into their costumes he grabbed me and wouldn't let go." Riley said. "Summer kicked him in the groin and as he walked away he said this wasn't over."

"There's something else isn't there?" Deanna asked.

"He was dressed like the Big Bad Wolf." Riley said. "And he chased me into the woods where I was transported here."

"Sounds like this Matt is a descendant of the original Big Bad Wolf." James said. "Everything y'all described about him fits the original one perfectly."

"I don't have to worry about it cause I've rejected him numerous times." Riley said.

"Your great grandmother was the same way at first but he managed to seduce her." Giselle said.

"He did?" Riley asked.

She nodded. "But your grandmother managed to snap out his seduction and defeat him."

"You're saying that I'll follow in her footsteps and allow myself to give in to him?" Riley asked.

"That depends solely on you Riley." Giselle said. "You have to resist him with everything power of your being."

"Isn't there a charm you can give me of a spell you can cast to at least help me?" She asked.

Giselle thought about it before getting up and grabbing a small box. She opened it revealing a small pendant.

"It's beautiful." Riley said.

"It's the charm of resistance." Giselle said taking it out. "This is the same one your great grandmother wore."

Riley took it from Giselle and clip it around her neck.

"It can help you to extent but remember Riley it mainly depends on you to resist him." Giselle said.

"I'll remember that." Riley said.

"Giselle since Riley has the wolf to worry about do I have to worry about the Queen of Hearts?" Allie asked.

Giselle waved her hand and the ball changed to show a woman with brunette hair wearing a dress with hearts sitting on her throne. She ordered the person standing in front of her to have his head cut off.

"That's Michelle." Allie said eyes wide.

"Another person from your world?" The twins asked.

She nodded. "She was always mean to us specifically me and she was dressed like the Queen of Hearts." "She's the one along with her cards who chased me into the woods."

"She probably knows you're here then." Giselle said.

"How could she?" Allie asked. "She doesn't practice or do any kind of magic."

"True but her sister does." Giselle said waving her hand again.

The ball changed to show a black haired woman wearing an elegant purple dress. They couldn't see her face as she walked to a mirror.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall." She said. "Who's the fairest one of all?"

"Snow White." The mirror said.

The queen yelled in anger and smashed a glass turning to reveal her face.

"That's Valary!" Summer said. "She's Michelles twin sister in our world."

"And she's the evil queen in this world." Riley said.

"She also knows you're here." Giselle said.

"Obviously." Summer said. "And she's gonna try to poison me with a apple isn't she?"

Giselle shook her head. "Ever since your ancestor managed to come out her deep sleep she's been practicing over the years getting more creative."

"This is just perfect." Summer said. "Not only do we have to worry about one bitch but we gave to worry about our ancestors enemies who are our enemies in our world."

"Giselle what can we do?" Allie asked.

"All you can do is fight back and defeat them like your ancestors did." She said. "And another thing."

"What is it?" Riley asked.

"Never go anywhere outside of Diamond city alone." She said.

"What's the big idea?!" Donald Duck yelled as his nephews played a trick on him.

"He's funny." China Girl said giggling.

"Very short tempered fellow but he is funny." Emily said.

All three continued to walk avoiding flying witches, zombies, vampires, etc.

"Would you like your fortune told?" A gypsy asked.

"No thank you." Jimmy said as they walked by.

"Why can't we Jimmy?" China Girl asked.

"Cause people like that aren't always truthful." He said. "They lie to get peoples money and possessions."

"People are that dishonest?" Emily asked. "That's horrible."

"Yes it is but that's how some people are." Jimmy said.

"You're not like that Jimmy." China Girl said. "You're really truthful, honest and nice."

Jimmy looked down smiling at the little doll holding his finger.

"Thank you CG." He said.

She giggled. "I've never be called CG but I'll take it."

Everyone laughed as they continued walking along.

"So we can't go anywhere outside of he city along cause they'll try to get us lost." Allie said.

Riley nodded. "That's what Giselle said."

"As if we didn't have enough to worry about." Summer said. "Now we have to worry about this shit."

"It won't be that bad Summer." Zackary said.

"Easy for you to say you're not actually involved in this." She said.

Zackary chuckled. "I am actually more than you think."

She raised an eyebrow. "How so?"

"I'll let you figure it out yourself." He said.

Summer looked confused and looked at the others for help.

"I'm not telling you." Allie said giggling.

"Don't look at me cause I'm not telling either." Riley said a smirk forming.

"Mean bitches!" Summer yelled.

Everyone laughed. As they laughed Riley noticed an elf walking towards them. He was holding their costumes.

"Hello." Allie said with a smile.

"Hello my name is Johnathon." He said. "Giselle asked me to deliver these to you."

"What did you say your name was?" Summer asked.

"It's Johnathon." He repeated.

All three looked at each other than looked back at him.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"No it's just you look a lot like our friend Johnny." Riley said.