Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 39: 5 Months Later

"Riley time for school!" Her mom yelled up the stairs.

"Coming mom!" Riley yelled down finishing her hair then grabbed her signature.

"I swear you wear that red hood ever single day." Miss Evans said with a smile. "One would think that thing brings luck to you or something."

"It has a lot of sentimental value mom." Riley said.

"I'll admit it'd a beautiful red hood and it seems to finish your look no matter what you're wearing." Miss Evans said.

"Thanks mom see you later." Riley said giving her a hug and walked out the door.

Ever since the events of that Halloween things like Riley had predicted had changed for the better.

Her and Jimmy were going steady now as was Summer and Zacky. Also Johnny and Allie had begun dating as well.

As for the populars namely Matt they had changed too. Riley and her friends though not friends were on good terms with them and didn't view each other as enemies anymore.

Allie had tried out for the cheerleading team and had made it. Valary and Michelle though not at first had become welcoming and helpful to Allie who was still trying to conquer the pyramid.

Summer was still the same sassy tomboy she was occasionally dressing girly due to her relationship with Zacky. But she was ready to open a can of whoop ass at any moment if someone fucked with her and her friends.

As for Riley she had changed into a strong confident young woman all thanks to the events and her destiny she had fulfilled that night.

None of them had forgotten the lands or Diamond City and it's inhabitants. As a matter of fact all three of them had tried to go back but never succeeded in doing so.

Even though Giselle said they could come and visit whenever they wanted she wondered if them being able to go there was a one time thing.

None of them had figured out what Giselle's final words to them meant.

"All you have to do is want something enough and let it happen." She had said.

"What does that mean though?" Riley asked herself as she arrived at school.

Getting out the bell rung she walked to her locker gathering her books. As she started to walk with them she dropped one. She reached down to get it as a hand picked it up for her.

Riley looked and smiled. "Thank you Matt."

"You're welcome see you around." He said walking pass her.

Riley and the girls sat in class listening to another lecture. She looked out the corner of her eye and smirked seeing Zacky pass a note to Summer.

"Anyway class the moral of the story is if you believe and want something enough you'll be able to get it." Mrs. Simpson said.

Riley looked up the words still floating in her head while she and the others were watching Allie practice.

"Come Al you can do this!" Summer yelled.

"You seem distracted." Jimmy commented. "Everythijg okay?"

"Fine." Riley said then kissed him. "Jimmy you mind if we have our date at my house?" "There's something I want to show you."

He grinned. "Sure." He said.

Riley smiled and turned paying attention as the cheerleaders cheered then did backflips forming the pyramid.

Allie's eyes widen as the pyramid was almost formed waiting for her.

"Come on Allie!" Riley yelled and Jimmy did a thumbs up.

"You can do this babe!" Johnny yelled.

"Show those bitches who deserves to be on top!" Summer yelled as Zacky who was laughing nodded in agreement.

Allie took a breath before doing her backflip landing right on top of Valary and Michelle. Allie slowly smiled and raised her arms turning to see her cheering friends.

"Took a million times but I finally did it." Allie said as they walked down the boardwalk eating ice cream.

"It wasn't that long." Johnny said.

"Yes it was!" Summer yelled. "I was about to give up an ass whooping if you didn't get it." She said making everyone laugh.

Eventually they all went their seperate ways and Jimmy drive Riley home. Getting out they found her mother not at home.

"Jimmy remember there's something I wanted to show you?" She asked.

"What is it?" Jimmy asked curious.

"I'll show you come on." She said leading him upstairs and into her room shutting the door behind them.

"Riley I already know what your room looks like." Jimmy said wiggling his eyebrows.

Riley laughed then turned serious. "Jimmy remember the other worlds I told you we were in?"

"Yeah what about them?" He asked.

She smiled. "Take my hand." She said holding it out.

Jimmy looked hestiant but then smiled and took her hand. Riley closed her eyes and concentrated.

As she did the entire room changed and there was a whooshing noise as it changed from Riley's room to another world. The noise eventually stopped as they fully entered another world.

"Whoa." Jimmy said looking around in awe and admiring the scenery. "Riley what is this place?"

"Welcome to Diamond City Jimmy." Riley said with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you peoples for subscribing, commenting, putting up with the waits, and stitcking with me through it!

No sequel.
xoxo.