Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 24

"Riley are you sure you don't want to talk about your dream?" Allie asked.

She nodded. "I'm sure."

"You know Riley if it has anything to do with the wolf you should tell us." Summer said. "It's better to tell us then holding it in."

Riley sighed. "Okay I dreamed that I was right outside Diamond City but it was in ruins." "Everything was destroyed and it didn't look inviting, pleasant, and glowing like it does."

"What about the people?" Allie asked.

"Everybody was mangled, mutilated, and dead." She said. "Including Giselle."

They both gasped. "How was she...

"She was decapitated her head completely torn from her body which was mutilated as well." She said.

"Where were the rest of us at?" Summer asked.

"I never saw James, Zackary, the twins, Deanna, or the dwarfs but I found y'all." She said looking down. "And y'all were dead at my hands."

Allie gasped. "You killed us?"

Riley nodded. "I asked who did it then a voice said you know who did." "I looked up seeing myself then looked down seeing my hands and clothes covered in blood."

Riley looked up tears forming. "I killed everyone." She whispered breaking down.

Allie launched forward wrapping her arms around her friend. "It was all a dream Riley." "It wasn't real and you didn't really kill us."

"But it was so real." She said. "I could smell the smoke, feel the blood and taste it on my lips."

"It's all Miriam and the wolf." Deanna said entering the room. "They're putting violent dreams in your head to make the wolf within you to come forward." "Violence and blood makes a wolf excited." "It's all part of the thrill of the kill."

"That's not all either." Riley said.

"What else is there?" Summer asked.

Riley looked down. "I liked it." She whispered.

Everyone excluding Deanna gasped. "You liked and enjoyed our deaths?" Allie asked.

"It was a dream Allie and it's the wolf taking over me." Riley said.

"It's getting stronger then." Deanna said stroking her hair. "You have to fight harder against it and him Riley." "It's the only way."

"I don't know if I can resist it any longer." She admitted.

"You must." James said entering the room.

"I think it's time for us to leave." Deanna said walking out followed by Allie and Summer.

James sat on the bed and took her hands in his. "Please fight this Riley."

"I don't know how much longer I can and honestly I don't want to fight it." She said.

"Try Riley." He said pulling her close. "I don't want to lose you."

Riley pulled back cupping his cheek and pressed their lips together. He cupped her face while her hands ran up his arms and unbuttoned his shirt.

Pulling back he let it slid off his shoulders she came forward kissing his chest. James played with her corset strings before unlacing it.

Riley sat back up as he finished and removed her top. Running his hands softly over the scratches and the bites he gently layed her down.

Cupping her face they kissed again his lips going down kissing he bite. He ran a finger over the scratches before tracing them with his tongue and kissing them.

Riley moaned softly as he gently sucked her nipple. His lips went down coming to her skirt. Pulling it down her legs he eyes the wolves claw marks on her thighs.

Running a finger over one he kissed both thighs. To Riley his lips and kisses felt like the medicine to make them go away. She opened her eyes when she felt his digit at her entrance.

He looked at her and she nodded her okay. He entered it her back arched as she gasped. Coming back up till their eyes were locked James began moving and circling now three digits in her.

Riley pulled his face down to hers his kiss capturing her moan from her orgasm. Riley grasped his forearms as he situated his lower body between her legs.

She watched as he unbuckled and unbuttoned his pants kicking them down. Her eyes bulged at his size. He was as big as the wolf in that department and she wasn't sure if she was ready to fill manhood that big in her.

"Do you want to continue?" James asked noticing her eyes. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked stroking her cheek.

She shook her head. "I want you to continue." She said.

He smiled she returned it and closed her eyes. She gasped softly as he entered her gently. She opened them to see him looking at her with concern and looking for any discomfort.

Seeing none James began moving. Riley shuddered in pleasure. This was nothing like sex with the wolf. James was gentle and patient making sure she was okay throughout the entire thing.

Riley gasped as he pulled her leg up to her chest for a deeper penetration but still going at the same gentle pace. He placed a kiss on her knee then placed butterfly kisses on her scratch marks.

Riley placed both hands on his face pulling his hair back those familiar crystal blues locking with hers. Even though he wasn't Jimmy Riley knew that look those crystal blues had in them for her.

He knew everything about her and his she felt. She also knew how he felt and she did for a long time now. Riley moaned as she clenched around him.

James put his forehead against hers their eyes staring deep into the others as they released together.

Their lips were parted as they tried to regain their breathing. James stroked her cheek kissing her gently which she returned eagerly.

Pulling apart James pulled out before resting his head on her chest listening to her heartbeat.

"Looks like someone is sleepy." Emily said.

"I'm not sleepy." CG said yawning.

Jimmy chuckled. "Yes you are lets get you to bed." He said picking her up and carrying her to his room.

"This is your room?" She asked looking at the posters as he set her down.

"Yes it is." He said.

"Are all those papers part of decorations?" She asked.

"Yes they are." He said.

China Girl nodded and yawned again laying down. Jimmy pulled the cover back putting her in the middle of the bed.

"Get some sleep we'll a still be here." He said pulling the covers up.

She nodded and closed her eyes. Jimmy got up to leave but turned looking at her sleeping. He walked back and placed a kiss on her head.

He walked back giving her a final glance before closing the door. China Girl smiled in her sleep.

"Riley how was that?" James asked.

She looked at him. "It was the best experience of my life." "Why do you ask?"

"Cause that was my first time." He admitted.

"It was?" She whispered.

He nodded. "I wanted to make sure it was expectations."

"It was more than I could ever ask for." She said. "More than I could ask for?"

Their lips connected in a sweet gentle kiss. "I want you to know that I love you Riley." He said. "Even when you have to return to your world I love you."

"I love you to James." She said kissing him and settling on his chest falling asleep.

"So sweet it makes me want to vomit." Valora said. "Now what do we do?"

"Let's see how much he loves her when she gets beyond his control." Matt said with a smirk. "And when he's faced with having to kill the woman he loves."