Status: Being a Peeping Tom ;)

Dumber Than Dumb

Austin

Seraphine's POV

Three days later I walked into my history class and felt eyes on me.

He just wouldn't leave me the fuck alone.

I looked up into the glistening beautiful green eyes of a certain curly haired boy. His friends sat around him as he stared. I torn my eyes away and sat down a row in front of him and a seat to the left.

Harry suddenly jumped into the seat next to me and smirked when he saw my shocked expression.

"Dude?? What are you doing?" One of Harry's obnoxious friends said from behind him. Harry ignored him and continued to stare at me.

"OOOOHHHHH!!!" Harry's friends erupt in a fit of laughter. I rolled my eyes and stared straight ahead ignoring the very attractive boy next to me. Harry's had found my knee and started moving up my inner thigh.

I grabbed it and glared at him, before pushing his hand away.
"I don't fucking think so Styles." I said before getting up and moving away from him.

I found an empty seat next to a brunette haired boy. He had bright green eyes and he smiled when I sat down next to him. They weren't as green as Harry's though...

Fuck! Why was I thinking about the color of that asshole's motherflipping eyes!?

"Harry annoying you again?" He asked and I looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"I'm sorry?" I asked, trying to figure out why he used the word 'again'.

"He was annoying you yesterday and you came to sit by me? I told you my name was Austin?" He said and it clicked in my mind.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I totally forgot. Did I tell you my name?" I asked in attempt to hide my embarrassment in not remembering this hot mess sitting next to me.

"No you happened to slip by without telling me your name. Want to try again with the introduction thing?" He asked and a playful smirk fell on his lips. He had such kissable lips...so does Harry though.

Oh my fuck. I'm going to pretend my subconscious didn't just say that.

Laughing lightly I smiled at him sweetly and nodded.

"Ok, hello there beautiful girl, what's your name?" He said making me blush and look down before responding.

"Hello there handsome boy, my name is Seraphine, what's yours?" I smiled when he grinned and wiggled his figure at me to come closer.

I did as he gestured and turned my head so he could whisper in my ear.

"My name is Harry Styles and I'm an abominable twat." He said and I busted out laughing so hard my teacher stopped to look at us with a suspicious look.

"Something funny Ms. Reyes?" He asked me directly and my face flushed a deep crimson.

"No sir, nothing at all." I responded before looking down.

Mr. Michelson continued teaching and I snuck a glance at Harry. He looked furious and I had no idea why.

When I turned back around I then stole a peek at Austin and his face was white.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he just looked down and away from me.

For the rest of class I was confused and a little hurt from Austin's behavior.

After class Austin hurried out of the room as fast as he could.

What the hell?

Harry's POV

As soon as she walked into the classroom I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was pretty amazing. Beautiful even.

What the fuck? Beautiful? I wonder where that came from...

She looked up at me and I smiled but she didn't return it and sat practically right in front of me. Ignoring any questions my annoying friends were asking me, I hopped down a row into the seat next to her.

She looked shocked that I would be sitting next to her and I only smirked at her which seemed to piss her off.

"Dude?? What are you doing?" Louis asked and I turned and mouthed "bathroom" to him and they all seemed to understand and started "OOHH"ing.

They egged me on to mess with her and so I put my hand on her knee and started sliding it up, savoring the feeling of her silky skin. It was summer so she was wearing a skirt. Thank you god!!

She angrily grabbed my hand and basically told me to fuck off. Then she gathered up her stuff and sat next to the boy she sat with yesterday. I groaned in disgust and annoyance.

They started talking and she was giggling.

What the fuck?

Suddenly, she laughed so hard the entire class looked at her.

What the actual fuck? I bet that dick said something about me.

I pulled out my notebook and quickly wrote something on it.

As soon as the little shit looked at me, I put up my notebook and showed it to him.

"I know what you said." That's what I wrote. His face went white and I wrote something else.

"You little prick better back off she's mine." I showed it to him and he read it before looking down quickly.

Seraphine looked over at me and I slammed my notebook down angrily so she wouldn't read it.

When class was over, that jackass raced out of the room so fast he could have been the Flash.

Did I actually just compare him to a superhero?

I smirked at my success as Sera sped after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is who I'm choosing to play Austin:
Image
Austin Butler!!! Yay!
Think he's intimidating enough??