Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 6

The man who had saved and helped Riley did bare a strong resemblance to Jimmy. He had Jimmys untidy messy hair which was spiked in the back, flat in the front, with two pieces going down the side the exception that it was a little longer.

He had Jimmys height and long limbs that were absent of tattoos. His body was lean but a little muscular. His face had a small beard forming. Jimmys piercing was absent from his chin though. And lastly he had Jimmys crystal blue eyes.

"Jimmy is that you?" Riley asked.

"You must be mistaken." The man said. "My name's not Jimmy it's James."

Which was Jimmys real name but she decided to leave it alone.

"Thank you for saving me James." She said with a smile.

"You're welcome Red but you should know better then to be in these woods by yourself." He said.

"What do you mean I should know better?" She asked confused. "And why did you call me Red?"

"Because of your red hood that's the name your ancestors went by." He said. "And they always manage to end up lost in these woods where Mr. Big and Bad is."

"You're confusing me." She said. "First off my name is Riley and second what do you mean by my ancestors went by that name?"

"You don't know?" James asked.

"Know what?" She asked.

"The original Little Red Riding Hood was your great grandmother and I'm the great grandson of the original woodsman." He said.

"Okay you're talking crazy now." She said. "This is all a big coincidence."

James shook his head. "It's no confidence that you or your friends ended up here."

Rileys eyes widen. "Allie and Summer are here too?"

"Not in this world but in the same world their ancestors were in." He said.

"What do you mean their...

She gasped as his words completely sunk in.

"Allie is the great granddaughter of the original Alice and Summer is the great granddaughter of the original Snow White?" She asked.

He nodded. "And you're the granddaughter of the original Ree Riding Hood."

"None of this is making any sense and I'm confused." She said. "Maybe if I find Allie amd Summer this will all make sense." "Can you take me to them?"

He nodded. "I'll help you find them but keep close and don't wander off."

"Don't have to tell me twice." She said following him.

"So Cheshire Cat." Allie said. "Why am I here?"

"You can call me Chester." He said. "And you're here to save our world."

"What do you mean save your world and who's our?" She asked confused.

"Our would be us." Some voices said.

Allie looked and her eyes widen to see the flowers talking.

She backed up slowly. "I'm not a weed."

The rose chuckled. "We know you're not a weed Allie we learned it was a mistake when we met your great grandmother."

"My great grandmother?" She asked.

"Yes she was the original Alice and you're her great granddaughter." The rose said.

Allies eyes widen. "Did I fall harder than I thought?"

They all laughed. "No you fell on your butt not your head." A violet said. "Don't worry though Riley and Summer are asking themselves the same thing."

"They're here too?" She asked.

"No here in Wonderland but in the worlds their ancestors were in." Chester said.

"In that case why are we all here?" She asked.

"To save our world and yours." A tulip said. "Your world has turned into chaos by a spell?"

Allie gasped. "You mean someone cast a spell for that to happen?"

Everyone nodded. "It was the evil witch Miriam." The rose said. "She did it to get you and your friends here."

"Why did she do it?" Allie asked.

"To get y'all out of the way." The violet said.

"Out of the way of what?" Allie asked.

"To take over not only this world but the other including yours." Chester said. "Y'all's ancestors defeated her ancestor a long time ago and you, Riley, and Summer are the only ones who can defeat her."

"This is a lot to take in." Allie said.

"Understandable considering your world was turned upside down before you left now you're in Wonderland." The tulip said.

Allie nodded. "I don't know what I can do but I want to help but first can someone help me find my friends?"

"We can!" Two voices said.

Allie turned to see Tweedledee and Tweedledum come out.

"At your service!" The twins said. "You can call us Dee and Dum for short."

"Okay." Allie said as they shook her hands. "It's nice to meet you two."

"She's nice just like her ancestor." Dum said smiling at his brother.

"Y'all knew my great grandmother?" Allie asked.

"Of course." The rose said. "We never age or die so we all were there." "And she along with Rileys and Summers ancestors saved our worlds from Miriams ancestor." "And y'all are now here to defeat her."

"I hope we can." She said. "Okay Dee and Dum lets go."

The flowers all cheered and Allie giggled as the twins grabbed her hands skipping along. As she skipped by the flowers patted her on the hand and wished her luck.

"Chester you're coming with us aren't you?" Allie asked as they passed the cat.

"Don't worry I'll be watching you." He said started to vanish till his smile remained. "You just won't see me."

Allie smiled as he vanished completely and her and the twins skipped on.

"So let me get this straight." Summer said. "I'm the great granddaughter of the original Snow White?"

Tabitha and the other animals nodded.

"And Riley and Allie are the great granddaughters of the original Red Riding Hood and Snow White?" She asked.

They all nodded again.

"And our ancestors defeated the evil witchs mother now we're here to defeat her and prevent her from taking over all of our worlds?" She asked.

They all nodded again.

"If this ain't the biggest load of shit I've ever heard." Summer said.

"It's not shit Summer." Tabitha said. "It's true whether you want to believe it or not."

"And the only way for you to get our world back to normal is if you, Riley, and Allie defeat Miriam." A fawn said.

"This is just so much to take in it's making my head spin." She said rubbing her temples. "Okay I don't know what I can do but if what you're saying is true I'll help in anyway I can."

The forest animals cheered and surrounds her. Summer laughed as a squirrel jumped into her arms hugging her.

"Okay so where are Riley and Allie?" She asked after they settled down.

"In the world their ancestors were once in." A chimpmunk said.

"Can anyone take me there?" She asked.

"I can." A voice said.

Summer turned and her eyes widen as a man came forward who she guessed was the huntsman. But that wasn't why she was surprised.

The man looked a lot like Zacky.

"Okay we've avoided another crowd of zombies." Maggie said panting.

"Jack I can't run so much or my limbs will come undone eventually." Sally said.

"I know I'll sew you back if they do." He said with a smile which she returned.

"Okay I see nothing else lets go." Jimmy said.

They all started walking along watching all the chaos.

"Hey you stop!" A sexy police woman said running after a criminal.

"God this is horrible." Maggie said.

Jimmy and Zacky nodded as they continued to walk along.

"Have any of you critters seen Woody, Buzz, or Bullseye?" Jessie asked.

"Sorry no." Jimmy said.

"Dagnabit!" She said. "Thanks anyway."

"It's so weird talking to characters that aren't suppose to exist." Maggie said.

"Tell me about it." Zacky said eyeing Sally.

"Have any of you seen my darling Roger?" Jessica Rabbit asked flaunting her curves.

Both Jimmy and Zacky stared.

Maggie rolled her eyes. "Sorry no Jessica."

"Roger darling where are you?" She asked in that sultry voice of hers.

"Y'all were drooling over a cartoon character." Maggie said.

"We're guys can't help it." Zacky said.

Maggie looked at him and gasped. "Zacky your face!"

"What's wrong...

He brought his hand up seeing that it was skeletal. He gasped touching his face finding it skeletal too.

Jimmy and Maggie watched with wide eyes as Zackys hair vanished, his eyes sunk in vanishing, and his body started to shrink becoming a complete skeleton.

"Zacky?" Jimmy asked.

"I'm Jack the Pumpkin King!" He said.

"Jack!" Sally said wrapping her arms around him.

He embraced her. "Let's to our favorite spot." He said grabbing her hand.

"Zacky come back!" Jimmy yelled.

Zacky ignored him and walked away with Sally.

"This is fucking great!" Maggie said. "What next?"

"Friend?" A voice said.

Maggie's eyes widen and she turned seeing Frankenstein standing there.

"Friend?" He repeated walking to her reaching for her.

Maggie screamed and ran off the monster grunted and ran after her.

Jimmy stood there watching as she ran off. He was on his own all of friends either turned or missing.

As they walked along Riley couldn't help but stare at James. He looked so much like Jimmy it was scary. She was staring so much she didn't notice they had walked to a clearing where there was a lamppost.

"Why'd we stop?" She asked.

"I have to use it." He said. "You mind waiting here until I come back?"

"No I don't." She said.

"Wait here and don't go off by yourself." He said.

She nodded and watched him disappear into the woods.

Riley sighed and stood under the lamppost the place looked oddly like the one from Narnia. As she waited she heard a twig snap.

She looked up seeing nothing. She relaxed until she heard a low growl.

Gasping Riley saw a shape with luminescent eyes looking at her. Riley started running without seeing what it was she could hear it panting behind her.

She tripped on a rock and fell on her stomach. She heard the thing behind her approaching her. She closed her eyes as footsteps approached her. She waited for the worse.

Instead she felt something wet on her face. She opened her eyes to find a small black Cairn Terrier licking her face.

It panted and continued to lick her face.

"Stop Tito." A voice said. "You've scared her enough."

The dog whined and ran over to its owner.

"Are you okay?" The voice asked.

Riley looked to see a pair of red glittery slippers in front of her face. Her eyes widen and traveled up seeing a blue and white checkered dress.

Her eyes landed on girls face. She had brown hair that was in two ponytails with red shimmery bows on them and brown eyes.

"Dorothy?" Riley asked.

The girl shook her head. "No I'm Deanna." "I'm a descendant of the original Dorothy."