Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 23

The first rays of sunlight shined on Riley's face waking her up. Her eyes moved underneath her life before she opened them. Glancing over her shoulder she smiled at the sleeping face of James.

She closed her eyes and touched her lips remembering thier kiss the night before. Her first real kiss. Though in a way Matthew had been her first kiss her kiss with James had meant something.

After the dance and some dinner they were all lead to one of the castles many rooms. Her and James bunked in and talked but it wasn't long before their passion reignited.

It hadn't gone any further then sweet gentle kisses but it meant the world to Riley. Stretching she got up and went to use the bathroom. As she splashed her face she gasped at her reflection dropping the pitcher of water.

"Riley are you okay?" James asked running in. "What happened?"

"My eyes." She said. "James my eyes."

He walked closer and looked to see her once blue eyes were now a golden yellow color.

"How do I get rid of the wolf Giselle?" Riley asked in her chambers with the others.

"The only way to do so is by killing the wolf himself." Giselle said. "By killing him his essence will be gone from your bloodstream and system."

"Then lets go do it now." Riley said getting up and going to her room.

"Riley you can't just go back into those woods without a plan." Allie said following her.

"Allie's right it's already dangerous enough plus I'm sure Miriam will try and seperate us again." Summer said.

"I don't care!" Riley yelled. "I'm gonna kill that bastard for doing this to me."

"Riley please calm down." Allie said placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I will not calm down." Riley said slowly and slightly menacingly." "I refuse to."

Alley whimpered. "Riley you're hurting my wrist."

Riley only squeezed harder and Allie cried out. "Riley fucking stop." Summer said slapping her.

Riley shook her head and realized what she was doing. "I'm so sorry Allie." She whispered.

"It's okay you're not yourself right now." Allie said rubbing her wrist.

"I'm not myself all because of him!" She yelled getting angry again.

Deanna came forward and grabbed her shoulders. "Riley you must calm down and keep control." "This is what they want you do to." "This is what he wants you to do."

Riley was still tense. "He wants you to lose control and turn so that you'll turn against us and kill us." "You have to fight it don't give him the satisfaction." "Riley don't let him win."

Riley steadied her breathing and slowly calmed down. "That's it don't let the anger win." Deanna said hugging her.

Riley continued to breathe slowly and finally went back to normal. "Sorry I scared you guys and I'm sorry I hurt you Allie." Riley said.

Allie said nothing but hugged her friend. Riley returned it as Summer came over joining the hug.

"We're all in this together and we'll end this together." Summer said. "We won't let you turn Riley."

"Where exactly are we heading?" Thorn asked.

"Do you live around here Jimmy?" Fred asked.

He nodded. "Yeah I do it's not much further now."

"Is your parents okay with it?" Daphne asked.

"They're probably causing mayhem with the other monsters." He said. "They won't care."

"Like when we get to your house can I have a little snack?" Shaggy asked.

Jimmy chuckled. "Sure." "There it is." Jimmy said flying down with the others following him.

Making sure it was cleared of monsters they cautiously entered his house. Jimmy turned on the lights.

"Randy!" Scooby said grabbing a bowl and gobbling some down.

"Share." Shaggy said grabbing it and eating some. "Gone already." He said shaking the bowl.

"There's some more in the kitchen along with some frozen pizzas." Jimmy said.

Their faces lit up. "Jimmy you're the groovest cat around." Shaggy said. "Come on Scoob."

"I'm roming." Scooby said licking Jimmy's face then running after his friend.

"Make yourselves at home." Jimmy said to the others.

"This is a nice place you have Jimmy." Fred said sitting down.

"It's okay." He said sitting down. "I'm sure y'all's is better."

Velma laughed. "We're always on the road solving mysteries we're barely at home."

"Oh yeah forgot." Jimmy said as they all laughed.

"Jimmy can we watch this?" CG asked holding up Rush Hour 2.

"Sure." He said putting it on.

Everyone sat eating pizza and laughing at the antics of Chris Tucker.

"He's like that duck fellow." Emily said. "Gets mad so easily."

"But he's funny when he's mad." China Girl said.

Emily nodded in agreement and laughed as Carter and Lee ran into traffic butt naked.

Riley opened her eyes to find herself near Diamond City but it looked different and uninviting.

She cautiously approached it and gasped at what she saw. All the inhabitants had been slaughtered and slain. She shuddered at the blood and the mangled bodies.

As she walked on she stopped seeing a crown. She picked it up recognizing it as Giselle's. She looked and gasped dropping it at the sight of the queen brutally mutilated her pure white dress and hair stained with blood.

Holding back vomit Riley ran in search for her friends. She couldn't find them so she sat to rest. As she sat a hand fell on her shoulder.

She screamed getting up and gasped as the bodies of Allie and Summer fell out mangled and both headless their heads rolled out staring at her with blank expressions.

"Who did this?" She asked crying.

"You should know." A voice said.

Riley looked up to see herself smiling evilly at her. She glanced at her hands seeing the blood then looked at her costume she was covered in blood and she could taste it on her lips.

Riley screamed as she woke up the others ran in and tried to calm her down.

Meanwhile the three villains looked in the crystal ball smiling evilly.

"Violent and bloody nightmares check." Miriam said.