Status: Being a Peeping Tom ;)

Dumber Than Dumb

Naughty Boys and Other Annoying Things

Harry gulped as he peeked through the crack of the door. She hadn't quite closed it all the way, letting Harry's hungry eyes have a treat.

Seraphine's hair was dripping wet from the shower she just came from. Her dorm was small and she bumped into the small dresser separating her and her roommate's bed.

Harry didn't know her. He'd always wanted to. She was so beautiful. She was so fucking hot.

There was a song playing on her radio in the room. She sang to it softly. Harry's eyes widened as he heard her mesmerizing voice.

"Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?" She said lightly, her voice bouncing off the air around her.

Her towel dropped suddenly, and Harry took a sharp intake of breath, alerting her of his presence.

She looked at her slightly ajar door and gasped.

"Shit!" She said and grabbed her towel again, revealing her ass to Harry's greedy eyes still watching her.

Harry was frozen and he couldn't move a muscle. She even started walking toward the door.

As soon as her hand touched the knob, his body reignited with a burning fire of embarrassment and panic as he scrambled away as fast as he could.

Too late, he was caught.

"Oh my god, Harry?" She said, her voice giving him a pleasant shiver down his spine. Her eyes glittered with something. Amusement?

He turned slowly around to face her and she smiled.

"Like what you see?" She whispered almost so quietly that he barely caught it.

Before he had time to respond, she spun on her heel and slammed the door behind her, leaving Harry to his very dirty thoughts of her backside coursing through his mind.

"Shit I need to find a bathroom." Harry groaned, finally noticing his out of control erection.

He ran into the nearest restroom without bothering to check the gender of it. He found an empty stall and pulled down his pants. Putting one hand against the wall, the other stroked his throbbing length.

Suddenly, he heard giggling and then a loud laugh. It was female.

Fuck.

He was in the girl's bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I wanted this to be short for kind of like a preview. I really don't know about this story so comment if you want me to continue this!

Anyway, just trying this story for now...

ENJOY!