No Thank You

Dirty Laundry

There had been slight changes to their plan of ‘going out’, and most of the guys now sitting around Alex could feel that she was not entirely comfortable with the situation.
Sitting on a plush leather sofa, she admired the floor-to-ceiling glass windows of James Neal’s lounge room, still not sure how she had allowed Matt Niskanen and Neal convince her that staying in after a 1-3 loss against a lower-ranking team such as Buffalo was a better option. The only argument that had finally made her agree to step into Matt’s car was the promise of her not being the only female that would be there. And the inner assurance that Crosby would not try anything funny when his team mates were in a private setting such as a player’s home as compared to a busy bar.

“You’re the only woman here in jeans and a long sleeved shirt, not even the girlfriends and wives dress down this much for a post-game meeting.”

She moved her head to Matt who was sitting next to her, taking a drink from his beer bottle as he held her gaze. Their friendly banter had picked up right where they had left off the previous night after he had greeted her with a tight hug at the door upon her arrival.

“Unlike them, I am not trying to score with one of the guys here, and it’s freezing outside, I’d be crazy to wear skirts or dresses like them in the snow.”

He chuckled and moved to sit forward, leaning his elbows on his thighs.

“Rugging up like this makes it only more of a challenge for the guys. They know they can have easy game with any of them but getting with the only woman here obviously not wanting their attention…the chase is on.”

A new voice chuckled next to them as she could feel someone sit on the arm rest to her left. Chris Kunitz had been introduced to her upon arrival but had been busy socializing with other people since then.

“I am sure I heard something about wagers on who would get you to take off your clothes first. According to James, he will have you naked & willing the second he finishes his grand tour of the house in his master bedroom. Just giving you a heads-up.”

All three started laughing as they imagined Neal trying to play host and impress her with his house and bedroom.
They fell into a comfortable silence as her eyes scanned the room for Sidney. He was standing next to Letang and the host himself, a soft smile on his face that made him look younger than he really was.

“I wonder if there’s a study on the psychology of top athletes and their belief that any female with a pulse is simply going give herself to them. If there is, I’d really like to be part of the examining body. I have never met so many men in their mid twenties who are this full of testosterone and confidence in their sexuality. It’s disturbing really.”

Sidney chose this moment to look across the room and their eyes met. He quickly licked his lips and excused himself from the group, making his way over to Alex and his two friends. His brown eyes never left her gaze and she could feel a nervous pull in the pit of her stomach as he stopped short of the little group, pointing to her empty wine glass.

“Do you want me to get you a refill?”

Alex just nodded and accepted his hand to pull her up from the sofa, not letting go of it as they made their way to the kitchen.

“You don’t look like you’re enjoying yourself, what’s wrong?”

He reached for an already open red wine bottle as he had let go of her hand, turning towards her and pouring the red liquid into her glass. Something crashed and shattered in the room outside and their heads snapped back towards the door, his focus distracted and the bottle still pouring, only onto her beige, long sleeve top this time.

“For fuck sake Crosby!”

Alex yelped, jumping back a few feet, staring down at the crimson stain on her front. Quickly pulling the fabric off her body, she cursed under her breath and tugged the top over her head, leaving her in a lace-trimmed tank top barely falling to her hips.

“I’m so sorry, it was an accident! Shit…come on, I’ll take you to the laundry, he might have something to get rid of the stain, or at least soak it.”

Grabbing her hand again he dragged her towards the main room, crossing it with urgency as their appearance caused some guys to holler. She could only imagine what this looked like: her holding her top in one hand, Sidney’s hand grasping her other and pulling her after him. They made it to a side door and he opened it revealing a small laundry room as he switched on the light. Pummeling up the top she threw it into the sink near the washer/ dryer and leaned back against it, watching him frantically opening the cupboard to look for washing powder.

“How much do they owe you?”

She says as she hops onto the dryer, following his movements but not missing that his cheeks take a slightly red colour as she directed her question at him. Running hot water in the sink and adding a bit of the washing powder, he finally turns to look at her, a mere feet away from where she sits with a big smirk on her face.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about Alex. I’m only trying to right my wrong in spilling all this wine on you.”

Spreading her legs and sitting closer to the edge so that she can support her weight on her arms she leans forward, it doesn’t escape him that the short top has ridden up her back and shows off some creamy white skin. He was thinking back to their phone conversation earlier in the afternoon, quickly turning away to turn off the tap and get his sudden feeling of need in check.

“I heard what Kunitz said about some of the guys putting in bets of who gets me to take my clothes off first. You were amongst the group of guys he had been standing with, so don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about Mr. Crosby. Peer pressure would have me believe you would have been involved in this.”

Turning to rest his ass against the sink, he crossed his arms over his chest, trying to read her. Was she upset about hearing that guys had put money on seeing her in a state of slight undress or was she playing with him. Her green eyes were scanning him but his gaze was zoning in on how her current position was pressing together her boobs, forming a perfect view of her nicely sculpted chest. Throwing all his usual reservations over board he stepped up to her and nestled himself between her thighs, almost wishing she would have opted for a skirt or dress instead of the painted on jeans hiding her long legs.

“I’m the captain, I don’t fall for peer pressure. But if I would have partaken I would have set the price high.”

He was pressed against the dryer now, his crotch making contact with the knuckles of her hand that were still resting on the edge of the white goods. A jolt rushed through his lower body, and both inhaled sharply as they could feel the immediate reaction this physical contact had in his pants.

“Mhhhh, I see you don’t lack in confidence. How many wagers have you won against your team mates since they started calling you the next best hockey player alive?”

She didn’t know where this came from, but the close proximity of his hot, tight body towering over her could have had something to do with her words tumbling out of her mouth against her better judgment. Extending his right arm, he pushed the button of the doorknob, successfully locking the door should anyone come wondering what took them so long.

“I’m starting to think that you are not at all against the position you’re currently in. Just look at the way you’re pushing your chest between your arms, the choice of lacey top-“

“Which you would have never seen if you hadn’t spilled that wine on me!”

Alex tried to counter, but he was right: the battle was already lost. The wet heat pooling between her thighs was testament to that. But that didn’t mean she would just let him turn this around on her. He had pretty much ruined a perfectly fine pair of panties with his words in the afternoon, the least she could do was repay the favour.

She angled her head to the side, glancing into his narrowed brown eyes. He was gorgeous. His clenched jaw defined the lines even more, she liked his serious face, it made him look more close to her own age. She wondered if it would make him spin out if he knew that she was 6 years his senior.

“This feels like a bad erotic movie. The hot star athlete having the older woman right where he wants her.”

The whispered words hit his brain but he didn’t really care what she was saying to him, but she was right in saying that he had her right where he had wanted her, since the previous night: alone in a small room with nowhere to go.

Placing a finger under her chin, he pulled up her face closer to his. Her lips were void of any distracting lipstick or gloss, and the faint pink of them was just screaming to be kissed raw. He suddenly wished he was able to grow facial hair like most others in his team, he wanted to leave a beard rash in his wake when he was finished with her. Leaning down to close the distance between them their lips finally touched in a rather tentative manner, both not all too sure what they were doing or where it would lead.

Hooking her two index fingers in the belt lops of his jeans, she pulled him closer as his tongue was finally slipping past her lips, setting a dominant and needy pace that she was all but able to correspond to. His hands were suddenly everywhere on her body, roaming from her sides to the front of her top until he pulled the front of her tank top down so her black bra kept it down. As one hand cupped and squeezed her breast, the other was sliding along her jaw and into her long brown hair, pulling her even closer into the kiss. Pulling her hands away from his belt hoops she slipped them right underneath the hem of his grey shirt, letting her hands roam over his muscular torso.

Pulling his mouth off hers, Sidney was panting as he ripped his shirt off his body and then looked back down to her slim hands pawing at his abs before moving up to her ample breasts, begging to be touched.

“Whatever happens in this room stays between us, no one needs to know about this.”

Alex breathed out with a sense of urgency as he lifted her top over her head and almost simultaneously unclasped her bra, dropping it to the tiled floor.

“I don’t think you’ll be able to keep quiet enough for this to go unnoticed Ms. Kavanagh, you’ll be screaming my name even before your pants are on the floor.”

His words had her shiver with anticipation. How could a man like Sidney Crosby, child prodigy and athlete extraordinaire waste any of his valuable time on her, a simple woman with no apparent interest in him. But the second his head dipped down and he sucked in one of her nipples, those thoughts were lost in a low moan as she pushed out her chest towards him. He was all tongue and lips and teeth and she loved that he didn’t seem to be careful of what he was doing. He was simply going for it.

The way her torso arched towards him gave him confidence in his actions, even if she hadn’t he would have kept doing what he was doing. Her breasts were amazing, the right weighing heavy in his hand as he was assaulting her left with his mouth, biting the tip of her nipple in a almost viciously and keeping it caught between his front teeth until he could hear her hiss in a mixture of need and pain.

Alex was just about to make a snide remark as his hands were tugging on her jeans’ buttons and ripping them open, instantly making work of pulling them down her hips and legs as if his life depended on it. Lifting her body up slightly she gave in to his mission, not thinking straight anymore, only wanting to have this tension between them to be satisfied.

“Why didn’t you just wear a fucking skirt, you knew I’d be coming after you tonight, especially after scoring 2 goals for you.”

He complained with a frustrated voice, making her laugh out shortly before allowing him to take off her ankle boots so he could strip her pants off completely. Sidney stepped back to drop the heavy denim to the floor, taking in her almost naked body. She was a little bit more curvy than he had thought she would be, but Alex’ body was perfect. The small moist spot on the strip of black satin between her thighs had any remaining restraint he may have had disappear.

“I am not an easy girl, what can I say. If you want me, you better make sure you work for it. I’m not one of your puck bunnies Sidney.”

She responded as her hands made fast work of his pants, pushing them down past his hips together with his grey boxer briefs. The second his hard and fully erected dick sprang out of the fabric, she knew she was in a world of trouble.

“It looks like I have done enough work to get you to stop being an uptight spinster for a while.”

He said just before he pushed himself in between her legs again, not allowing her protest his little verbal insult by sealing her lips with a hungry kiss. He could feel how pissed she was by the way she was trying to squeeze her legs together and force him away, but he wouldn’t have any of that.

“I know you want this, stop trying to fight it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry folks, this chapter is so long I had to split it up, and what better way to finish it then to stop it by Sidney Crosby being a prick!
I hope you like it this far!