Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 22

Riley hissed as the elves applied a cream to her wounds and stitched them up.

"I'm sorry Riley." Eden said. "We're almost done."

Riley nodded. "So what happen with y'all?" She asked Allie and Summer.

"I met the white queen Miranda and she hooked my costume up." Allie said. "Now it's designed with all kinds of defenses."

"So that's why it was shooting out were killer." Summer said.

"And what's with the sword Summer?" Riley asked.

"It belonged to my great grandmother." Summer said. "Valora made the sun disappear therefore the trees came to life and attacked us."

"Then what happened?" Allie asked.

"I was trying to help Silly but I was thrown down by the tree." She said. "I looked over and saw something twinkling and it turned out to be the garnet stone on the sword."

"Looks like you got a gift from your great grandma too Riley." Allie said eyeing the crossbow.

"Did you get it the same way I got the sword?" Summer asked.

"Kinda I was running from the wolf when I came across an old cottage that her grandmother lived in." Riley said. "So I ran in and searched for a weapon." "That's when I saw a gleam and it turned out to be the crossbow with an arrow ready to shoot."

"And you scared his ass off?" Summer asked.

"Yeah I did." Riley said keeping from her friends that she didn't and couldn't shoot him.

For some reason she didn't want them to know cause she didn't want the question of why she didn't do it.

"Cause we're connected and he has control over me." She thought.

"You're finished Riley." Eden said breaking her out of her thoughts.

"Thank you all." She said turning to elves.

"So now what's on the agenda to do?" Summer asked. "More practice?"

"Nah I think you could use a break." Zackary said. "You all could to loosen up and be less tense."

"What do y'all do for fun then?" Allie asked.

"Come on!" The twins said pulling her up and out the tent.

She laughed and grabbed Summer who grabbed Zackary who grabbed James who grabbed Riley. The twins lead them all out into the square where the whole city was gathered and people were dancing.

They watched as Eden was on top of her fellow elves dancing with a guy. She jumped down and traded places with the other. They laughed as the elf starting break dancing on Eden's head.

Eden came over grabbing Allie's hand. She grinned and pulled the twins with her. The others watched as Eden jumped on Allie's shoulders and started dancing with Dee.

Eventually both danced so fast they fell of the others heads. They laughed getting up and all four started dancing in a circle.

"You wanna go?" Zackary asked.

"I hate dancing." Summer said. "I always end up stepping on my partners feet."

"Well I'll make sure you don't step on my feet." He said with a smile holding his hand out. "Come on."

Summer rolled her eyes. "Fine but don't blame me if you have to suck your feet in hot water later." She said taking his hand.

He chuckled and lead her out with the other dancers. "You wanna dance Riley?" James asked.

"I'm bad at dancing." She said. "I end up either falling or my partner drops me on purpose."

"I won't drop you I promise." He said taking her hand.

Riley blushed slightly as he put a hand on her waist she put a hand on his shoulder. She gazed into James blue eyes as he pulled her close.

She relaxed and rested her head on his chest. He pulled her out and spun her around before pulling he back. She screamed in surprise as he spun her again and lifted her up. James sat her back down as she laughed.

"Look at her." Allie said dancing pass Summer who was now dancing with Silly and Neutral.

"I knew it would happen eventually." Summer said. "Since she's like Jimmy since the ninth grade and he felt the same."

"Hand us some more stuff!" Jimmy said as they barricaded the attic door.

"That's all the heavy stuff." Velma said.

"That's not gonna hold them off for long." Thorn said. "Should I cast a spell for them to go back to the grave?"

"You can't cause those are real people." Jimmy said. "There has to be some way out."

"There is." CG said as she started flying.

"Of course we forgot about the pixie dust." Fred said. "We can fly out of here."

"But we can't fly." Luna said.

"That's okay we'll hold hands." Daphne said opening the window. "Let's go everyone."

Daphne flew out holding Dusk's hand, then Velma flew with Thorn, Fred went out with Luna, Shaggy and Scooby flew out together, and lastly was Jimmy, Emily, and China Girl.

"Thank goodness we flew out." Emily said. "There's a whole mob of zombies."

Jimmy looked down and groaned. "I hope they're getting close to fixing this."

At some point James and Riley's faces got closed it was hesitant before their lips touched.

Summer smirked and hit Allie pointing. Allie looked up and smiled. The others stopped too looking but James and Riley didn't notice as they deepened he kiss. The only thing that mattered and existed at that moment was them lost in each other.

Matthew growled and anger and slammed his fist down. "Damn the woodsman!"

"Now how are we gonna defeat them?" Miriam asked. "You're little bitch is in love with the woodsman."

"No matter there's still a chance she will turn." He said a smirked forming.

"How will it happen?" Michela asked.

"The wolf can be triggered if she loses her self control or gets angry." He said.

Miriam smiled. "Then we should do something to help the wolf come forth."