Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 18

Riley breath came out in short gasps as his manhood throbbed against her entrance. Slowly Matthew entered her she groaned at the feeling of him in her.

Then he got to the wall her hymen. The thing that signified her purity and innocence.

Kissing her he broke her hymen. Tears came to her eyes as she heard a tearing noise and blood come. She whimpered as he fully entered her.

"The pain will be over soon love." He said kissing her tears away.

Riley grasped his arms tighter as he gave her time to adjust to his size. Eventually the pain subsided till all she felt was a dull numbing feeling.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

"Please don't." Riley said.

Giving her another kiss he started moving. This was an entire new experience from Riley. It didn't hurt as much as she thought it would. In fact it was one of the most amazing pleasurable experiences of her life.

Her gasps turned into moans. She wrapped her legs tighter around him and grasped his arms harder.

He kissed her neck his grunts and pants close to her ear. Riley hands traveled up and she brought his lips to hers.

This kiss was wild passion filled and almost animalistic.

"You're so fucking tight." He moaned going faster.

Riley threw her head back hitting it against the tree but she didn't care. Their sounds of pleasure got louder and louder.

Riley gasped as his eyes transformed into wolf form. His sounds became growls and snarls.

She grew fearful that he would wolf out and kill her. As if sensing her fear he kissed her gently.

An unfamiliar explosive feeling started building up in Riley. He must've felt it too cause he picked up his pace and threw his head back in a roar.

Finally they reached the edge together Riley closed her eyes as she came. He threw his head back in another roar his claws ripped the top half of her costume scratching her.

Riley panted trying to catch her breath he collasped on her sounding human again.

He licked the blood coming from the scratched he inflicted. He cupped her face kissing her gently and pulled out.

Riley felt his hand between her legs he slowly pulled it out revealing blood. He licked it off before coming up and sharing a blood soaked kiss.

"You're mine forever and always." He said.

"How much further Hooky?" Allie asked.

"Not much." He said as he continued flying.

Allie nodded and watched all the below scenery. "What are you two doing?" She asked glancing over her shoulder.

"Watching the world to by upside down." Dum said.

"Y'all fall off." She said.

Dee giggled. "No we won't."

"They won't they're practically acrobats." Hooky said. "They'll be fine."

"Okay." She said giving them another glance before turning forward.

As they continued flying Allie saw a point in the clouds. They got closer and she could see a castle surrounded by trees that were completely white.

"It's so beautiful." Allie said as Hooky started landing.

"You've said that about every place you've seen since being here." Dum said with a giggle.

She laughed. "They are I've never seen lands this magnificent not even in the movies."

Hooky chuckled. "I suppose you never will again."

She grinned and they walked up to the door of the castle. Allie reached forward and hit the knocker.

A couple of minutes went by before they heard movement and the sounds of footsteps coming.

"Who is it?" A musical voice like windchimes asked.

"Visitors." The twins said.

She laughed before opening the door. Revealing a woman who was dressed entirely in white. Her skin was a nice pale white and her hair was pure white.

The only parts of her that weren't white was her nails which looked either black or a dark brown. Her lips were the same color and she had lively friendly brown eyes.

"Dee and Dum so nice of you to visit." She said picking up both and hugging them.

They giggled as she spun around still hugging them. She put them down giving them each a kiss on the cheek.

"Hooky you've finally gotten your wings." She said with a smile.

"Yes and I'm happy I've got them." He said.

"You should they're beautiful and radiant and you rightfully deserve them." She said.

He blushed. "Thank you."

She giggled then finally turned to Allie. "Dear Allie it so nice to finally meet you."

"And you too Miranda." She said.

"You can call me just Randi." She said. "Come in."

They followed her into the castle. The inside was entirely pure white just like the outside and surrounding woods.

She lead them to the kitchen where a table was set for a small brunch.

"Help yourselves." She said as they sat down.

She giggled as the twins started grabbing pastries and stuffing themselves.

As Allie ate a piece of strawberry shortcake she decided to bring up why they were there.

"Randi we've come here for not just any visit we've come...

"I know why you're here." Miranda said. "You have to get out of here and find your friends specifically Riley."

Allie nodded. "She's fallen victim to the wolf and I must get to her fast."

Randi nodded. "You can't confront the wolf without having some kind of defense." "That's why my helpers are modifying your outfit."

Allie looked confused and looked down to see her costume gone in its place was a white dress.

"How did you do that?" She whispered eyes wide.

Miranda smiled. "Magic."

"Right I keep forgetting about that." Allie said with a laugh.

Randi laughed. "Finish eating then we'll suit you up."

"Us too?" The twins asked.

Miranda laughed again. "Yes y'all too."

"Are the woods usually this dense?" Summer asked.

Shy nodded. "But it's not that bad at daytime." "At night it's worse and sometimes the woods come to life."

"Come to life?" Summer asked. "As in they start grabbing and throwing people with intent to harm and kill?"

Doc nodded. "How did you know?"

"Cause I've had one to many encounters with them." She said. "And they all made my ass hurt."

Smiley laughed. "Well they're not that strong during the day."

"Why's that?" She asked.

"Because for some reason Valoras powers are weakest during the day nobody knows why though." Neutral said.

"I wonder." Summer said as they continued walking.

"Don't give yourself a headache trying to figure it out Summer." Tabitha said. "Nobody has been able to figure out why."

"Maybe we can." Summer said. "There's a reason why and if we find out what it is we could possibly use it against the queen."

"Paper!" The creeper said.

"He's everywhere." Velma said running into a tree branch. "My glasses!"

She felt around and screamed as someone grabbed her. "It's me Velama." Jimmy said. "Here's your glasses."

"Thanks Jimmy." She said taking them to find them hiding in a tree.

"Big and horrible is coming." Shaggy said.

The creeper came back mumbling and looking for them. Emily leaned out a little too far and fell out the tree.

She stood up and the creepers eyes widen and he ran off screaming.

"He's gone." Shaggy said. "Emily what did you do that...

"Zoinks!" Scooby said jumping back into the tree.

Everyone came down to see Emilys eye out and Maggot hanging out.

"Don't be such a baby I won't hurt you." Maggot said as he wiggled out. "Come down."

Scooby came down. "That's weird but at least he's gone thanks to you." Daphne said.

"Well he deserved it." Maggot said.

"Here's your eye." Jimmy said cupping her cheek and placing it back in her socket.

"Thank you Jimmy." She said hugging him.

He blushed. "You're welcome."

"It's still a long walk." Fred said. "There has to be an quicker way.

"I can help." A voice said.

Everyone looked up to see a bright light coming towards them and a boy wearing green flying beside it.

"You've haven't said anything since we made love." Matthew said as they cleaned up.

"I'm just thinking of a lot." Riley said. "This changes things and what my friends will think."

"Your friends won't accept this." He said. "They'll just get in the way of this we can't let them interfere."

"What are you saying?" She asked.

"Riley we have to get rid of them."