Status: Being a Peeping Tom ;)

Dumber Than Dumb

Hey Remember Me? Yeah, You Saw Me Naked

Harry's POV

I bolted upright in my bed. The dorm room I was sleeping wasn't my own. I couldn't stop dreaming about that one girl that I spied on the other night.

Her gorgeous body swimming through my mind and clouding my vision.

That night I had only happened to be walking past her and noticed she hadn't closed her door all the way...of course me being me, I had to watch her. What else was I supposed to do? Close her door for her?? Whatever...

Anyway, she's only in 2 of my classes and for some reason I always look forward to them now even though I absolutely hate those particular courses.

"Harry? Are you still in here or did you leave?" A female voice called. I cringed at the sound of it, realizing I had just slept with this girl and I was supposed to have skipped out by now.

The light was flipped on and I covered my crotch since I realized that the covers weren't on me and I was completely naked.

A girl gasped as my eyes strained to look at her in the bright light taking over the darkness in the room.

"Well, this is a wonderful surprise isn't it?" She said, her twinkling voice sending the usual shiver through me.

My eyes adjusted and took in her extravagant appearance.

"I suppose this is payback for you seeing me naked the other day." She smirked, as I fumbled around to find the blanket.

"Oh and by the way, I think the girl you slept with is in the room next to me, this is my room."

Oh, so I heard the girl's voice through the wall...hmm...what am I doing in here?

"That is also my bed you're laying on...you're also laying on the covers that's why you can't find them." She said while taking off her coat and gloves.

She looked at the doorway and that's when I finally realized she hadn't closed it yet. She squeaked and hurried to slam and lock it.

I stayed laying on her bed and grabbed her pillow to cover my crotch. She glared at me when she noticed what I was doing and I smiled.

"What was that about?" I asked, my voice hoarse from just waking up.

Her eyes widened and she looked at me.

"He speaks. I was beginning to think you were mute." She said and I smirked.

"Don't try to change the subject."

"Fine...I have an ex who I'm not really on good terms with right now..." She said, making me wonder just how bad it could be if it caused her to rush and slam her door. Then I remembered that I was naked and laying on her bed...

"Sorry, is there anything I can do?" I asked, watching her cross the room to her short dresser. She looked at me and then to my covered privates and smiled.

She got on top of me and straddled my waist moving the pillow.

"Help me take my mind off him?" She said with a wink. I was in so much shock it took me a moment to process what she said.

She looked down at my dick and smiled even wider.

"You have quite a big," she leaned down to whisper in my ear, "cock." I groaned in pleasure as she rolled her hips onto mine.

Then she got off of me.

"What the hell?" I asked, getting up and standing in front of her. My dick was hard and almost getting in the way of me being close to her but I was too confused and pissed to care.

She stepped closer to me. Looking into my eyes she placed her warm hands on my chest.

"Even if we were the last two people on earth, I wouldn't have sex with you. Now go, Harry. I need some sleep." She said before going around me and throwing back her covers.

I turned to face her and found a towel in my frantic movements.

"This is mine now." I spat.

"Fine, take it, it's a fucking towel." She said before laying down and covering herself up.

She shooed me toward the door and I unlocked it before turning to face her again. I opened my mouth to say something but she beat me to it.

"What's my name?" She asked sitting up slightly and looking at me. I was surprised she asked that and I knew it...just not at the moment. It was like her saying that immediately made me forget it.

"Shit..." I cursed under my breath. It was too quiet in the room and she easily heard me.

"That's what I thought...get the fuck out, Harry. She spat before laying down again.

I got it!

I turned off the light for her and I was about to close the door when I stopped again and faced her.

"Goodnight.......Seraphine." I said with a smirk as I heard her light gasp before I closed the door to leave her with her thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo what do ya think?? I'm not really sure if I like it yet but if you do tell me!!!

Also, I realize that the last chapter ended with him being in the girl's bathroom. That comes in the next chapter when Harry's bragging to his friends. Some of it didn't even really happen, Harry was just making shit up.