Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 15

"I don't see her." Summer said as they floated above the forest still trying to evade the gorillas.

"She must've fell to the deepest darkest part of the forest." Deanna said.

"You mean?" Allie asked eyes wide.

Deanna nodded. "The Big Bad Wolf's turf."

"We have to find her ASAP!" Allie said and her monkey flew down.

"Allie watch out!" Summer yelled.

Allie looked up to see a gorillas flying towards her with a club.

"Shit!" She said. "Get us out of here and keep him away from the others."

Her monkey flew around in a circle before flying to the left.

"Allie what the hell are you doing?" Summer asked.

"Trying to keep him from y'all find...

She didn't finish her sentence cause another gorilla came and rammed into them. Allie screamed as she slid back. The twins grabbed her hands trying to pull her up.

"Hang on Allie." Dum said.

"I'm trying!" She yelled then gasped as the gorilla flew back its club raised.

Allie looked down before letting go of their hands.

"Allie!" They all said in unison.

Allie fell through some branches and some flowers before landing unconscious back in Wonderland.

"Great." Summer said sarcastically. "Now what do we do?"

"Fly away!" The twins yelled flying pass.

Summer looked to see a bird flying towards her.

"Shit let's get out of here!" She said.

The bird cawed and followed her and her monkey.

"Summer duck!" Deanna yelled.

Summer glanced over her shoulder to see the bird spitting fireballs.

"Fuck!" She yelled as they dodged one after another.

As they flew closer to Diamond City Summers monkey screeched as it got hit with a fireball.

"No." Summer said as another one came.

She jumped as it almost hit her. The branches of the forest grabbed her as she fell through.

Summer screamed as she was thrown left and right. Finally a branch threw her into a tree. Summer groaned as her middle hit the tree and she rolled down unconscious.

"What do we do now?" The twins asked.

"Get back to Diamond City and tell Giselle and the others." Deanna said. "We have to find them before they do."

Riley groaned and she gasped as she sat up. Her side was hurting from the fall.

Her eyes widen as she looked around. She was back in the forest except it looked darker than it did.

"God." She whispered as she got up.

She looked at herself. Her fishnets and cape were ripped again. Her costume was torn in the middle. She touched her lip feeling dried blood.

She felt her neck and thankfully the necklace was still there. She looked up seeing no one in sight.

"I hope they're all okay." She said as she started to walk.

Allie grabbed her head and sat up. "I'm back in Wonderland." She said getting up from the mushroom she had landed in.

Except of was darker and not the pleasant part of Wonderland.

"This is the place where she got lost at." She whispered.

She looked around and sighed when she saw a familiar grin.

"Chester?" She said as he slowly started to appear.

"Allie are you okay?" He asked.

"I guess so." She said. "What about the others?"

"They're back in their respective lands too." He said.

"It was Miriam wasn't it?" She asked.

He nodded. "She did this so the antagonists in these worlds would get and defeat y'all."

"That's means The Queen of Hearts knows I'm here." She whispered.

He nodded. "And she's got her cards looking for you."

"Can you help me out?" She asked.

"Out of the darkest corner of the forest not really." He said. "But I'll help you evade her."

She nodded. "Thanks."

"Let's get going." He said vanishing till his grin remained.

"Fuck." Summer moaned as her middle ached from the impact of the tree. "Got to be fucking kidding me."

"Summer are you okay?" A voice asked.

"Tabitha?" She said seeing the fox appear. "What are you doing here?"

"To help lead you out the dark woods." She said.

"It was that bitch Miriam wasn't it?" She asked. "Fuck!"

"Yes she did this so the individual villains of these worlds could defeat y'all." She said.

"That means Allie and Riley are in their worlds too." She whispered. "I have to get to them."

She groaned as she stood up holding her side.

"First we have to tend to that." Tabitha said. "I'll show you out of the woods."

"Where are we going?" Summer asked following her.

Tabitha appeared to smile. "To visit seven little men who have been waiting to meet you."

"The seven dwarfs." Summer said dad she followed her.

"This is more scarier than Spooksville." Shaggy said as they drove past a demon.

"That's putting it mildly." Jimmy said. "Where are we heading to?"

"To do more research on all of this and what you said." Velma said. "If your friends really are in a different world maybe there's something on how to enter it."

"Anything seems possible at this point." Jimmy said.

"Can we like eat first?" Shaggy asked. "I'm starving."

"Shaggy how can you think about food at a time like this?" Daphne asked.

"I always get hungry when I'm scared." He said.

"You're always scared." Velma said.

"Therefore I'm always hungry." He said.

Everyone laughed. "I think I might have some candy still in my pocket." Jimmy said pulling some out.

"Groovy man thanks!" Shaggy said taking it.

As he was about to eat a piece of Laffy Taffy Scooby tapped his shoulder with his tail. Shaggy looked and Scooby ate the Taffy.

"Scooby!" He yelled making everyone laugh.

Jimmy looked down as CG nestled into his stomach asleep.

"You know she looks at you like a big brother." Emily said. "I can just tell."

Jimmy smiled. "It's weird she's become a little sister to me and we've only known each other for a couple of hours."

"Doesn't matter." Emily said. "We you find yourself caring, loving, or attached to someone it doesn't matter how long you've known them."

Jimmy smiled and looked down at the sleeping doll. As he looked Jimmy realized if and when they broke the spell CG would become a person in a costume or inanimate object again.

He decided not to think about it and just savor the whatever time they had left.

As Riley walked she heard a noise. She gasped and looked around seeing nothing.

She picked up her pace and the noise came again louder. She started to run as it got closer and louder.

As she ran she ended up tripping and rolling down a hill. She stopped and looked up.

She froze as she heard a chuckled from behind her.

"You're as clumsy as your great grandmother was." A voice said.

Riley looked over her shoulder and saw a pair of luminescent eyes looking at her.

Her eyes widen as they slowly came forward revealing the Big Bad Wolf in human form.