Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 37

Riley, Allie, and Summer walked through the woods finally going through the barrier that separated the woods from Wonderland.

As they entered it was silent but the sun seemed brighter than it was before.

"Wonder where everyone is." Allie said.

"They're in Diamond City waiting for y'all." A familiar voice said.

All three turned seeing a big grin floating in a tree the owner's body slowly appeared.

"Chester!" Allie yelled.

His smile got bigger if that was even possible. "Well done you three." He said.

"Thanks Chester." Allie said.

"We can celebrate and do thank yous later." Summer said. "Chester is there any quicker way to get back to Diamond City?"

"It's coming right now." He said glancing at the sky.

"What's coming?" Riley asked.

"Look!" Allie said pointing.

Riley and Summer looked up shielding their eyes they saw a long serpent looking shape flying towards them.

They stepped back as it got closer revealing a white silver dragon with brown eyes. It landed near them and appeared to bow to them.

"Wow." Allie said admiring its rainbow scales.

They watched as five faces appeared from behind the dragon's head.

"You did it!" Dee and Dum yelled jumping off and running bouncing up to hug Riley and Summer then tackling Allie to the ground.

She giggled and got up as Deanna, James, and Zackary slid off the dragon.

"Congratulations you three." Deanna said hugging them.

"I'm so glad you're still here." Zackary said hugging Summer. "I was worried I would never see you again."

"Well I'm still here so why don't you show me how happy you are to see me?" Summer asked with a smile as he kissed her.

Riley smiled as James came over kissing her gently. She dropped her crossbow pulling him closer.

They pulled away gasping softly. "You defeated the witch." James said rubbing circles on her cheeks with his thumbs.

"We did it." Riley said looking at her friends. "Together."

"Let's go." Deanna said. "Everyone from the woods, Wonderland, and Diamond City is waiting for y'all."

"Is it safe?" Allie asked looking at the dragon.

"Don't worry Warwick won't let you fall." Deanna said hoisting herself up.

Allie squeaked as the twins lifted her onto Warwick everyone else got on. Warwick did a start before flying off the land and out of Wonderland.

Chester watched with his signature grin before vanishing.

Everyone watched as the went through all the barriers before the familiar barrier of Diamond City appeared.

Warwick landed near the gates and everyone slid down and off him. The inhabitants cheered at the sight of Riley, Allie and Summer.

They eventually quieted down and bowed as the three of them walked towards the steps of the castle where Giselle stood with a smile.

They walked till they stood right in front of her. Isodora, Miranda, and Tabitha stood nearby.

"Riley, Allie, and Summer you've done so well the three of you." Giselle said. "Congratulations on defeating Miriam and thank you for restoring light and harmony to our lands."

This made the inhabitants cheered again some pat the girls on their backs.

Allie giggled as some threw flowers, Riley smiled seeing a young girl wearing a red hood, and Summer blushed though still not liking all the attention.

Giselle raised her hands for silence. "You are now considered royalty here."

"Not more responsibilities." Summer said making the people laugh.

Giselle smiled. "And statues will be built in your honor."

"What about our weapons?" Allie asked.

"They are yours to keep as a remainder of all you have done for all of us." Giselle said.

Summer smiled raising her sword. "Now I have something to use against the assholes in our world."

"Speaking of our world is it okay Giselle?" Allie asked.

"Your world is still in chaos waiting for you to come back to fix it." Giselle said.

"How do we break the Spell of Transformation?" Riley asked.

"It requires a single word." Giselle said and told them it.

"You've got to be kidding me." Summer said. "That's it?" "Why weren't we told that before?"

"Cause y'all wouldn't have believe it." Tabitha said.

"Well since we know it now we can fix our world." Summer said.

"That's means...

Allie said then looked at the twins who had sad expressions. "We have to leave here."

Riley looked at James as tears filled her eyes. "James...

He hugged her as she began to sob. "Please don't cry Riley you have to go back to set things right in your world."

"Besides Jimmy's waiting for you." He said with a smile.

She smiled sadly and kissed him. "No matter where we are or you I'm with I love you forever James." "I won't forget you I promise."

"I love you forever to Riley." He said. "I promise not to forget you either."

"Summer are you crying." Zackary asked managing a smile.

"Don't make fun of me damn it!" She yelled throwing her arms around his neck. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you too but I'll always love you no matter what." He said.

Summer laughed sadly and kissed him tenderly. "You better not forget me."

"I'll never forget you." He said with a laugh.

"I'll miss you two." Allie said hugging both twins. "You're like brothers to me."

"We'll miss you too." They said as they began crying.

"Giselle will ever be able to come back here?" Riley asked.

"It's extremely difficult to do but all you have to do is want something enough and to let it happen." She said.

"What does that mean?" Allie asked.

Giselle smiled. "You'll figure it out." She said as all three hugged her.

"How exactly do we get back to our world?" Summer asked.

Giselle smiled and looked at the entrance. All three turned and looked as a bright vortex appeared.

"That's the portal to our world?" Allie asked.

Giselle nodded. "Y'all have to hurry before it closes."

After hugging everyone again and saying goodbye. The three girl ran down the steps and to the portal as it started to shrink.

Summer ran in first, then Allie, and lastly Riley who turned giving Diamond City and it's inhabitants a final glance.

Through her tears she saw James and the others give her a smile. Riley waved and blew them a kiss before walking into the portal as it closed.