Status: Being a Peeping Tom ;)

Dumber Than Dumb

The Girls Bathroom

Harry's POV

The next day I hadn't seen her at all since it was a Sunday.

I was hanging out with the guys.

"Dude! Where have you been?? We've been wondering if you just disappeared off the face of the earth!" Louis said flopping down on the couch next to me.

"Yeah! We heard you were trapped in the girl's bathroom the other day, is that true bro?" Liam asked. I smirked and suddenly liked where this was going.

"Um, yeah actually I was." I replied and all the guys seemed intrigued.

"Well don't just drop a bomb like that and not finish it! What the fuck happened!?" Niall came up and sat in front of me. They crowded around me for the story.

I smirked wider and started talking.

"Well, I was actually running in there to toss off and then I heard some girls entering the bathroom fucking giggling. So that's when I realized which bathroom I was in."

Niall snorted and smiled widely.

"So I pull up my pants but I forgot to zip them and I opened the stall...you'll never guess who was in there." I said, making their anticipation torture them for a few seconds.

"Jesus Harry who the fuck was in there!?" Zayn said, entering the conversation and sitting to listen.

"Are you going to shut up so I can tell you?" I replied gritting my teeth in frustration.

"Yeah, yeah whatever just get on with the story." Louis answered for him.

"Ok, do you guys know..." I stopped before saying her name debating if I should actually do this or not.

"Seraphine Reyes?" I finished and smirked while their shocked faces said it all.

"That stuck up bitch?" Niall asked with a smirk. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, and she's not as stuck up as you think unless you count my dick stuck up her-" I couldn't finish because they all erupted in excitement.

"You fucked Sera!?" Zayn and he laughed a little while my amusement was only contained in the current smirk I was wearing.

"Of course I did. She could never resist me!" I exclaimed laughing with my friends.

The laughter echoed throughout the tiny apartment and I couldn't help but wonder what Seraphine was doing right about now.

Thank god I'll be able to see her again.

Fuck that, she's hot as shit. I just can't wait to see that perky little ass again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short!!

This is just a filler chapter so it's a little short.

The fun begins in the next one.