Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 30

As James swung his ax to decapitate a goblin the doors to the castle opened. Everyone stopped including the queen's minions as Zackary appeared holding the hand of someone else.

Everyone looked with wide eyes and parted lips as he lead Summer out the castle and to the stairs.

"She's alive!" The twins yelled grabbing each others hands and dancing in a circle.

"Summer." Deanna said running forward with James and the dwarfs behind her. "Are you okay?"

"Never better." She said giving Zackary's hand a squeeze. "Had a very refreshing sleep and I just kicked her majesty's ass."

"The queen is dead?" Doctor asked in a whisper.

"Yep turned her into dust." Summer said producing her crown. "This is all that remains of her."

"How dud you turn her into dust?" James asked.

"By using some weird looking wand like thing." Summer said. "It had numbers on it and what looked like an hourglass." "I pressed some buttons then turned it all the way to a thousand then I shot her with it." "It looked like all her layers were peeling off before she became an old woman then a skeleton before I kicked her in the face making her explode into dust."

"The queen used that to restore her youth and slow down her aging." A troll said. "By using the maximum power of it you made her to to her rightful age before killing her."

"The land is finally free from the queen's power because of you Summer." A guard said before bowing down to her.

"Okay I'm confused aren't y'all her minions?" She asked.

"Was." An ogre answered. "We were under her control for so long we only helped her because she threatened our lives now that she's gone we no longer have to worry bout that."

With that said Summer's eyes widen as all the queen's former minions dropped their weapons and bowed down to her. Then the dwarfs, the twins, James, Deanna followed suit.

"What's going on?" Summer asked Zackary.

"You're the new queen Summer." Zackary said taking the crown and placing it on her head before bowing also.

"I'm the new queen?" Summer asked in disbelief.

"Yes and we're ready to follow your first order." The orge said.

"First off everybody get up cause this is just weird." She said.

Everyone got up. "I can't be the new queen I already have enough responsible as it is but this?"

"Summer you'll be able to do it." Zackary said taking her hands. "I know you can and you know you can too." "You're not gonna be the only leader against Miriam the people in this world need you to."

"Allie and Riley are okay?" She asked.

"We don't know." Deanna said. "But I'm sure they are."

"Let's get a move on then to find them." Summer said walking down the stairs picking up the trail of her dress.

As she walked she realized nobody was following her she turned around and rolled her eyes.

"Everybody get your wagons loaded up and your weapons ready." She said. "We're gonna find Allie and Riley then we're heading back to Diamond City to prepare for the war against Miriam."

Everyone cheered raising their weapons as they got ready. With the dwarfs, the twins, James, Deanna, and Zackary by her side Summer lead them from the castle and to the barrier where Wonderland was.

"I still can't believe you're a wolf Riley." Allie said as they walked to the barrier to the forest.

"Neither can I." Riley said.

Allie gasped. "She just talked but her mouth didn't move."

"It's cause you're all connected and y'all can communicate with each other without words." Chester said.

"Cool." Allie said as they continued to walk coming to the barrier which she walked into. "The hell is this?" She said hitting it but not going through.

Riley tilted her head in confusion before trying to walk through getting sent flying back from a shock.

"Riley you okay?" Allie asked running over.

"I'm fine." Riley said as she got up the white wolf helping her. "This is Miriam's doing."

"How do we break it Chester?" Allie asked.

"We can't but they can." He said pointing.

"Summer?" Allie said as she appeared with the others and a group of people. "You're okay!"

"Allie!" She said running forward getting shocked. "The fuck?"

"Miriam." Allie said. "We don't know how to break it."

"We can with our combined strength." Deanna said coming forward and shocking the barrier with her slipper.

James and Zackary came forward hitting it with their axes. The dwarfs came forward assisting as did the others.

Allie grabbed a nearby branch and started hitting it as well while Chester, Riley and the white wolf clawed at it.

"They need a little help." Giselle said pointing her wand at her crystal ball.

There was a loud zapping noise everyone stood back as the barrier shimmered before slowly breaking apart.

"It's working!" Deanna yelled. "Everyone keep it up!"

They went back to breaking the barrier down before it disappeared forever.

"Summer!" Allie said running forward into her friends arms. "You're okay."

"So are you." She said hugging her. "Where's Riley?"

"Down here." Riley said.

Summer looked down her eyes widening. "Riley?"

"Yep it's me Summer." She said.

"You're a wolf now." She said. "Is it forever?"

"It's only temporary." Riley said. "I can still transform back into a human but I'll be naked."

"Stay like that then." Summer said quickly making everyone laugh. "Who's your friend?"

"She found me in the snow and helped me." Riley said.

"Of course the legend of the white wolf." Deanna said. "They help and guide those in need."

Riley nodded then turned to James. "It's still me James."

"I know." He said. "I still love you the same no matter what."

Riley launched forward knocking him down and licking his face making him laugh. "Okay enough French kissing."

Riley laughed and got off. "Summer who are these people?"

"The queens former minions." Summer said a smile forming. "I killed the bitch." "Now I'm the queen they take orders from me now."

"Your majesty." Allie said doing a curtsy.

"Hahaha." Summer said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

Allie laughed then laughed harder as the twins jumped on her making her fall. "I missed y'all too."

"Now that we're all reunited can we go back to Diamond City now?" Summer asked.

"We can take the shortcut." Chester said pulling a tree branch.

"How come we didn't go through there the first time?" Allie asked.

"Cause y'all weren't ready to know bout it." Chester said going through.

As they walked through all they could hear were cheers and applause. They saw the entire city standing cheering at their return and survival.

They saw Giselle with Eden at the top of the castle clapping as well.

"I'm never gonna get used to this." Summer said making her friends laugh.

Giselle raised her arms silencing the city as she walked down.

"Well done to all of you." She said. "Summer congratulations on defeating Valora."

"Couldn't have done it without a little smooch from him." She said smiling at Zackary who blushed.

"You are also now the ruler of the land." Giselle said.

"Please tell me it's only temporary." She said.

Giselle laughed. "Of course unless you decide to stay here forever."

"Allie you used your imagination to get out of the execution." She said.

"I couldn't have done it without Chester." She said.

Giselle smiled at the grinning cat then turned to Riley who walked forward.

"You've discovered why I was telling you needed to know about the white wolf and you conquered and came to terms with the wolf inside of you." She said.

"She helped me." Riley said turning to the white wolf.

Giselle smiled. "Do you know why she was able to help you Riley?"

"Cause she's my guardian." Riley said. "And I don't know what but something about her seems famaliar." "I feel like she knows everything about me."

"She does cause she's been through everything you've been through." Giselle said.

"She was?" Riley asked confused. "How was she?"

"Cause I'm your great grandmother Riley." The white wolf said.