Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 17

Riley shuddered and crawled back her back hitting the tree. Ate tried to avoid seeing his eyes, that amused look in his face, and that body.

"Where are we?" She asked not looking at him.

"Somewhere more private where we can be alone." He said standing in front of her.

She winced as the ache came back in her neck. "What did you do to me?" She asked feeling the dried blood.

"Marked you claimed you as mine." He said squatting down. "Look at me."

She shook her head. "I won't and I'm not yours."

He chuckled. "That mark says differently." He said leaning forward and pinned her to the ground.

She whimpered as he sniffed her slowly going down her body till he reached her womanhood. He came back up to her ear and whispered...

"And your body says differently." He said.

She tried to pushed him away he pinned her down and positioned himself between her legs.

"Don't fight it Riley." He said his eyes boring into hers. "Don't fight what your body wants." "Don't fight what you want."

"I don't want you at all." She said. "You're evil and you want to destroy me." "Destroy all of us."

He chuckled. "I would believe you actually meant all that if you're voice didn't tremble and I couldn't sense deceit coming off you waves."

"I'm not lying." She said looking at him.

He smiled and leaned in his canines grazed her ear. "Yes you are." "You can't lie to me Riley."

Her eyes widen as he pulled away. "Why?"

He leaned in his lips brushing against hers. "Cause this is fate it is meant to be." "We're meant to be."

She gasped as he nipped her bottom lip. "Please stop."

"You don't want me to stop." He said pulling back looking into her eyes. "Stop fighting me Riley." "Give in to me."

She gulped as he leaned in and softly kissed her. She opened her eyes. He stroked her cheek before cupping it and kissing her again.

Riley lips slowly began responding. He pried her mouth open his tongue entering.

She moaned softly her hands roaming his bare chest and back.

"She's giving in." Deanna said.

"What do we do now?" James asked.

"We can do nothing." Giselle said. "This is Rileys fight she's the only one who can do something."

Allie laughed and applauded as the Dormouse finished another performance.

"That was wonderful." She said.

"Thank you." He said bowing.

At that moment two small figures appeared out the fog.

"Allie!" The twins said out of breath.

"Dee and Dum." She said getting up to meet them. "What are you doing here?"

"It's Riley." Dum said.

"What's happened to Riley?" She asked eyes wide.

"The wolf has gotten to her." Dee said. "He's marked her as his."

"He has?" She asked. "This is my fault."

March came down as she started sobbing. "It's not your fault." He said rubbing her back.

"If I hadn't gotten distracted I could've prevented the wolf from getting her." She said.

Chester appeared. "It's not your fault Allie." "It's Rileys battle she's the only one who can defeat him."

She nodded and sniffled. "I still have to find her though."

"We must go to Miranda the White Queen." Dee said. "But it's a days walk from here."

"How can we get there sooner?" She asked.

"I can help." A voice said.

They all turned and Allie gasped. "Hooky?"

The now butterfly nodded. "I can fly you there."

Allie walked over and gently touched his wings. "Your wings are beautiful." "Are you sure you can?"

"I want to." He said with a smile. "Now hop on."

Allie got on him careful not to rip his wings. The twins hopped on as well.

"Are y'all coming?" Allie asked.

MH shook his head. "We have guests coming in a while for tea." "Thanks for stopping and having a chat with us."

"Come again." March said waving as Hooky started taking flight.

"I will." She said waving back. "Chester want about you?"

"I'll meet you there." He said vanishing.

She laughed and waved a final time as Hooky took off.

Summer winced as Doc pressed a warm rag again on her bruise.

"Sorry I'm almost done." He said. "The wrap."

Neutral handed him a wrap and Summer held her arms up as he and Tired wrapped it around her.

"Better?" He asked.

"A lot thanks." She said hugging him.

"May I have a hug too?" Smiley asked.

She nodded and hugged him. The other dwarfs came over wanting hugs. She laughed as Shy blushed, Silly fell into her cleavage hugging her.

Normally Summer would've punched someone for this. But she laughed it off as he sunk down hiding his face in his clothes. Ahh-choo started making noises.

The other dwarfs covered his nose long enough for Summer to give him a hug. As soon as it was done he sneezed sending Smiley and Shy across the room.

Summer giggled at their expressions as they came back over.

"Now that I'm fixed up what do we do now?" She asked.

"Me and the others were wondering do you know how to make gooseberry pie?" Doc asked.

"I don't but I know how to make a Snickers pie." She said.

"What's that?" Tired asked.

She reached in her pocket and pulled out some. "Candy bars."

Doc thought about it. "We've never had that but we're willing to try it."

"Alright then." She said jumping down. "I need the following."

Making the pie was a long process cause they wanted to help. On top of that the flour make Aah-choo sneeze even more than he did before.

Summer shook her head and laughed as Silly tripped on his shirt dropping the dishes.

After all this they eventually got it made.

"This is better than gooseberry pie." Smiley said.

"She's as good of a cook as her great grandmom." Shy said blushing as she smiled.

As they ate Summer noticed Tabitha looking anxious.

"What's wrong Tabby?" She asked.

"It's Riley he has her." She said.

"What?" Summer said getting up. "How?"

"He marked her." Tabitha said. "She can't resist him."

"I have to get to her." Summer said wincing as she moved.

"Not with that bruise you're not." Tired said.

"But I must get to her." She said. "I must."

Doc thought about it. "Okay but we're going with you."

"You don't have to." Summer said.

"We want to." Smiley said. "Besides we haven't gotten out the house in a while and we would hate if something happened to you."

"Or if Valora got you." Neutral said.

"Okay but we have to go now." Summer said.

"Are we there yet?" Shaggy asked.

"Shaggy if you ask that again." Fred said as he drove deeper into the fog.

"This is creepier than back there." Daphne said.

Fred nodded and frowned as the engine sputtered. "Come on." He said as the van stopped.

"That's just great." Velma said as they all got out. "Looks like we have to walk the rest of the way."

"Walk in this?" Shaggy asked.

"We have no choice." Jimmy said. "Let's get going."

As they walked a twig snapped. "What was that?" Scooby asked jumping into Shaggys arm.

"Just a twig snapping lets go." Daphne said.

As they walked there was a moaning noise. "An animal didn't make that." Shaggy said.

"Just keep walking." Fred said.

As they walked a figure walked into their path. "Paper!" "Paper!"

"The creeper!" Daphne said.

"Zoinks!" Shaggy yelled as he and Scooby ran off.

"Split up!" Fred yelled.

"Hang on." Jimmy said to CG as he ran with Emily close behind.

Matthew pulled back and stared into her eyes as he untied her cape. Pulling it back he looked hungrily at her cleavage. Cupping them through her costume he placed kisses on both.

She moaned as he licked between the valley of them. He stared into her eyes as he unlaced her costumes. He kissed down her stomach down to her legs.

He licked the dried blood on her knee. He unzipped her boots and threw them aside.

Riley gasped softly as he pulled down her stockings and panties. She swallowed as he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down.

He kissed her gently as he positioned himself between her. Kissing her knuckles he whispered...

"Close your eyes."

She nodded and closed her eyes as he pulled her legs around him.

Riley wrapped her arms around him as he brought his manhood closer to her entrance.