The Life Of A Wrestler

Chapter One

Chapter One

“Come back here Kaitlyn!” Ellie screamed chasing her. Kaitlyn laughed and kept running till she was clotheslined by Nattie.

“What's going on?” Rita asked as she came out of the locker room as Ellie took the can out of Kaitlyn's hand.

“Kait stole my rockstar.” Ellie said when she caught her breath.

“I thought I told you not to mess with her drinks.” Melina said looking at Kaitlyn who just shrugged still smiling. AJ came out and glared at them all to which Ellie just flipped her the bird causing her to screech and storm off. The rest of the divas covered their ears till AJ was gone.

“Must you do that EVERY time?” Rita asked looking at her sister who was chugging the rockstar. Ellie just shrugged before answering.

“It brings me joy to piss her off to no end.” Ellie said while throwing the can into the garbage. She went to turn around but hands were placed over her eyes causing her to jump.

“Guess who.” Ellie heard behind her. She smirks hearing Punk behind her.

“OMG IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!” Ellie screamed and bounced causing all the girls to fall over laughing and Punk to slap the back of her head. Ellie turned around and punched Punk in the stomach.

“Owww!” Punk cried out holding his stomach.

“Thats what you get for scaring and slapping me.” Ellie told him smirking. She then looks at the clock and sighs.

“Now if you'll excuse me, I have a crazy woman to beat.” Ellie said walking towards the ramp.

“I dig crazy women.” Punk said watching her leave. Ellie turned and looked at him smirking while walking backwards.

“No, you dig crazy chicks.” She told him and ran to the ramp right before AJ's music hit hearing him and the other women laughing.

“Introducing first, the current diva's champion, from Union City, New Jersey. Accompanied by Big E, AJ Lee.” Lilian said over the boos of the crowd. Before they know it Comatose comes on and the fans cheer and are on their feet.

“And the challenger, from Detroit Michigan, Candi!” Lilian screamed over the crowd before getting out of the ring. Candi pointed to Detroit before running into the ring and tackling AJ to the mat. Big E tried to pull Candi off AJ but Candi just Pele' kicked him knocking him out then pushed him out of the ring. After he fell to the floor the ref rang the bell and Candi turned and running speared AJ, whom was running at her then covered her.

“One, Two, Three!” The ref called out with each hit to the mat.

“Your winner and NEW diva's champion, Candi!” Lilian yelled into the mic passing the belt to the ref who then handed it to Candi. Candi raised the title in the air and quickly got out of the ring before Big E could grab her. She laughed all the way up the ramp and all the way to get the name plate changed. As soon as she walked out of the room she was tackled to the floor by a flying cowboy hat.

“SHAWN!” Ellie screamed hugging him tight.

“I'm proud of you babygirl.” Shawn told her kissing her forehead then helped her up.

“Thanks daddy.” She told him kissing his cheek and smiling then walked back to her locker room to get changed to go back to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
I own no-one but Ellie Swanger/Candi Langly. Rita Swanger/Blade Sullivan belongs to my sister XxWishxOnxAxStarxX, everyone else in this story belongs to themselves or the company they work for. I don't own WWE or TNA nor do i work there in any way. Please let me know if you see mistakes :)