Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 16

Riley shuddered and started crawling backwards. Matthew titled his head at her an amused expression and slowly waked towards her.

Riley swallowed as she continued to crawl backwards her eyes locking with those intense hazel eyes. She let out a started sound as she crawled into a small pond that was partially frozen.

He chuckled as she scrambled up. "Looks like someone is a little wet."

Riley said nothing as she walked backwards glancing over her shoulder as he followed her.

She kept looking at the sky hoping the others would appear out of nowhere to help her.

"They won't be able to find you." He said as if reading her thoughts. "Not in my territory."

"They won't give up trying to find me." She said.

He grinned. "You don't sound so sure about that."

"I am sure." She said.

"Then why does your voice tremble Little Red?" He asked sedcutively as he kept following her.

"It's snowing and it's cold." She said.

"I'm not cold at all." He said. "But if you're cold I know a way to help warm you up."

"I'm find I'll toughen it out." She said firmly looking for an exit.

"You're stubborn just like your great grandmother." He said. "Makes you more appealing to me."

Riley gasped as she hit something hard. She turned and fell to the ground as she realized it was Matthew.

"You really like getting down and dirty don't you?" He asked.

"I wouldn't be if someone didn't keep scaring me." She said getting up.

"I think you keep falling for another reason." He said.

Riley gasped as he backed her into a tree. She was trapped between his arms.

"Let me go." She said hitting him.

"Why would I do that?" He asked. "When I have you right and just the way I want you?"

"Because you'll be sorry if you don't." She said.

He laughed in amusement. "Who's gonna stop me?" "Them?" "You?"

"Yes I will." She said.

"You don't want me to stop." He said staring deep into her eyes.

"Yes I do." She said gasped as he leaned in near her ear.

"Try to stop me then." He said gently kissing her neck.

Riley stood frozen like a statue not moving and not saying a word.

"Resist him resist him." She kept telling herself.

She shuddered as his kisses went down and his hands roamed her body.

"I can smell your juices." He growled kissing her ear. "You're so wet and ready."

She whimpered as he started biting her neck. She could feel his canines grazing her skin. It sent a thrill through her.

He chuckled as he felt her body trembled in his hands.

"Virginal, innocent, and pure." He said against her neck. "Makes you more appealing to me." "Makes me want you more."

Riley gasped as he started sucking on her neck. She closed her eyes and moaned softly.

He smirked against her neck. "Give in to me."

She moaned again as he continued her hands going to his hair. Riley sighed as he sucked harder. Then she gasped opening her eyes.

She heard a noise then the sound of sucking. Riley groaned as he drank from her.

She became weak and he pulled away her blood on his lips. He licked his lips and gathered her in his arms as she fell unconscious.

"Chester are you still there?" Allie asked.

"Of course I am." He said his face flashing then vanishing.

"Okay good." She said. "I'm sorry I keep asking I'm just scared."

"It's okay to be scared but remember I'm here." He said.

"Okay." She said as they walked into a clearing. "This looks familiar."

"Does anything come to you?" He asked.

"Not really except Alice had tea with...

"Hello child." A voice said.

Allie looked an odd looking man with a elaborate suit on and a rabbit next to him.

"Know who they are?" Chester asked.

"The Mad Hatter and the March Hare." She said as they came over.

"You can call me MH and just call him March." He said.

"Doesn't she look familiar MH?" March asked.

He took a good look at her. "Why she's the descendant of Alice." "What is your name?"

"Allie." She said.

"She looks so much like her." March said. "The resemblance is undeniable."

"You must stay for a cup of tea." MH said.

"I would love too but I can't I'm trying to find my way back to my friends." She said.

"Just for a couple of minutes?" March asked.

"What do you think Chester?" She asked.

"I don't see why not." He said.

"Okay I'll stay." She said.

They jumped and grabbed her hands leading her to a long table that was covered with teapots, breads, and pastries.

"Thank you." She said as MH pulled a chair out for her.

The Double MHs sat down and passed her a cup of tea. She sipped it. It wasn't too hot or too cold. They passed a tray of shortbread cookies down.

"So Allie do tell us how you got here." MH said.

"Well the witch Miriam sent her minions and knocked me and my friends out the sky." She said.

"I forgot." March said setting his cup down. "You and your friends are to save us all from her."

She nodded. "If only I can get out of her first."

"It is difficult getting out of here but now impossible." MH said. "But you must take another journey."

"To where?" Allie asked.

"To the White Queen." March said.

"We almost there Tabby?" Summer asked as she stepped over another stump.

"We're here." She said stopping.

Summer looked up to see a small cottage up ahead. Tabitha lead her to it and tapped on it with her nose.

Summer heard movement and chatter from inside. Then the door opened revealing a small man with glasses.

"Hello." He said. "May I help you?"

"I'm...

Another man appeared and gasped. "Doctor don't you know who she is?"

Doctor looked closely and gasped. "She's the great granddaughter of Snow White."

"Yes I am and I could use some help." She said.

"Come in." He said gesturing her and Tabitha in.

She was lead to room with a table and five other men sat at eating and chattering loudly.

"Men we have a visitor." Doctor said.

They all looked up and grew silent.

"Doc is that...

"You bet it is Smiley." He said. "What is your name?"

"Summer." She said.

"Summer my name is Doctor." He said. "Doc for short." "Come on men introduce yourselves."

They others got up and walked over. The other dwarf who had appeared at the door was first.

"My name is Shy." He said blushing.

She laughed and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Shy."

He blushed harder and moved on. The next one yawned as he shook her hand. "I'm Tired."

Next one came up covering his nose. "I'm Aaaaaa...

"Shoot!" One said covering his nose.

He sighed then...

Aaaahchooooo!!!!!!

Everyone flew back and some held on to things as they sneeze sent them back.

"Fool can't even control his hay fever when a lady is around." One said with a scowl.

"I'm sorry Miss." He said. "My name is...

"It's okay and you're name is Aaa-choo." She said with a smile.

He chuckled and covered his nose again and walked away.

The next two came up. One had a big smile the other had a big grin as well.

"Smiley ma'am and this is Silly he doesn't talk." He said.

"Nice to meet you and he can't talk at all?" She asked.

"He's never tried too." He said with a laugh.

"That's too bad." She said with a laugh by stopped when the last one came up. "Let me guess you're Angry?"

He chuckled. "Not anymore now my name is Neutral cause I'm neither happy or angry."

She smiled. "Nice to meet you Neutral."

"What brings you to our cottage?" Smiley asked.

"That bitch Miriam attacked me and I fell through here." She said. "The branches attacked me and threw me into a tree."

"We've been waiting for the longest for somebody to defeat her and Valora." Shy said. "Now with you and your friends here there's hope."

"But first lets tend to that bruise." Doc said.

"Found anything?" Fred asked.

"Nothing but a bunch of junk." Daphne said.

"Same here." The others said.

"Well we won't give up." Velma said grabbing another book.

As Jimmy looked through another CG walked over with a book.

"Jimmy could you please read this to me?" She asked holding it up.

"A little busy CG." He said.

"Please?" She asked with those blue eyes.

"Okay I don't see why not." He said taking it and setting her on his lap. "My Family Tree."

She nodded. "Cause it talks about family."

"Okay then." He said opening it and began reading.

He finally got done with it. "Thank you Jimmy." She said hugging him.

"You're welcome." He said returning the hug.

"You're like a big brother to me thought we're not related." She said looking at him. "I'm so happy that I met you tonight.

"Happy I met you too." He said as she hugged him again.

This reopened the fact that after tonight CG wouldn't exist anymore.

"Found something!" Velma said.

Everyone came forward. "What is it?" Shaggy said.

"Apparently there's a spell that can open other dimensions but it requires someone of witch blood to do it." She said.

"We know no one of witch blood." Emily said.

"We do." Velma said getting up and grabbing the book.

"You mean...

She nodded. "Thorn of the Hex Girls."

Riley groaned from an ache in her neck. She opened her eyes and found herself on the ground of a lush green ground.

She touched her neck feeling dried blood. She gasped remembering what happened.

She tried to get up but fell back down due to blood loss. Her eyes widen as the familiar hazel eyes appeared.

He stepped out the shadows shirtless.