Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 3

Riley laughed as a guy who was wearing tights and who's drink Jimmy had slip some Viagra in started having a boner in front of everyone.

She found she was actually having fun other than the populars giving her looks and Matts continued advances towards her throughout the night.

"This actually isn't that bad." Summer said sitting next to her.

She nodded in agreement. "I'm glad we came."

"Ditto." She said. "You know Chad Walker on the baseball team?"

She nodded. "What about him?"

"Well I slipped a little happy pill in his drink." She said with a smirk.

"Summer you did not do that." Riley asked with wide eyes.

"Yes I did." She said. "He needs to relax and let loose he's always scowling and walking around with that annoying clenched jaw that guys do."

She imitated him making Riley laughed as Allie came over.

"Having fun?" She asked sitting down.

"Lots." Riley said. "How bout you?"

"I would if only I wasn't so shy." Allie said.

"Well you're not that shy tonight." Summer said smirking. "Look at what you're wearing."

Allie blushed and looked down at her costume.

"Isn't it strange that we're talking about fairy tales in literature and we show up dressed as some of the ones we've been talking about?" Allie asked.

They both nodded in agreement. "It is." Riley said watching Jimmy pour some hot sauce down somebodies drink along with some laxatives.

As she watched the dance floor Riley saw something strange. A girl who was dressed like Medusa hair moved.

Riley shut her eyes opening them seeing nothing.

Must be the flashing lights. She said.

"Did y'all just see that?" Summer asked:

"See what?" Allie asked.

"I swear I just saw that guy who's dressed like a zombie had actual maggots on his face." She said. "Must be this beer."

"I guess so...

Allie gasped as a guy transformed into a bear snarling and clawing at people.

"What the fuck?!" Summer asked getting up.

"Look!" Riley yelled pointing.

A girl who was dressed like a ghost became transparent and floated up into the ceiling.

"What's going on?!" Allie asked gasping as a guy who was dressed like Jason raised his machete.

"Shit let's get out of here!" Summer said grabbing them and shoving past people and onto the streets.

"My God." Riley said as people started transforming into their costumes.

A little girl who was dressed like a pumpkin turned into one on the sidewalk. A little boy turned into a Power Rancher becoming taller and running away.

"Girls!" A voice yelled.

They turned to see Jimmy, Zacky, and Johnny among the many panicked people coming out the house.

"The hell is going on?" Johnny asked looking around at all the chaos.

"It looks like people are turning into their costumes." Allie said.

"How the fuck is it happening?" Zacky asked.

"Like we know." Summer said. "I don't think anyone knows how this is happening."

Before anyone could respond a guy dressed like Dracula came out house.

"I'm thirsty for a young fresh morsel." He said in a Transylvania accent.

He glanced at the six of them and licked his lips.

"You will do just nicely." He said hissing and baring his fangs.

"Run!" Summer said and they all ran down the street as fast as they could.

The guy transformed into a bat and flew after them screeching. He shrieked and flew somewhere else. They stopped running.

"Why did you stop chasing us?" Allie asked confused.

"That's probably why." Zacky said pointing that they were near a church.

"Vampires can't stand things that are holy." Riley said.

"Okay he's gone now what do we do about this?" Summer said.

"We don't know anything other than people are transforming in their costumes." Riley said.

"We don't even know how it's happening or who's causing it." Johnny said.

"But who would want to do something like this?" Allie asked as a girl dressed like Marie Antoinette ran by.

"What century is this?" She yelled as she ran by.

"Some person that has a sick sense of humor." Zacky said.

"Puddin where are you?" A girl dressed like Harley Quinn asked she stopped looking at them.

"Have any of y'all seen Mista J?" She asked.

"Nope sorry Harley." Jimmy said.

"Puddin!" She screamed running down the street.

"I don't like this at all." Johnny said glancing at someone who turned into King Tut.

"You're about to not like it even more." Allie said. "Look!"

A girl dressed like a zombie nurse ran after a guy snarling she stopped eyeing the six and grinned.

"It's time for your booster shot!" She snarled holding up a needle that had a green substance labeled Toxic.

She ran over snarling with it raised.

"Shut the fuck up maggot face." Summer said punching and knocking her out.

"Damn Summer." Riley said.

"What?" She asked. "She's a zombie she's dead she most likely didn't feel a thing."

"We can't keep dodging and running from everyone all night." Riley said.

"Then what do we do?" Zacky asked.

"As feeble as this sounds we have to find out who or what did this." She said.

"You want to know who did this don't you?" The woman asked looking into her crystal. "You'll be the first to come here."

The gang walked by as people ran by either scared or transformed into their character and running amok.

"Guys where do we start?" Johnny asked.

"I don't know but...

A loud grunting noise came from behind them. They turned to see Granksteins monster standing there. He clumsily walked to them his hands out and reaching for Riley.

"Pretty girl." He grunted out.

"Back off!" Riley said hitting him with her basket.

Frankstein roared.

"Now you've made the monster mad." Summer said. "Let's go!"

They ran down the street with Frankstein close behind luckily the monster was clumsy and ended up tripping.

"Okay we lost him." Zacky said trying to catch his breath.

"Guys have you noticed something?" Allie asked.

"Other than people turning and acting crazy?" Johnny asked.

She nodded. "We haven't changed into the costumes we're wearing."

All of them excluding Jimmy looked down and realized they weren't behaving like their respective costumes.

"I wonder why we aren't." Zacky said.

"The person who's doing this will have the answer." Summer said.

All that moment they froze as they heard a low growl. They slowly turned around to see a large gray wolf.