Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 19

"What?" Riley whispered taking a step back.

"We have to get rid of them it's the only way we can be together." He said.

"Get rid of them?" She asked. "You mean kill them?"

"That's the meaning for getting rid of someone so yes." He said.

"Isn't there any other way?" She asked.

"No cause they'll just keep coming back to interfere with us and they won't accept our relationship." He said. "There's no other way."

She shook her head. "I won't do it."

"Riley don't you love me?" He asked cupping her face gently.

"We've only met a couple of hours but I feel as if I've known you for most of my life." She said.

"Because it's destiny you're my soulmate." He said. "And we've known each other long before now."

"How?" She asked.

"Did you ever have strange dreams when you hit your teens?" He asked.

She thought about it then looked up. "There was always a gray wolf chasing me, then I would fall but it wouldn't kill me."

He nodded. "That wolf was me."

"How could you enter my dreams?" She asked.

"Cause we're connected just like your great grandmother and my great grandfather was." He said. "I want us to be together but we can't if you're friends are still around."

She sighed. "Can I at least think about this?"

He nodded. "But think fast since they're in the woods it'll be easier to get them now."

They started to walk along with Riley deep in thought.

Though he is exactly like Matt in a way I can't deny that I'm attracted to him and want him. But am I willing to kill my own friends who I've known since junior high just to be with him?

Allie laughed as Dum sewed stupid on the back of his brothers trousers while he wasn't looking.

"What's funny?" Dee asked.

She giggled and pointed at his butt. Dee walked to the mirror and looked at his backside.

"That's not funny!" He yelled tackling his brother.

Allie shook her head as they rolled around the floor laughing and throwing weak punches.

"What I have to deal with on a daily basis." Hooky said.

Allie nodded. "But ya love them."

"Sometimes." He said with a small smile. "You're really fond of them."

"They're like two little brothers except they're protective over my like big brothers." She said.

He nodded. "That's how they are silly but protective."

She nodded as Miranda walked in. "You sew so beautifully." She said observing her work.

"What are you making?" Hooky asked.

"Something for all of you." She said finishing up her piece and holding it up. "This is for you Hooky."

"What is it?" He asked taking it.

"It's kinda like a jacket for your wings in the winter." She said.

He hugged her. "Thank you." He said putting it on and moved his wings. "This will definitely keep them warm."

"What about us?" The twins asked.

"I made you both a scarf." She said. "With your names of them."

She laughed as they tackled her with hugs and thank yous. They put them on and pointed at the others name.

"It'll be easier for people to tell us apart now." Dum said.

Allie nodded. "Chester?"

"Yes?" He said appearing nearby.

"This is for you." She said holding out a one piece with a matching cap.

He put both on his smile growing even bigger if that was even possible.

"Thank you Allie." He said putting both on then disappearing along with the articles of clothing.

"Now it's time for your gift Allie." Randi said snapping her fingers.

Allie watched as her costume floated in looking brand new. It was practically glowing.

"Wow." She said as it floating toward her and touched her body.

The white dress disappeared the costume in its place.

"It looks better than ever before." She said doing a little spin.

"And it's practically invinceable and will protect you from any harmful magic and curses." Randi said.

"What all does it do?" Allie asked.

Randi smiled. "You'll find out as you go along."

Allie hugged her. "Thank you so much for this."

Randi laughed and returned the hug. "You deserve it you're gonna need it."

"What's happened now?" Allie said pulling away with wide eyes.

"The wolf is trying to convince Riley to kill you and Summer." She said.

"It's getting dark." Shy said.

"Not a good thing." Summer said holding up the lantern.

"We're almost out of the woods if we hurry we'll be out before the sun is completely down." Neutral said.

They all continued walking as they did the woods appeared to move blocking the sun and them from going any further.

"Damn it's the bitch." Summer said looking around as the trees started moving.

"Duck!" Smiley said knocking her down.

Eveyone got on the ground as the branches started swinging and trying to get them.

"No!" Summer yelled as a branch grabbed Silly.

She got up but was knocked back down. Groaning she rolled over and saw something gleam. Looking closely she saw a sword with a small gem on it.

Grabbing it she got back up and started stabbing the tree that had Silly. The tree let out a screech and squirted out a black fluid and dropped him. Summer turned and started hitting some of the branches. She got covered with the black fluid.

They eventually either stopped moving or died. Summer breathe heavily trying to catch her breath.

"Are y'all okay?" She asked the dwarfs.

They all nodded and walked over eyes wide. "Summer do you know what you're holding?" Tired asked.

"It's a sword why?" She asked.

"Not just any sword." Dog said. "That's your great grandmothers sword."

"How much further?" Shaggy asked. "I'm getting sick."

"Yeah sick." Scooby said.

"We're almost there." Velma said.

"Thanks for this Peter and Tink." Jimmy said.

"Aaw it's nothing me and Tink like some new flying companions." He said.

Jimmy nodded and watched with a smile as CG flew in circles with Tinkerbell.

"She's just the sweetest thing." Emily said from beside him.

"She is." Jimmy said with a smile.

"Though I want all the bad things to be gone I don't want this to end just yet." Emily said.

"Why?" Jimmy asked.

"I'm enjoying myself too much." She said. "Meeting new people, going to new places, and flying." "Regardless of what happens this is the best night of my undead life."

"Though this is tucked up it is for me too." Jimmy said.

CG flew over with Tink and grabbed his hands. He laughed as they swoped down before flying back up.

Emily smiled and grabbed Daphne's hand she grabbed Fred's hand.

Eventually everyone joined hands and swoped down before going back up.

"There it is." Velma said pointing.

They all flew down and landed in front of the door. "Thanks again for the lift." Fred said waving.

"No problem." Peter said. "Y'all can still fly remember that."

"How?" Shaggy asked.

"Why Shaggu don't you know?" Velma said. "As long as you have faith, trust, and...

"Pixie dust!" CG finished as Tink sprinkled her with dust.

Everyone laughed and waved to Peter and Tink again as they flew off.

"Alright lets go." Fred said knocking the door.

"Is she nice?" CG asked Velma.

"She is she might scare you at first with the way she looks but she's nice." She said.

CG nodded and grabbed Jimmys finger as the door opened. It revealed a girl wearing a black dress with red/black hair.

"Hi everyone." Thorn said revealing her fangs.

"She's a vampire too?" Emily asked.

Thorn laughed. "No they're fake see?" She said taking them out. "So what brings y'all here?"

"We need your help with a spell." Daphne said.

Thorns face turned serious. "Come on in then."

Riley had her mind made up as they neared the barrier to Wonderland.

"We're here." Matt said. "Have you made up your mind?"

"Yes." She said as he took her in his arms.

"What's your decision?" He asked.

"I've decided...

Matt groaned and looked down as she stabbed him with a knife she found in her cape.

"I won't kill my friends for anything or anyone." She said. "Not even for a man."

He stepped back and pulled the knife out throwing it to the ground.

"You shouldn't have done that." He growled.

Riley eyes widen and she started running with the wolf close behind.