Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 8

"This is just too strange." Summer said as they walked through another world.

"Everything is fairly strange here." Dum said skipping beside her.

"Tell me then is everyone mad in Wonderland?" Summer asked.

"Not as much as they were in the past." Dee said. "Everyone's a little more serious now but still mad."

"Figures." Summer said.

"Where exactly are we heading?" Allie asked.

"To the Diamond City." Deanna said.

"Is that a imaition of Emerald City?" Allie asked.

Deanna laughed. "Kinda." "The entire place is made of Diamonds and quartz." "Everyone is dressed in white."

"Are the people friendly there?" Riley asked.

"They are." James said. "They'll be especially friendly to y'all since we've waited for y'all so long."

"How long had this Miriam bitch been up to this?" Summer asked.

"Years in the making." Dum said. "Ever since your ancestors defeated her ancestor she's wanted revenge on the descendants of them and she wants to take over all the worlds."

"Bitch sounds sadistic." Summer said as they entered another world.

Miriam chuckled. "I'll show you how much of a bitch and how sadistic I am."

As they walked through the woods there was a sound.

"What was that?" Riley asked. "It sounds like someone humming."

"It's probably nothing but the wind playing tricks on you." Summer said.

"I guess so." Riley said as they continued walking.

The humming started again and got louder.

"What the hell is that?" Allie said covering her ears.

"It's The Spell of Madness." Deanna said covering her ears as well.

"What does it do?" Riley asked.

"It's a spell in which the woman is humming some strange foreign tune which can cause the listener to go mad, insane, and turn against others." James said. "Everyone cover your ears!"

Everyone covered their ears and they started walking again.

"It's getting louder!" Allie said.

"Keep your ears covered, ignore it, and keep moving." Zackary said.

"Y'all won't be able to keep your ears closed after this." Miriam said chanting another spell.

"What the hell?" Riley said seeing a tree branch move. "Shit! She said dodging it as it swung at her.

"Not this again!" Summer said hitting the ground and covering her ears.

"Everyone try to keep your eyes covered!" James yelled as he started to swing his ax at the branches at it.

"No you don't." Miriam said moving her hand.

The branch swung and took James ax away. "Shit." He said hitting the ground.

Allie screamed as a branch grabbed her by the ankles.

Dee and Dum ran over grabbing her hands and pulling her. Another branch came down swiping to the side.

Allie covered her ears as the branch tightened around her waist. She gasped as she struggled to breathe. As it continued to tightened its grip it let out a screeching noise.

Allie looked to see Zackary hitting the tree with his hatchet and James had managed to get his ax back.

The tree screeched again and swung at them they dodged it. The branch started tightening its grip again. Allie gasped for air.

"Giselle look." Eden said looking into the crystal ball. "They've got trouble."

"Miriam." Giselle said. "Don't worry we'll give and send some help."

As they continued to dodge the branches and tried to get Allie out the branches grasp. Out of nowhere the trees stopped moving and the humming stopped.

Allie opened her eyes. The branch slowly unwrapped from around her waist. Allie screamed as she fell she waited for the hard fall.

Instead the twins had layed down causing her to fall on their bellies.

"Thanks you two." Allie said getting up.

"You're welcome." They said in unison.

"Curses!" Miriam yelled.

"What the hell was all of that?" Riley asked as James helped her up.

"That was The Spell of Animation." James said. "It causes inanimate objects and things come to life."

"What stopped it?" Allie asked walking over.

"The Spell of Inanimation which is the reverse spell." Deanna said. "Giselle must've cast it along with a spell to stop the Spell of Madness."

"That's great and all but can we please get out of here now?" Summer asked.

Deanna nodded. "Yes and when we get there we'll get you three cleaned up." She said eyeing their dirt covered clothes, ripped stockings, bleeding knees and lips, and scuffed shoes.

As they started walking again they heard a screeching noise.

"What the hell...

"Flying monkeys!" Allie yelled hiding behind Zackary.

"Relax." James said. "They work for Giselle."

"But aren't the flying monkeys minions of the Wicked Witch of the West?" Allie asked coming from behind Zackary.

"We're minions of her." Deanna said. "Ever since her death they've turned over a new leaf."

"That's good to know then." Allie said.

"Hello Emil what brings you here?" Deanna asked.

"Hello Deanna and y'all two." He said looking a the others. "We were sent by Giselle to give y'all a lift to Diamond City."

"What a relief!" Summer said. "These heels are killing me."

Everyone laughed. "Hop on, on either me or my friends."

Everyone got on the back of a monkey.

"Is it really safe?" Allie asked hestiant to get on as the twins jumped on.

"The only thing you have to worry about is the climate." The monkey named Lawrence said.

"Okay." She said still hesitant but got on behind the twins.

"Onward to Diamond City!" Emil said taking off with Riley on his back.

The other monkeys took a running start and took flight behind him.

"Let's see if you can even get past the barrier." Miriam said with an evil smile.

"Off to Neverland!" Peter said as he took flight with Tinkerbell behind him.

"Seems like everyone is transformed except for me." Jimmy said as he continued to look for people who hadn't transformed.

"Let's do the Time Warp again!" Magenta and Columbia said as he walked past.

Jimmy sighed and walked along.

"Have you seen the big and bad bat?" A sultry voice asked nearby.

Jimmy looked to see Catwoman laying on a car licking her paw.

"Sorry no I haven't." He said. "The bat signal hasn't shown."

"He's probably avoiding me as usual." She said cleaning herself. "Why does he deny there's something between us?" "I know I'm a villian and he's a hero but still."

"Maybe he can't look pass that of he's not the commited kind." Jimmy said. "Cause I believe there's good in everybody including you."

She purred pondering his words. "You apparently don't know much about me hon but thanks for the talk." She said with a genuine smile.

"You're welcome." Jimmy said returning it.

She got up and swung her whip and flew onto a roof.

"Now I'm giving relationship advice to Catwoman." He said. "What next?"

"Next you can die!" A voice said.

Jimmy looked around seeing no one.

"Down here asshole." The voice said.

Jimmy looked down to see Chucky standing there with his signature knife.

"You've got of be fucking kidding." He said.

"I'm never kidding." Chucky said. "Prepare to die!"

"Chucky leave him alone!" Tiffany said smacking him.

"Why the hell are you stopping me for?" He asked angry.

"Cause we have to stop killing for our child's sake." She said as Glen came over. "You know this upsets him."

"But Tiff...

"No buts Chucky." She said. "We're gonna stop killing and that's that."

"Listen here...

Jimmy walked away as the murderous dolls started arguing. As he walked he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry...

Jimmy stopped seeing the person he had bumped into was Jason Voorhees.

"Shit." Jimmy said backing up slowly.

Jason titled his head and raised his machete.

"Wait!" Jimmy yelled. "You don't want to kill me cause I'm not your type of victim."

Jason stopped but still had his machete raised.

"I mean you like naked, horny, teenagers to kill in the woods right?" Jimmy asked. "I'm not naked or in the woods."

Jason slowly lowered his machete. He looked at Jimmy then at the nearby woods. He slowly turned around and walked into the woods.

Jimmy sighed in relief. "That was close." He said walking along.

"It's really beautiful from up here." Allie said as the twins bounced on Lawrenece. "How much further do we have to go?"

"Not much." Lawrence said.

"I just can't believe all of this is happening." Riley said on Emils back.

"Miss Deanna was the same way." He said. "Scared, denial, and afraid but she eventually accepted who she was and saved us fr the witch."

"I hope we can save all the worlds." She said.

"Me, my friends, and all the people have nothing but faith in you girls." Emil said.

"That makes me feel somewhat better." She said as they approached Diamond City.

As they flew they hit a wall. Emil groaned as his head throbbed.

"What's going on?" Riley asked.

"Someone has blocked us from getting in." He said. "Most likely the work of Miriam."

"It won't be blocked for long." Deanna said.

She raised her slipped and a red beam shot out zapping the barrier.

"I didn't know your slipper could do that." Allie said.

"They couldn't at first but they were made like this courtesy of the citys electrician." She said zapping harder. "I'm gonna need help."

Zackary and James came forward and started hitting it.

"Giselle they can't get in cause of a barrier." Eden said.

"I know I'm going out." She said.

Gisselle along with some others came out with their wands and shot at the barrier.

Slowly the barrier started breaking. They continued to shot it causing it to crumble down completely.

Everyone flew in. "Wecome to Diamond City." Deanna said as they flew in.

Meanwhile Miriam yelled in frustration.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song:
Boadicea by Enya