Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 34

"They're here already?" Allie asked as another explosive came shaking the castle.

"Yeah and they're coming at us full force." Riley said grimly. "All they see is red especially Michella." "She's after you Allie for escaping but she wants you the most Summer for the death of her sister."

"Let's see the bitch try to get me." Summer said standing up. "Her ass will be grass just like her sister's."

"Don't be too cocky." Tabitha said. "All of them are cunning and always have some trick up their sleeve."

Isodora nodded in agreement. "Remain alert and pay close attention to then they'll try to trick you."

"Trick us how?" Allie asked.

"We'll explain later right now y'all got to get ready to fight." Miranda said.

Everyone got up and rushed to the quarters where the elves were.

"Can't believe this is really happening." Allie said as she stripped out the white dress.

"Bout time it happened I've had an ache to fight again after killing Queen Bitch." Summer said as an elf straightened her hair and put her headband in.

"You're awful quiet." James said.

"Just thinking." Riley said as she zipped up her boots. "This is it." "The final battle against them to save not only our world but all the worlds."

James nodded. "It's finally here."

"I'll have to face him for the last time James." She said. "What if he gets to me again?"

"You won't let him Riley you're strong and you've managed to resist." James said. "Just remember what he's trying to do to you and his intentions."

Riley looked up with determination. "I won't let him win."

James smiled kissing her. "You look exquisite but there's something missing."

Riley smiled knowing what it was she turned as James and the elves tied the red hood around her.

"Now you're ready." He whispered kissing her cheek.

Riley looked down at the red hood taking the cloak on her hands and feeling the material.

"I was the same fearing that the wolf would get to me and I would turn against my friends." Isodora said. "But he didn't cause I remembered what I was fighting for and defeated him." "You can do it too Riley."

"I believe I can do it." Riley whispered as the crossbow was handed to her ready to aim. "I believe I can defeat him."

"We all look pretty badass if I say so myself." Summer said then was given her sword which was freshly sharpened.

"You ready for this?" Zackary asked.

"I was born ready babe." Summer said then surprised him by giving him a passionate kiss which he eagerly returned.

"Okay you two let's do this." Allie said making sure her arrow was ready.

They all walked to the front door of the castle. "Good luck to you all." Giselle said.

They all nodded. "Everyone ready?" James asked his hand on the latch.

"Ready." Everyone said in unison.

James opened the door and they all ran out. The city was in chaos. The townspeople were fighting against many minions of Michella and Miriam.

The houses were on fire, smoke was everywhere, bodies laid everywhere, the sky was darkened by more flying minions coming, and some were using a fallen pillar trying to break the gates to the city down.

"Christ." Summer said. "We need a fucking arsenal."

"We've got what we need." Riley said. "Us and that's enough."

"You sure Riley?" Allie asked. "This is more then the last time."

"That doesn't matter." Riley said. "We defeated them the last time and we'll do it again."

Summer slowly smiled. "You were always the leader for a reason."

"And I'm leading y'all into this final battle which we will fight till the death in." She said. "Whether we succeed or not we sure as hell won't go down without a fight and kicking and screaming."

"That's right." Deanna said. "So what's your first order?"

"Let's just do this." Riley said hoisting her crossbow.

"In that case...

"Charge!" Summer yelled as they all ran out entering the fight.

Riley ducked as an other swung his club at her. She elbowed him making him bend over before shooting him in the eye making him fall dead.

Allie jumped as a bird blew fire at her. She shoot at it, it flew up missing the arrow.

She glared as it cawed at her mockingly. Looking she smiled seeing a nearby well. She made a run for it the bird flew down as she hit the deck.

It cawed angrily as it missed her. Allie speed crawled over to the well she screamed as the bird blew another fireball hitting her hand.

Wincing at her blistered hand she dunked it in the bucket before grabbing it as the bird came again. With a yell she doused the bird with water.

It sputtered trying to fly while wet it cawed weakly before falling down before shattering into ash.

"Come on you ugly bitch!" Summer yelled at a witch.

The witch cackled throwing another hex her way which she ducked.

"Is that the best you can honestly do?" Summer asked. "I've seen amateur magicians do better."

The witch growled in anger. "You really need to shut that big mouth of yours."

Summer smirked. "Make me."

With another growl the witch threw another hex at her Summer stood there calm then whipped out her sword deflecting the hex making it hit the witch.

She screamed as she crumbled to the ground coughing black blood as she aged before turning into dust which the wind blew away.

Riley shoot a goblin that was over Deanna. "De are you okay?" She asked.

"Fine look out!" Deanna yelled shooting a flying gorilla. "Tired yet?"

"Yep but got to keep fighting." Riley said helping her up then they both ran in different directions.

Riley hit a monkey with her crossbow before shooting it. Coming to a square she saw James fighting three evil elves. Raising her crossbow she shot one before tackling the other stabbing it with an arrow.

James threw the other to the ground hacking it with his ax. "You okay?" He asked.

"I'm good you're bleeding." She said.

"It'll be fine it's not too deep." He said reassuringly.

Before she could answer Riley groaned as a powerful energy came into her head.

"Don't fight me Little Red." He said. "You know you won't win."

She opened her eyes seeing those hazel eyes appearing out the darkness. "You can't fight me."

It was like the world was gone all that existed was her and him. Riley raised the crossbow.

"Put it down little girl." Matthew said. "You won't use it."

"What makes you so sure?" She asked.

"Cause I know you and everything about you." He said. "And I know you don't have it in you do shoot it."

Riley had her finger on the trigger but she didn't press it. "Riley come be with me together we can rule all the worlds." "All your life you've felt lost but you're not with me and you'll be powerful." "Join me and with you by my side we'll be unstoppable." "I love you Riley."

Riley gasped softly. "I love you." He repeated.

She lowered the crossbow. "I love you too Matthew."

He smiled in wolf form in triumph...

"But I love James and my friends more." She said raising the crossbow.

He growled in anger before jumping at her Riley closed her eyes as everything went black.