Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 29

Riley stared with wide eyes at the wolf. The wolf looked down at her with golden brown eyes that looked famaliar but she couldn't remember where she had seemed them.

Riley crawled back some as the wolf lowered its head looking at her closely. Her breath came out in short small gasps as it stared at her.

It leaned forward Riley closed her eyes tightly waiting for the worse. Instead what she got was a warm wet tongue licking her cheek.

She opened her eyes surprised. The wolf appeared to smile at her before standing back up.

It threw it's head straight up at the sky and let out a brief strong howl.

It gave Riley another look before turning walking away into the snow storm. Riley layed there watching the retreating wolf. She looked at it's paw prints in the snow.

As she looked at the snow filling up the prints Giselle words came back to her.

"The white wolf acts as a guide to those in need." She had said. "It represents not only purity but leadership."

Riley understood it now and why they needed her the most when she, Allie, and Summer had come here.

For as long she could remember she had always been there as a guide and leader to her friends when needed help. Whether it be about homework, advice, or just someone to talk to.

She had always been their guide and their leader through the years.

"They need me to lead them and defeat Miriam." She said. "They can't do this without me."

Riley looked at the wolf's paw prints placing her hand over it before getting up.

The white wolf continued to walk until it heard a howl behind it. Perking its ears it turned seeing a white silver wolf coming through the snow storm.

The wolf stopped and threw it's head back howling at the sky. The white wolf walked over to her joining her in howling at the sky.

"Move it!" The guard said pushing Allie closer to the stand where she was to be executed.

"Come on Allie wake up!" She said.

She cried out as she was pushed down on her knees and the board was placed over her neck trapping it and leaving her head out.

Allie looked over seeing The Red Queen walking over with a malicious smile. She was wearing a velvet dress that was black and red with hearts.

"So ironic you're wearing clothes like that when you don't have a heart." Allie said.

Michella threw her head back laughing. "I do have a heart." "Jars of them in my closet."

Allie's words were muffled as a bag was put over her head she struggled managing to get it off.

"Keep it off her I want to be the last thing she sees before her head rolls." Michella said.

"Sadistic bitch." Allie said.

Michella simply smirked and took an ax that was laying on the nearby table. She ran her finger over the blade as it sparkled in the sunlight.

"Any last words?" She asked raising it above Allie's head.

"Yeah there is." Allie said closing her eyes. "Wake up Allie!"

Michella brought down the ax but didn't hear any thump of a head rolling. She looked to see Allie become transparent before vanishing completely.

"Where the hell did she go?!" Michella asked anger.

"Have no idea your...

"Be silent!" She yelled. "Just find her or you will take her place in getting your head cut off."

Allie opened her eyes finding herself back in the part of Wonderland she had been on the first time she came.

"I did it!" She said with a jump.

"Well done Allie." A voice said.

She turned and smiled seeing a famaliar grin in a nearby tree.

"Where are you Summer?" Zackary asked as he ran down another hallway avoiding some running guards.

He saw something shimmer before vanishing. Walking closer he touched it realizing it was a semi invisible curtain. Pulling it back he walk through the room.

He came to another hallway walking down until a big black door came in sight. He tried to open it of course it was locked. Using his now modified ax he burned the lock till it melted off.

Opening the door he found Summer lying in a casket. Her black hair was straight and she was wearing a long white dress.

Walking over Zackary looked down at her sleeping peaceful face. He tried to open the casket but it wouldn't budge using his ax again he managed to get the top off.

Zackary looked at her features. Due dead her cheeks still had blush and rosiness to them. Her skin was paler but it was a beautiful pale like snow. And her lips were so red they put the red rose to shame.

"You truely are beautiful even in death." Zackary said. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you this sooner but Summer I love you."

With this said Zackary placed his ax on a nearby table. Gently stroking then cupping Summer's cheek.

He leaned down placing a soft, gentle, tender kiss on her cool soft lips.

"I love you Summer." He said again.

"How sweet." A voice said from behind him.

Zackary turned to see Valora appear with her wand. "Now the two lovers can be together forever in death." She said.

Jimmy and Emily turned as the front door opened revealing China Girl rubbing her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Jimmy asked getting up.

"I had a bad dream." She said.

Jimmy gave her a small smile and picked her up going back into the house with Emiky behind him. He walked back to his room and over to his bed.

"You know CG you can get rid if the bad dreams." Jimmy said tucking her back in.

"How?" She asked.

"Dream a better happy dream." He said.

She thought about it. "Okay will you stay with me though?"

"Sure." He said getting beside her in bed.

"Will you stay too?" She asked Emily.

"Sure sweetie." She said getting on CG other side.

China Girl got comfortable before closing her eyes. Eventually they could hear her breathing softly.

"She's just so darling." Emily said.

"She is." Jimmy said with a smile as CG turned over snuggling against him.

"Is everyone okay?" Allie asked as she walked along with Chester.

"They are they're trying to save Summer right now." He said.

"What about Riley?" She asked.

Chester's smile got bigger. "We're getting closer to her."

Allie looked up and gasped as two white wolves came out the fog.

"It's okay don't run." Chester said.

Allie stood still as they came closer stopping at her. She looked at the second one closely its eyes locking with hers.

"Riley?" She whispered.

Riley barked and licked her hand. "She's a wolf now."

"She is but it isn't permanent." Chester said. "She's only a wolf until this is all over with."

"Can she change back into human form right now?" Allie asked.

"She can but she'll be completey nude." Chester said.

"In that case stay like that." Allie said earning her a laugh and two happy barks.

"Let's go help the others save Summer." She said.

"You think Zackary has found Summer?" James asked killing a troll.

"I hope so." Deanna said tripping a goblin.

"You know you can't defeat me." Valora said as Zackary dodged another shot from her wand. "Only your love can defeat me and she's still knocked out."

Zackary glanced at Summer who hadn't moved showing any sign of life. He was distracted enough for Valora to shock him sending him back into a wall hitting his head.

"Now you die huntsman." She said as she powered up her wand.

Zackary waited for the worst to happen instead Valora let out an ear piercing scream as she was hit by a strong beam. She turned as Summer increased the power of the wand.

Gasping Valora fell to the floor as her youthfulness started to deteriorate.

"You die bitch." She said kicking Valora's face making it crumbled and shattered into a pile of dust.

"Summer you're alive." Zackary whispered getting up and hugging her.

"Thanks to you I am." She said hugging him back and whispered in his ear...

"I love you too Zackary."