Status: Complete

Nightmare

Chapter 9

The monkeys slowly landed on the ground and everyone either slid or hopped off.

"Whoa." Riley said looking around.

The entire city even the ground was made of diamond, quartz, amethyst, and pearls. Everytime the sun hit it rainbows were made and shimmered.

"Welcome to Diamond City." A woman said.

Riley looked to see a woman with long pure blonde hair, she wore a crown that glistened, a long white dress that looked like an exaggerated wedding gown that was decorated with pearls.

Her face was a nice heart shape, ruby red lips, pale skin, and friendly brown eyes.

"Hello." Riley said.

"I'm Giselle." She said. "It's nice to finally make your acquaintance."

"Yours too." Allie said standing next to Riley. "Your city is really beautiful."

"Thank you." Giselle said. "And thank you Emil, your friends for bringing them here."

"My pleasure." Emil said.

"Deanna it's so good to see you again." She said hugging her.

Tito barked and Giselle laughed. "You too Tito." She said petting the dog.

"Dee and Dum it's nice to see you as well." She said laughing as they played leap frog.

"James and Zackary it's been so long since we've seen you here." She said.

"Yes it has." They both said in unison.

"Okay now that the reunion is out of the way." Summer said. "Can you explain to us what the hell we're doing here?"

"Of course." Giselle said. "Please follow me."

Riley looked at her friends before following Giselle to the castle.

They went inside and the inside was white and lively looking.

"Before I explain I'm sure y'all want to clean up." Giselle said. "My elfs will help you."

"Elfs?" Riley asked.

At that moment hundreds of little elfs appeared.

"I'm surrounded by little people." Summer said.

Giselle laughed at her words then summoned Eden.

Eden was slightly bigger than the other elfs. She had a mess of curly hair that peeked from under her hat, big blue eyes, a round face, and the signature pointed ears.

"You summoned me Giselle?" She asked.

Giselle nodded. "Please help them freshen up."

She nodded and walked over to the three. "I'm Eden and I'll be assisting you."

"Please follow me." She said.

They followed Eden with the other elfs behind them. They appeared a big room which looked like a combination of a sewing room and a washing room.

"May I take your hood for sewing?" An elf asked Riley.

"Sure." She said unclipping it and handing it to her.

"May I take your shoes and bow?" An elf asked Allie.

"Will I get them back?" Allie asked.

The elfs giggled at her. "Of course you will. She said.,

"Okay then." She said with a smile taking off the items and handing them to her.

Summer handed an elf her headband and shoes.

"May you please strip of your clothing?" Eden asked.

Their eyes grew wide and they looked at each other.

"Strip in front of everyone?" Riley asked.

Eden laughed. "How else are you gonna get a bath?"

"Aren't there any male elfs here?" Summer asked.

"They're currently put getting firewood." An elf said. "No worries."

They looked at each other before stripping off their costumes. They handed them to the elfs who had their hands outstretched.

"Now in to a bucket." Eden said.

They got in some nearby buckets and some elf threw warm water on them all.

"Hey!" Summer said sputtering.

The elfs giggled and started to clean her back.

"We've waited so long for you three." Eden said squeezing out Rileys hair.

"I keep hearing that but this whole thing doesn't make sense to me." She said. "One minute I was a normal person attending a party now I find out I'm a descendant of Little Red Riding Hood and me and my friends have to defeat a witch to safe not only our world but y'all's worlds."

"That's pretty accurate." Eden said drying her hair.

"But it's all so confusing." Riley said.

"You won't be as confused when Giselle explains it." Eden said holding a towel out.

Riley stood up and stepped into it as other elfs dried her back and legs. After she was dried she was handed out one of the white gowns the women of the city wore with white flats.

After putting them on she sat down. Eden murmured a spell that dried her hair completely.

Then Eden and two other elfs did her hair in a ponytail that was curly at the ends.

"Wow." Riley said looking in a mirror. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Eden and the elfs said. "You must eat now."

"This is the best soup I've ever had." Summer said sipping her stew and bread.

"It really is." Allie said to the elf named Juno.

"Thank you very much." She said with a smile.

After they were done eating they were lead by Eden upstairs and to Giselles quarters. Eden knocked on the door.

"Come in." Giselle said.

They opened the door and walked in.

The room looked like a bedroom mixed with a psychic room. It had drapes and a big crystal ball where Giselle was sitting at.

"Please make yourselves at home." She gestured three seats forward.

They sat down in them.

"Thank you Eden you may go." Giselle said.

Eden nodded and left the quarters closing the door.

"I trust my elfs have taken good care of you?" She asked.

Allie nodded. "They've been nothing but nice and welcoming."

Giselle smiled. "They're always excited when visitors come."

"Now care do explain why we're here?" Summer said.

"Just like her you wanna get straight to it." Giselle said a smile forming. "Very well."

"As y'all are the descendants of three of fairy tales well known heroines." She said.

"Yes we know that." Summer said.

"I think it's better if you're shown what they did." Giselle said. "Look into my crystal ball.

The girls looked at each other before staring into the ball.

Riley gasped seeing her great grandmother using her cape as a shield. Allies great grandmother used the mushrooms and a knife to incapacitate the witch. Summers ancestor used a harpoon gun and shot her in the stomach.

Then all three joined hands and chanted a spell that destroyed the witch.

They all pulled back gasping.

"So that's how they defeated her." Allie said.

"And now you must defeat Miriam to save us all." Giselle said.

"Why us?" Riley asked. "Why not someone else?"

"Because no one else can defeat her but descendants of those three." Giselle said. "Which is you."

"I can't believe this." Riley said. "We're nothing but teenagers and we have to fight a witch."

"A powerful one at that." Giselle said. "Which is why you must began training at once."

"Training?" Allie asked.

Giselle nodded and pulled out three items.

"These are the magical items your ancestors used against the witch." She said.

She handed Summer the crossbow, Allie the dagger, and lastly she handed Riley a magical cape.

"I know you out of the three of you are the main one who doesn't want to do this." Giselle told her. "But know this your world won't go back to normal until you defeat Miriam."

Riley sighed. "I need to think about this."

"It's clobbering time!" The Thing yelled.

"I wish I knew where everyone was." Jimmy said as he walked into someone.

"I'm sorry...

He stopped when he saw no one there. Slowly a face appeared.

"Watch where you're going." The Invisible Woman said appearing completely.

"So sorry." He said. "I didn't see you."

She laughed. "It's more my fault." "Don't sweat it."

"Okay." He said.

"See you around." She said walking pass him and going invisible again.

"See you right." Jimmy said chuckling walking away. "Don't touch that!" He yelled stopping Sleeping Beauty from pricking her finger.

"If you do you'll go into a deep sleep." He said.

"Thank you for warning me." She said with a smile.

"Stay away from needles and anything pointed." He said.

She nodded and walked away.

"Ooh!" Marilyn Monroe said as she did one of her famous moments in which her dress blew up.

Jimmy chuckled and continued walking along.

"Pudding where are you?" Harley said.

"Still haven't found him Har?" Jimmy asked.

She shook her head. "I've looked everywhere but I can't find Mista J anywhere." "Do you think he's avoiding me?"

"Probably." Jimmy said.

"Why would he though?" She asked.

"Cause he's an asshole who doesn't really love you." Jimmy said. "You deserve better Harley."

"That's what Ivy says." She said.

"Cause it's true." Jimmy said with a smile.

She returned it. "Maybe you're right." "He's out of my life as of now." "I'm gonna find Ivy and celebrate." "Thanks for the advice."

He chuckled. "You're welcome."

She smiled and ran off in search of Ivy.

"Poor thing is gonna take him back in five minutes." Jimmy said. "Oh no." He said looking down and seeing China Girls limbs shattered.

Gently picking her up Jimmy carefully put them back in place. She began to move.

"Thank you for putting me back together." She said with a smile.

"You're welcome." He said laughing as she hugged him.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"It's Jimmy." He said.

"Nice to meet you Jimmy." She said. "I'm China Girl."

He chuckled. "I know who you are."

"How do you?" She asked. "We've never met."

"I've seen you before." He said.

""Okay." She said. "Where are you going?"

"To find my friends." He said.

"Can I go with you?" She asked.

"I don't see why not." He said setting her on her feet.

She grabbed his thumb with her small hand as they started walking.

"We're like celebrities here." Allie said as they explored the city.

People were watching them and whispering.

"I usually don't like any attention but I don't mind this." Summer said as someone handed her a piece of chocolate.

Riley said nothing thinking about her decision. She looked up seeing a pink orb approaching them.

"Hello." The orb said.

Riley looked closer seeing a pixie.

"Hi." Allie said.

"I'm Belle and y'all are the ones who are gonna save us all." She said with a smile.

"Yep we are." Summer said.

"Have y'all decided how you're gonna do it?" She asked.

"There's a lot we haven't decided on yet." Riley said.

"Oh well I hope it won't be hard to decide." Belle said. "Good luck." She said flying away.

Riley sighed and turned to her friends. "Guys."

Allie and Summer looked at her.

"I've made up my mind."