Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 4

They stood there looking at the wolf as it ran its hazel eyes over all of them. The eyes finally landing and staying on Riley. They locked eyes.

Those eyes look familiar. Riley thought.

"Guys?" Allie whispered. "What do we do?"

"Stay still and make no sudden moves." Jimmy said.

"Fuck that." Summer said. "Let's run."

The wolf growled and bared its teeth as if it were challenging them to. Letting them know they wouldn't be able to outrun him.

"What the hell does it what?" Summer asked then her eyes widen in realization. "Riley is dressed like Little Red Riding Hood."

Everyone turned and looked at Riley who's eyes were still locked with the wolfs.

"Riley her behind us." Zacky said grabbing her this caused the wolf to snarl.

He let go his eyes wide.

"That's not any wolf." Riley said. "That's Matt."

"Matt?" Summer asked. "Captain Asshole of the football team Matt?"

The wolf growled at Summer who took a step back.

Riley nodded. "It's him." "He was dressed like a wolf and I'd recognize those eyes anywhere."

The wolf appeared to grin Matts signature deep dimpled grin.

"So what do we do?" Johnny asked stepping back.

"He wants me and me only." Riley said. "I'll lead him away."

"Riley are you crazy?" Summer yelled. "He'll maul you to death."

"No he won't." She said. "He's been making advances at me all night." "He wants me for something else."

"And that want he has for you is only intensified by the animal instinct." Allie said. "He'll kill you Riley."

"Not if he can't catch me." She said.

Before any of them could respond Riley took off running down the street. The wolf snarled before taking off after her.

"Riley!" Allie said starting to run after them.

The wolf turned baring its teeth at her. It groaned when something hit its head. It looked down seeing a brick and looked up seeing Riley.

"Leave my friends alone!" She yelled. "It's me you want Sanders!"

Matt growled before taking off after her again.

"What do we do now?" Allie asked.

"Hope and pray she gets away." Zacky said.

Riley ran as fast as she could in the thigh length boots she was wearing. She kept stumbling on the gravel and concrete but she continued running.

She could hear Matt in close pursuit panting and growling. As she ran she saw up ahead nothing by dark woods.

"You've got to be fucking with me." She said stopping trying to catch her breath.

She looked around seeing nowhere else to run then she heard a howl not far behind her. Having no other escape she ran into the woods.

Branches, thorns, and twings pulled and tug on her cape ripping it but she kept running. At ahead Riley saw a meadow she ran toward it hearing him growling.

She ran then glanced behind her seeing him. Riley tripped on a tree trunk and ended up falling and rolling into the meadow and lying on her stomach.

Riley groaned looking around not seeing the wolf. She slowly got in a sitting position.

"Shit." She said looking at her torn stockings and scraped bleeding knee.

Then she heard a low growl. Her eyes widen and she looked up seeing Matt still in wolf form come in the meadow looking at her and licking his lips.

Gasping Riley slowly backed up her eyes widen as he slowly approached her circling around her like a vulture.

As Riley continued to crawl away from him the ground where she was started shaking. Riley looked down her eyes wide while Matt in wolf form titled its head.

Riley tried to crawl away but he ground opened completely and she fell through it. She screamed as she fell through she didn't know how long she fell until...

She fell to the ground of a snowy wooded ground unconscious.

"Two more to go." The woman said looking into her crystal.

The others walked around trying to find others and Riley.

"I hope she's okay." Allie said. "I hope Matt didn't get her."

"Me too." The others said in unison.

"Ahoy matteys!" A girl dressed like a salior said saluting them.

"Hi." Zacky said returning the salute.

"Are ya ready to go to sea?" She asked.

"Fuck off!" Summer said not in the mood.

"She'd make a good captain she's got the mouth of a sailor." The girl said before walking away.

"You didn't have to be rude." Allie said.

"I can't help it this is really getting annoying." Summer said flinching at hearing a scream.

The scream came from a girl dressed as the Bride of Frankstein who's dress was covered in a green substance.

"Wait I know her." Allie said. "Maggie!"

Maggie looked and saw them and ran over.

"The hell is going on?" Allie asked.

"You tell me!" Maggie said. "One moment I was out taking my little sister trick or treating." "Next thing I know she starts talking and sounding a lot like Regan McNeil from the Excorist then she vomits on me before running off."

"So that what that stuff is." Summer said wrinkling her nose.

Maggie nodded. "What's going on?"

"We're trying to figure that out too." Jimmy said.

"Off we her head!" A voice said.

They all turned to see a girl dressed like the Queen of Hearts staring at Allie.

"Oh shit." She said looking down at her costume.

"She looks familiar." Zacky said. "Who was dressed like the Queen of Hearts?"

Allie gasped. "Michelle was."

"Off with her head!" Michelle yelled again as life sized cards came out of nowhere.

"Run Allie!" Johnny yelled.

Allie started running as the cards started pursing her.

"This is just great." Summer said.

"Don't worry Miss Feisty." The woman said. "I'm saving you for last."

Allie ran until out of nowhere it seemed a path appeared and she started running on it.

She could hear the cards in close pursuit as she ran she came to a tree. Looking behind her Allie screamed as she fell into a rabbits hole near the tree.

Going down headfirst she screamed as she went down and a bright light appeared.

Allie fell out the hole unconscious and on the ground of a lush green wooded area with colorful flowers everywhere.

"This is just peachy." Summer said. "All this shit is going on and we can't find Riley or Allie."

"We have to keep trying." Johnny said. "And when we find them we'll find the person who's doing this."

Summer looked at him and gasped. "Johnny your hair!"

Johnny touched his hair and found it was curly slightly.

"Look at your hands!" Maggie said.

Johnny looked at his hands as they shrunk, then he started to shrink, and a red beard appeared.

They watched with wide eyes as Johnny shrunk to the size of a leprechaun.

Johnny looked at himself then at his friends.

"Johnny are you okay?" Maggie asked.

"I'm doing good las." He said in an Irish accent.

"Fucking great." Summer said.

"Ye mustn't have a fowl mouth it's not ladylike." Johnny said.

"Listen here you...

Before she could finish Johnnh jumped in shocked.

"Me gold is missing I must find it." He said running off.

"Johnny come back!" Maggie said.

"We can't help him now." Jimmy said. "Not until we come up with some kind of plan."

They then heard a whining noise. They looked to see a fox sitting there.

"Where did it come from?" Maggie asked.

"Who knows?" Zacky said. "Things seems to be appearing out of nowhere right now."

"What does it want?" Maggie asked.

Summer and the fox locked eyes and she gasped. "That's Tabitha."

"Who's that?" Jimmy asked.

"She's the little girl who lives next door to me." She said. "I babysit her sometimes she's like a little sister to me."

"Now she's a fox." Zacky said.

Tabitha whimpered.

"Don't be sad Tabby we're gonna get you back to normal." Summer said petting her head.

Tabitha licked her hand before running off.

"Tabby come back!" Summer yelled running after her.

"Summer!" Jimmy yelled.

"Guys look." Maggie said pointing.

They turned around to find a small group of zombies.

"Fucking run!" Zacky yelled as they ran away.

Summer ran after Tabitha trying to keep up. As she ran she stumbled falling on her stomach.

Getting up Summer saw something bright and shiny. She looked seeing a red apple.

She rolled her eyes. "Like I'm that stupid." She said getting up.

"Seems like I'll have to use something else." The woman said.

"Tabitha?" Summer called as she walked further into the woods.

As she walked she heard a creaking noise. She looked up seeing some branches moving in the wind.

"It's nothing." She told herself.

At that moment a branch came down swinging at her. She yelled jumping out the way as another came down. They appeared to be trying to grab her.

As she scrambled away a branch wrapped around her ankle hoisting her up. Summer screamed as she was spun around by her ankle being thrown from branch to branch.

Eventually the branches wrapped around her waist holding her tightly. Summer struggled to get out.

The branches squeezed tighter holding her arms. She stopped struggling.

The branches then threw her Summer screamed just as she was about to hit a tree...

The space seemed to open swallowing her. Summer went down them fell into a wooded area unconscious that was lively with wildlife.

"Now I've got them where I want them."