Status: Just a little anecdote featuring yours truly.

The Bottle

Taste Glass

Sometimes I have the worst luck ever when it comes to being at the wrong place at the wrong time. I have the really messed up habit of not knowing when to shut up and being unable to censor some of the things I say. Yes, I am thick headed which brings me to the next subject. Since my head is as thick as I claim it is I might as well offer an explanation as to why. I've been known to withstand an enormous amount of pain. Physical pain drives me sometimes as a matter of fact.

No, I am not a complete and total masochist nor do I enjoy getting hurt but it takes a lot to knock me out. I proved it that day.

I didn't want to fight all I wanted to do was drink and for some reason my friends and I couldn't continue doing so at the usual elementary school steps. A couple of guys came up to us and I was the only girl in the bunch. They started talking shit to us about territories and we aren't gangsters so as soon as it started I got up, grabbed my beer and started walking away. The guys followed me. We were gonna leave so they could fuck off and let us be but then that's when everything changed.

That girl that was with them tried to swing at me and failed.

Even after her stupid act of self promotion she crossed the line again when she tried to grab me by the arm and swing me around to look at her. I was already on edge since I had gone up a couple levels about an hour before that. The crystal meth had me all ampd and ready to go. It was like a switch was flipped inside me.

"You wanna do this?" I just had to ask because I was already shaking, expecting and waiting for the response I wanted to hear. My voice sounded unusually rough.

"Lets go." She didn't need to say anything twice. I had already put my purse and beer down only to be slammed with a 40 oz. Mickeys square in the face as I turned around. The glass rained down my face like water and I could feel the blood beginning to drip down my shirt and out of my mouth. Everything happened so fast after that.

This thing moving, jumping and screaming bloody murder was not me. Something had actually managed to press my buttons hard enough to make me lose it. I was out for blood. I wanted her skin under my fingernails. The anger at the realization of what had just happened to me began to creep up as I stood there wide eyed and bleeding. Time seemed to stop for a minute until the last shard of glass hit the pavement. I didn't buckle or flinch. All I did was stand there.

"Run." I said it low at first. My mouth felt numb. My entire face and chest seemed to dissappear. It looked like she didn't hear me.

"LET ME SAY IT LOUDER JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME, BITCH. Run." My voice went up a couple volumes and suddenly I wasn't thinking anymore.

There were 5 guys standing between me and my prize. The drugs helped my body exceed expectations and soar. There were two cars parked next to the school which was good because I needed a boost so I could jump. I ran and started climbing the rusted pick up only to jump on top of the van that was parked in front of it. I saw her getting closer and I ran on top of the roof of the family car. In a few seconds her eyes widened when she realized I had bypassed all her friends and was at arms length with her now.

"You wanna taste glass bitch? Hope its delicious." That's when I grabbed her by the neck and felt her cut me with a piece of the broken bottle on my chest. I applied more pressure after that. She was way shorter than me so I took advantage of that and decided to work out my right arm with her body as the weight. Slamming her face repeatedly against that glass window over and over hearing the glass begin to crack made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside for some reason.

I was not home. My mind went red. All of the anger came out the moment she tested me and somehow I was able to bring myself back from it. I heard my real name. Someone was speaking to me.

The bottle must've hit me too hard. I hadn't even noticed the paramedics were here. My heart rate's too fast, what? Crazy night.

There's glass in my hand and blood on my shirt that doesn't belong to me.

Good. Now they know.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am no longer on drugs, unless weed counts. Then yes, I'm on drugs.