Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 36

All three girls ran into the woods which was becoming thicker with fog making it hard to see.

"This damn fog is blocking our view." Summer said stopping. "Where the hell has she gone?"

They heard a cackle then all three were taken by surprise as a tree branch swung throwing them on their backs or stomachs.

"Damn it to hell." Summer said spitting out dirt. "I'm getting tired of being assualted by these god damn trees."

"Ditto." Riley said helping Allie up.

"How are we gonna find her in this fog especially since she can control the woods?" Allie asked wiping the dirt from her clothes.

"I don't know but we have to try." Riley said.

"What's that?" Summer said pointing.

Riley and Allie looked where she was pointing to find a small light coming towards them. As it came closer they saw it was an orb with a face in it.

"Thought you might need this." Giselle said. "Good luck girls." She said as her face vanished.

"Thank you Giselle." Riley said cupping the orb. "Now we can see where the hell we're going."

They began to walk with Riley leading the way cause she was holding the orb. As they got deeper in the woods it appeared they got thicker and darker.

Allie shuffled closer to Riley who put an arm around her in an attempt to comfort her.

"These woods are getting bigger, darker, and thicker." Summer commented as they continued to walk.

"Guys I'm scared." Allie said jumping at the sound of a bird cawing.

"I know Al we all are." Riley said.

They walked deeper in the woods occasionally bumping into each other and stumbling over tree roots in the ground.

Eventually the woods starting lighting up as they walked into a new land.

"The hell?" Summer said. "This is the forest of Snow White."

"Why would she lead us here?" Allie asked.

"She's messing with us that's what." Riley said. "She's trying to lead us all over the place endlessly."

"Bitch!" Summer yelled frustrated. "Where the hell are you?!"

"Right here." Miriam said becoming invisible and throwing Summer back before running into the next world.

"Summer you okay?" Allie asked.

"Bitch can become invisible too?" Summer said. "How the hell can we defeat her if we can't see her?"

"We'll find a way come on." Riley said. "I know where's she's heading."

"Where's that?" Allie asked.

"To grandmothers cottage." Riley said as they ran into Wonderland.

China Girl's eyes fluttered open and she looked up and smiled seeing Jimmy and Emily above her. As she drifted back to sleep a noise outside woke her up. Jumping up she looked out the window.

"Jimmy wake up!" CG said. "Emily wake up!"

Jimmy woke up. "What's wrong...

At that moment Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, Daphnne, Fred, and the Hex Girls burst into the room shutting the door.

"What's going on?" Emily asked.

"Zombies!" Shaggy yelled. "They're outside and now in the house."

"Shit!" Jimmy said getting up. "Everyone get things to block the door."

Everyone got everything they could find in order to create a blockade between them and the zombies.

"That's all." Daphnne said putting a swivel chair in the dresser then jumped back as pounding noises were heard on the door.

"Are they gonna get us Jimmy?" CG asked holding his finger.

"Let's hope not." He said picking her up as the pounding got louder.

The three girls continued to walk till they saw a old cottage ahead. "I knew it." Riley said.

"How did you Riley?" Allie asked.

"Just a feeling I got." She said. "I can feel that she's here too."

"Me too." Summer said.

They walked till they stood right in front of the old cottage. The only sounds were of the trees blowing in the light wind.

"Where's the bitch at then?" Summer asked.

There was a laugh as Summer was thrown back hitting a tree. The other two were thrown back as well.

Riley groaned as did the others as Miriam appeared with a grin. "Glad you came to die."

"Bitch you're the one who's gonna be dying." Summer said and ran her sword raised.

Miriam laughed vanishing and grabbing the sword swinging Summer around before throwing her.

"Can't even get me not worthy of such a weapon." Miriam said as Summer struggled to get up.

Miriam groaned as she was shot by an arrow shot by Allie. She pulled it out and magically threw stones at her.

Riley grabbed Allie squatting down and raising her cloak. The cloak shielded them from the stones as it went through putting holes in the cloak.

They turned as Summer jumped on Miriam putting her in a chokehold. Miriam hit Summer against a tree knocking her off.

She vanished as Allie tried to stab her with her dagger. "How are you gonna fight what you can't see?" She asked and slapped Allie knocking her down.

Riley stood there knowing Miriam was nearby waiting for her move. Putting her crossbow down she stood there and listened.

She heard the wind and the trees creaking. Listening more closely she heard a faint whooshing noise and the sound of leaves crackling. She also heard faint breathing and the sound of a fireball forming.

"I can hear you." Riley said and punched Miriam making her visible and sending her to the ground.

Grabbing her crossbow Riley shot an arrow which Miriam dodged and kicked Riley's legs from under her making her fall and drop her crossbow.

Riley grabbed her stomach and gasped as Miriam stood above her holding the crossbow.

"Goodbye little red." She said with a smirk. "So convenient you're dying where your grandmother should've died."

Riley glanced seeing Allie and Summer with their weapons ready. She shared a look with them before kicking Miriam in her crotch making her drop the crossbow.

As Miriam stood up trying to recover Summer ran forward stabbing her in the stomach with her sword. Miriam stumbled as black blood started to appear and the wound started to glow.

Allie raised her hand and threw the dagger hitting Miriam in the forehead. This wound also started to glow as more blood started to appear.

Lastly Riley raised her crossbow as Miriam turned facing her bleeding and glowing from the wounds.

"Adioes bitch." Riley said shooting her in the heart with an arrow.

Miriam fell to her knees as black blood came out her mouth. Her hand came up touching the sword, then the dagger, and finally the arrow.

She looked as all three girls gathered together. Miriam fell on her back as she started to glow brighter and brighter.

The girls shielded their eyes from the glow as it became blinding.

They heard a scream as the glow lit up the entire forest before there was a loud popping noise and the glow disappeared.

Opening their eyes they found all that was left was the sword, dagger, and arrow on the ground where Miriam had been.

"We did it." Allie whispered turning to her friends.

All three exchanged a look before hugging each other while the inhabitants of Diamond City rejoiced.