Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 32

"You okay Summer?" Zackary asked her. "You've been pacing for a while now."

"Can't help it I do it when I'm anxious and nervous." She said stopping.

He walked over taking her hands. "Summer we're all in this together and we're gonna defeat the villians tonight." "You defeated the evil queen and you'll defeat the others along with her and you have me and your friends there by your side to help."

"Thanks for the reassurance but that's not what I'm nervous about." She said.

"What is it then?" He asked.

"You know I didn't exactly thank you for waking me up and saving my life." She said.

His eyes widen as he caught on to what she was saying. "Summer you don't have to do that all because you're grateful."

Summer snorted a laugh. "That's not the only reason I want to do it." "I want to do it cause I love you too and I want to show you it."

"Are you sure?" He asked running his hands up her arms.

"I'm positive." She said wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him.

Zackary wrapped his around her waist his hand going to the back of her neck as she played with the ends of his hair.

She sighed as he started kissing her neck she tilted her chin up giving him more access.

Summer started unbuttoning his shirt as she kissed his neck. Zackary gasped in her ear as she gave him a nip. His shirt slipped off his shoulders.

"Same bod as Zacky without the tattoos." She thought running her hands over his chest.

He gestured for her to turn around. She did closing her eyes as he placed kisses on her neck pulling her hair to the side. He continued to the top of her spine kissing where it was exposed.

He unbuttoned the few buttons of her dress pulling it exposing more of her back. Kissing her spine again Zackary pulled the sleeves of her dress to her wrists as she helped him.

Summer grabbed her waist pulling the dress off leaving her completely nude. She turned his eyes running over her pale body.

"Everything about you is beautiful there are no flaws about you." He said.

Summer laughed. "I'm only human so I'm flawed but it's sweet of you to think that." She said kissing him.

She yelped in surprise as he picked her up making Zackary chuckle as he carried her to the bed.

Summer moaned softly as he went lower to her chest grabbing his hair as he bit her nipple. Before he got to her heated core Zackary was taken by surprise as Summer rolled him over her on top.

She kissed his body getting to his belt which she unbuckled then unbuttoned his pants disposing of them.

Her eyes bulged at the size of him. "Damn." She whispered.

"Summer...

Zackary was silenced and gasped as she took him. His eyes closed at the warmness of her mouth enveloped his manhood.

He had never experienced something so wonderful and pleasurable then again he never had experienced a blowjob before period.

Like James, Zackary growing up had been occupied by training and waiting for the day the girls would arrive. He never gave thought to a relationship. But after meeting Summer saving her life and falling for her his mind was changed.

It was obvious to him Summer had alot of experience in this department while he had none whatsoever. He was afraid to tell Summer this out of fear that she would laugh or change her mind.

He was brought out his thoughts by a build up as she began to go faster making the build up come quicker. Zackary threw his head back moaning as he released into her mouth.

Summer licked him clean of cum as she came back up kissing him.

"That was extradionary." He whispered.

"You say that as if you've never had oral before." She said.

Zackary looked away. "I haven't." He whispered.

"You've never had that or any sexual experience before? "She asked surprised. "Ever?"

"No." He said closing his eyes then faced her. "You still want to continue knowing this?"

She smiled and stroked his face. "I think that question is more for you."

"It doesn't bother you I have no idea what I'm doing?" He asked.

Summer laughed. "No it doesn't Zackary." "I still want you and I still want to make love to you."

"I still want too Summer but I don't know...

"You don't have to do anything." She said. "Just let this happen no pressure about it."

He nodded as she placed a kiss on his forehead. Summer took his hands placing them on her hips as she lowered down. His breathing increased as her warmth covered him.

Summer closed her eyes sighing in contentment as they became one. "How you feel?" She asked opening her eyes.

"I've never felt so complete before as I do now." He said.

She laughed. "You're a charmer."

Zackary chuckled softly then gasped as she began moving. His eyes slowly went to Summer's face which was in pleasure down to her perfect lean body to where they were joined. It was the most beautiful sight he had ever saw.

"You can touch me Zackary." She said. "Your hands don't have to stay on my hips the entire time."

His hands went up coming up to her breasts. Running a finger under one he stroked it before cupping it. Summer moaned throwing her head back as she increased.

Zackary ran his finger over her nipple before pinching it. She gasped her hands going over his as he cupped both. Leaning over their lips connected as they got closer.

Feeling the release about to come Zackary surprised Summer by rolling her on her back thrusting one time was enough to make them yell out from orgasmic bliss.

He collasped on her breathing heavily as Summer gasped. He looked at her seeing her face. "I'm sorry I don't know where that came from." He said.

She giggled. "You're sorry from giving me a mindblowing orgasm?" "Shut your mouth Zackary that was fucking perfect."

He chuckled. "No matter the situation you always have that sassy mouth."

"Something wrong with that?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No it's one of the many things I love and adore about you." He said. "No matter what happens whether we survive tonight or not and if we do and you go back to your world where Zacky is I'll always love you Summer."

"You know I was never into romance and hated mushy moments with a passion till I met you." She said kissing him. "I love you forever and always Zackary no matter what."

He slowly smiled kissing her again before rolling off pulling her to him.

They fell asleep in each others arms knowing no matter what happened that night one thing was clear...

They would always love each other no matter what.