Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 7

"You're a descendant of Dorothy Gale?" Riley asked as she was helped up.

Deanna nodded. "And you're a descendant of Little Red Riding Hood."

"I keep getting told that but I can't believe it." Riley said.

"That's understandable I didn't believe it either when I first came here." Deanna said.,

Rileys eyes widen. "You were brought here too?"

"Yes I've been here for years now." Deanna said.

"Years?" Riley asked. "How?"

"You see I came here about two years ago." She said. "I was trying on a Dorothy costume when the mirror I was looking in seemed to shimmer and I could hear voices coming from it."

Riley urged her to continue.

"So me being my curious self I touched it and my hand went right into it." Deanna said. "I tried to pull but then out of nowhere a strong wind came and blew me and my dog Tito in it."

"I went down a long tunnel and was unconscious." She said. "When I woke up I was in the Land of the Munchkins."

"Weren't you scared?" Riley asked.

Deanna laughed. "Of course I was just like you and our friends especially when Giselle and the munchkins told me about my great grandmother."

"Who's Giselle?" Riley asked.

"She's the good sorceress who rules over all our lands." Deanna said. "Anyway they brought me here to defeat the daughter of the Wicked Witch of the West."

"So I followed the yellow brick road and encountered the descendants of the scarecrow, tin man, and the lion." She said. "We traveled to Emerald City where Oz told us what we had to do to defeat the witch."

"He told you?" Riley asked. "He wasn't mean?"

"No he wasn't he's a little intimidating but he's a kind person." Deanna said. "Anyway it was really difficult but we manages to defeat her."

"Then what happened?" Riley asked.

"Well the people of Oz thank me and gave me a choice." She said. "I could either go home or stay here." "So I choose the latter."

"Don't you have family and friends that miss you?" Riley asked.

Deanna shrugged. "Not really my parents died a long time ago, I have no siblings, and I didn't have many friends." "So no one is probably missing me."

"How is it living here?" Riley asked.

Deanna smiled. "It's great everyone is always lively and everyday is an adventure." "So it never gets boring."

"My life is definitely not boring right now." Riley said. "Can you explain why exactly me and my friends are here?"

"To defeat Miriam the evil sorceress." Deanna said. "She's the one that casted a spell on your world."

"A spell?" Riley asked.

Deanna nodded. "The Spell of Transformation." "One thing it can do is turned people who are dressed up into their respective characters."

Riley gasped. "Why would she want to do that?"

"To get y'all here and to take over all of our worlds." She said. "Yours, Allies, and Summers ancestors defeated her mother a long time ago now it's up to y'all to save of all."

Before Riley could respond...

"Red!" James yelled. "Where are you?"

"I'm over here!" She yelled as he came out the woods.

"You scared me I couldn't find you and I thought something had had happened." James said.

"I'm find just had a little scare." She said.

He nodded. "Hello Deanna." He said with a smile.

"Hello James." She said.

"Y'all know each other?" Riley asked.

Deanna laughed. "Of course we do!" "Our worlds our parallel to each others we always cross over into the different worlds."

"Does that mean Summer and Allie are nearby?" She asked.

"Yes and they're probably looking for you two." James said. "Let's to find them." "We'll start with Wonderland first."

Deanna nodded in agreement. "Then we'll all go to Giselle and she'll explain everything some more."

"Okay." Riley said putting her hood on.

"And we'll get that sewed when we get there." James said eyeing the hole in her cape.

"Thanks." She said as they started to walk to Wonderland.

Allie laughed as the twins did cartwheels and jumped on each others heads as they walked along.

They jumped down grabbing her hands and skipped again.

"Who is she?" A voice asked.

Allie turned and her eyes widen to see a big caterpillar on a rock smoking a pipe.

"She's the descendant of Alice." Dum said. "She's here to save us."

"Is she?" The caterpillar asked leaning forward to get a better look at her.

Allie gulped as his eyes studied her face. "She's looks so much like her great grandmother."

Dee nodded. "And she's nice too."

"Is she now?" He asked. "What is your name?"

"Allie." She said. "And you're the Hookah Smoking caterpillar."

He laughed. "What a clever child." "You may call me Hooky everyone else does."

"Okay Hooky." Allie said managing a smile.

"Tell me are the others here too?" He asked.

"If you mean my friends Riley and Summer then yes." She said.

"Then there is hope for our worlds." He said blowing a puff out.

"Well we must be going." Dum said.

"Hold up." Hooky said bringing a small charm bag forward. "For you." He said giving it to Allie.

She took it. "Thank you but what is it?"

"The sides of the mushroom that made your ancestor shrink and grow." He said. "It will come in handy."

"Thank you." She said.

"Your welcome and good luck." Hooky said.

They continued to skip along the twins singing a merry little song.

"I hear someone singing." Riley said as they entered Wonderland.

"I do too and it sounds like Dee and Dum." Deanna said.

"The twins?" Riley asked.

James chuckled. "Who else?"

They walked along till the saw three people skipping along the path.

"Allie?" Riley said.

"Riley?" She said running forward and hugging her. "I'm so glad to see you."

"So am I." She said hugging her and pulling away.

"Riley our ancestors...

"I know they've told me." She said gesturing to James and Deanna.

Allies eye widen. "Riley he looks like Jimmy."

"I know but he's not he's the great grandson of the original woodsman." She said.

Allie nodded then looked at Deanna. "And she's the great granddaughter of the original Dorothy?"

"Yes I am." She said with a smile. "I'm Deanna it's nice to meet you Allie."

"You too." She said.

"It's nice to see you again Deanna and James." The twins said.

"Y'all too." Deanna said hugging the twins.

"Y'all know each other?" Allie asked.

"Yes our worlds are parallel to each others." Deanna said. "Giselle the good sorceress will explain it all right now lets to find Summer."

"Can we go too?" The twins asked grabbing Allie hands.

"Can they?" She asked.

Deanna laughed."Yes they can."

The twins jumped for joy and started skipping with Allie and Deanna with Tito running at their heels and Riley and JAmes walking behind them.

Summer kept glancing at Zackary. He had Zackys mess of jet black hair, he was a little taller and muscular, his arms absent of tattoos, and the snake bites were also absent.

Lastly he has Zackys penetrated emerald green eyes.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"My feet are sore from this damn heels." She mumbled.

Zackary laughed. "You're just like your ancestor she was feisty and always mumbling about something."

"Whatever." She said.

He chuckled and they continued walking.

Jimmy walked along trying to find Maggie or anyone who hadn't transformed.

"To Infinity and Beyond!" Buzz said as he flew pass Jimmy.

"Jesus this is a nightmare." Jimmy mumbled walking pass Katy Perry singing Califronia Gurlz.

"Boop,Boop, Boop!" A voice said.

"Hi Betty." Jimmy said.

"Hello." She said in that little cute voice of hers. "How are you?"

"I'm good how bout you?" He asked.

"I'm still Booping so I'm doing fantastic!" She said.

He chuckled. "That's great."

She nodded. "See you." She said walking by.

"This is weird talking to characters that aren't suppose to be existing." He said.

"Get those puppies!" Cruella De Vil said as she drove by.

"God." Jimmy said.

"You want to play a game called Is There A God?" A voice asked.

Jimmy turned to see Wednesday Addams standing nearby.

"No thank you." He said. "Why not torture Pugsley?"

Wednesdays face lit up in a morbid grin. "I think I'll do that." She said walking away.

"How much worse can this get?" Jimmy said walking along.

As Summer and Zackary walked along she heard people singing.

"That sounds like Allie." She said. "Allie over here!"

She waited within minutes Allie and Riley appeared with four other people.

"Guys glad y'all are okay." Summer said hugging them both.

"We're glad you're okay too." Allie said pulling away.

"Who are all these people?" Summer asked looking over them.

"Summer this is James and Deanna descendants of the original woodsman and Dorothy." She said laughing as Tito barked. "And this is Tito."

"Let me guess this is Tweedledee and Tweedledum?" She asked glancing at the twins.

"Correct!" They said in unison.

Allie laughed. "Who's this?"

"This is Zackary a descendant of the original hunter." Summer said.

"Pleased to meet you two." He said.

"He looks like Zacky." Allie whispered.

"Who is Zacky?" Zackary asked. "Cause Summer called me that when we first met."

"And who is Jimmy?" James asked.

"They're friends of ours in our world." Riley explained. "Both of you look just like them. "And your names are their real names."

"That's strange." Zackary said.

"This whole thing is strange." Summer said.

"Maybe it'll be less strange when Giselle explains it to y'all." Deanna said.

"Who's Giselle?" Summer asked.

"The good sorceress." James said. "Let's get going."

"You're coming two aren't you?" Summer asked eyeing Zackary.

He chuckled. "I guess I am."

The twins did cartwheels and grabbed Allie hands as they all started walking.

"Let's see if y'all even make it to the Diamond City." Miriam said looking in her crystal ball.