No Thank You

Pick Up From Where We Left Off

Scott wasn’t sure on how to confront the woman he still loved about the things that may have happened. Piecing things his sister had mentioned with comments Sidney Crosby had made together gave him a pretty good idea, but he refused to just make assumptions.

Alexandra had told him that very same day that she was a single woman and could do what she wanted, but he still had that little hope that she wouldn’t go as far as fucking the Captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins in the same halls that he called his home rink.
It had been a silent car ride for him and his sister back from WFC, and he still didn’t know how to act once he’d be face to face with his ex.

“Just so you know, I didn’t see her anywhere near The Kid earlier. He obviously said what he did to antagonize, so her disheveled condition could have all sorts of expl-“

He interrupted Kyla by switching off the car’s engine, and sinking back against the driver’s seat in a rather noisy manner. He didn’t want to think about what ‘may have happened’ between her and Crosby. Leaning his head back against the headrest, he closed his eyes and just sat in silence.

“You’re a girl. Tell me your female side of this. I know you girls have intuition and all, I don’t want to storm in there and make things worse.”

He could feel her grab his hand in hers and giving it a light squeeze.

“OK. Being frank with you: I think that they did get busy after the game. But I don’t think that she intended to, I believe that he turned her words in her mouth and just….managed to get the better of her. At best, she’s probably sitting in the guest room right now not knowing what the hell happened back there. She’s confused. She still feels tied to you, but with not having been with you in so long...she gave in to her urges.”

His sister’s explanation didn’t make things much easier for him. Inside he knew that Alex did have sex with Crosby, but he simply wasn’t sure if he wanted to confront her about it or not.

Groaning as he moved again and opened his door, he heard his sister follow suit.

“It’s her last night, go in and clear the fronts Scotty. Ask her the important stuff, none of the petty things you have on mind right now. Don’t go shit on Crosby, just…tell her where you’re at and what you want. You may not like her response, but at least you’ll know where you stand, right?”

He hugged Kyla as he opened the door from the garage leading into the house, wondering when she had taken the spot of relationship expert.

“Don’t worry sweety, whatever happens will happen.”

She rose to her toes and pressed a kiss against his cheek, before leaving him standing in the kitchen and making her way to her own bedroom. Not hesitating any longer, he followed shortly after, climbing the stairs and seeing that the light in Alexandra’s room was in deed still switched on, creeping from beneath her door. Raising his right hand to knock, he stepped back in surprise as the door was opened seconds later, revealing Alex wrapped in a towel. Her long damp hair sprawled across her naked shoulders, he found it hard to swallow all of a sudden.

“Hey.”

Was her simple and timid welcome, as she looked up into his eyes. They remained in this position for what seemed like minutes, but a small shake of his head broke him from his frozen state.

“I think we need to talk.”

The small nod from her side almost went unnoticed, before she stepped back to silently invite him into the room. Clothes were strewn across the queen bed, some of her toiletries neatly lined up on top of the chested drawers near the far wall. Low music was coming from her phone on top of the nightstand and he could see that the clothes she had worn earlier that evening were pummeled together on the floor near her suitcase.
Feeling like an intruder in his own home, he decided to sit on the foot of the bed, nervously wringing his hands as she moved to close the door for some more privacy before she sat a seat next to him, her hands securing the towel that was fastened around her chest.

So many things were ghosting around his head, ways to start this conversation but he couldn’t pick out a single one as the scent of her shampoo wafted around him.

“I slept with Sidney after the game. I went down there to confront him about his display after he scored, but he turned the tables on me and I just couldn’t get my head straight fast enough. I am so sorry Scotty.”

His head snapped up as she took it upon herself to open the conversation, glad that she had done it for him but angered that she was throwing him under the train with her statement.

“I know. One thing added to another and I was pretty much left with that same conclusion.”

The air between them was filled with tension. Biting the inside of his lip as he watched how her toes nervously curled up against the carpeted floor, he asked something he simply needed to know.

“Are you and Sid a thing? I mean…do you love him or something? I just….I’m sorry but it’s not every day you hear that this guy not only has sex with a girl, but repeatedly so.”

His eyes flew up to hers again, needing to see the reaction this question had on her face. Much to his surprise, her lips pulled into a pained smile.

“As if I’d start dating Sidney Crosby. That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard in a long time.”

The anger that he had been able to keep at bay for all this time suddenly clawed its way back up, bubbling near the surface and he knew that his calm demeanour was out the window.

“That was the only way I could reason you going off and fucking him. Not just in Pittsburgh at a party, but in a fucking room just metres away from me! You always had morals and standards A., but it seems like you’ve lost all of these over the last few months. Why would you come here and pretend that we’re good friends and then do that! Are you out to deliberately hurt me?”

He was really trying to keep the volume of his voice down. He didn’t need his sister barging in to settle the fronts between them. All he wanted was to know what had happened to the woman that had left him almost a year ago.

“I said I was sorry! I have no idea what came over me, on both accounts! I am not someone who puts herself out there, and I certainly am not some puck bunny! I don’t love him and I don’t even talk to him! I love you but-“

As soon as those words had left her mouth she clasped her hand over it, staring at him wide-eyed as their eyes met. They sat so close that the heat between them suddenly increased when his big hand took hers to move it down from her lips.

“You still love me?”

His hand increased the pressure on hers slightly, making clear that he needed to have her outburst confirmed. To hell with Crosby, if she still wanted him he would make it work, even if that meant sabotaging any of his future moves on her, knowing very well that Crosby would not give up easily. Even more so, seen that he knew Crosby would see her as a trophy, having snatched her away from a man he couldn’t stand on the ice and didn’t care much for off it either.

“Listen Scott, this is way over our heads. There were reasons why we split before I moved to Pittsburgh, with your busy schedule we would have never been able to make this relationship work.”

His breathing picked up: she hadn’t denied it.

“You split up, I always said that I wanted to make the long distance thing work. I mean…I told you I wanted to have a family for crying out loud!”

He turned more towards her, mesmerized by her eyes that looked conflicted about whatever was going on inside that pretty head of hers. Placing one of his hands gently on her naked shoulders, his fingers started to fasten the grasp they had on her soft skin.

“It’s really a very simple question Alex: do you still love me?”

Now it was her turn to gnaw on her lower lip. Of course she still held love for the rough looking man who was sitting right next to her. The burning sensation of his hand on her skin was proof enough of that. But after the split, not having been with him for months and the happenings of the last week…
Before she even knew what she was doing she raised her arms to cradle his bearded face, allowing herself to let her fingers play with the freshly groomed auburn curls of his facial hair. Feeling his breath against her skin, she pulled him the remaining distance and let their lips unite. It was a bold move and neither knew what to do next for fractions of a second, until he too pulled her close and deepened the kiss. Emotions washed over her as they fell back against the carelessly placed items of clothing that were littering the bed, as they couldn’t seem to diminish the last millimeters left between them, their lips now trying to repair all the distance, time and mistakes from the past few months. Memories of the last few years were rushing through both their heads as her towel finally gave and slipped apart.
Before he could move his hand to touch her breast or any other part of her torso though, she stood up quickly and tried to cover herself again, her eyes wide like a deer caught in the headlights.

“I…I do love you Scott, but we cannot just make out or have sex and pretend none of the other stuff happened. Oh my God it’s so-“

he cut her off instantly by standing up and pushing himself against her before locking his arms tightly around her, yet again causing the towel to slip and fall. The heated kiss they shared was starting to set both their bodies on fire, both their bodies pressed tightly against each other before her back hit the wall next to the window. She didn’t even wonder if she had drawn the curtains shut earlier or if people from outside were able to see her very naked form through the large window, all she could think about was how she would be able to get him naked fastest.
Breaking apart to pull a few ragged breaths, he took the decision from her, making quick work of his shirt and shoes, discarding them somewhere amongst the other items of clothing already strewn across the room. He was observing hungrily how her dark nipples had already hardened, how goose bumps were covering her breasts and upper arms as with every little shaky breath she drew. Letting his eyes roam every inch of the body he’d come to know so well, he could see that she had not changed one bit, apart from 5 little crescent shaped dents on either side of her hips.
Crosby.
All of a sudden he couldn’t open his belt buckle fast enough to push his dress pants to the floor. Images of this very same, naked woman in front of him writhing underneath the younger, fitter Center had him boiling with the desire to make her forget his name. Hell: eve her own name! As soon as he was in the same state of undress as Alex was, he glued himself back against her, his large hands gliding through her long tresses to get a firm grip in them.
Her mouth opened in an audible moan, swallowed by Scott’s mouth as his erection pressed against her abdomen. The familiar touch of his fingertips as he was slowly dragging his hands down her body to her already aching core was driving her wild. No other man had ever been able to get her worked up the way Scott did, and even though she had just recently been with a man, there was no comparison to the desire and need that was cursing through her right now. She couldn’t wait any longer.

“Either we move this to the bed right now or you find a way of getting rid of that yourself.”

He didn’t need a second invitation and grabbed her hand, literally pulling her to the bed before tossing her on top of it before following her and carefully climbing on top of her. Her legs parted to welcome him as his hungry lips were covering the silky valley between her breasts, nibbling his way to her right breast as one of his hands was slipping between them in search of his ultimate goal: her searing hot and wet pussy!

“Fuck!”

both cried out simultaneously as his hip pistoned forward without any warning, thrusting himself inside of her. Her legs wrapped tightly around his midsection, her heels burying deep into his ass to urge him on as he was plowing in and out of her with fluid, deep and slow moves.
He knew exactly where her sweet spot was, he had perfected the art of making love to this woman years ago and there was no forgetting just how to coax the sexiest noises from her throat. Letting his head drop slowly so his lips lined up perfectly with her ear, his erratic breath caught in the shell of it.

“Promise me that you will never let him touch you again A.”

he whispered with determination in his voice as he lifted her left leg over his shoulder, changing the angle of penetration just enough for him to bury himself right to the hilt making her mewl noisily in response.

“I didn’t quite get that Alex, you gotta speak more clearly babe. If we want to make this work I have to know that I can trust you being all this way in Pittsburgh.”

Biting the side of her neck firmly, he could feel her entire body starting to tighten. He was not ready for her to cum, he needed to hear her say that she was willing to work on this with him.

“I won’t touch him again!”

she breathed out with determination, turning her head so she was facing him, staring him right into his eyes. Kissing her passionately he sat up on his shins without breaking eye contact, letting her leg slide off his shoulder before he set a faster pace, hitting her sweet spot over and over again with deep and confident strokes. He was sure his sister 2 rooms down the hall was able to hear both their screams as he easily brought her over her edge, closely followed by himself. They had always been able to draw their finish out for hours, but tonight was the first time they had been together in a very long time, and neither of them were willing to wait.
Falling into bed next to her, he let his arm fall across the torso, pulling her into his side.

“So, does that mean we’ll pick up where we left off?”

she murmured into his neck, pecking his sweaty, hot skin a few times before emitting a small yawn. Reciprocating, he pressed his lips against her forehead, letting his lips linger for a moment.

“This means that we’ll try and work this out between us, even with the distance. It also means that Sidney Crosby has a fucking bulls eye on his back if he as much as dares to make a move on you again.”

He could feel her chuckle but he was dead serious: The Kid had had a taste of the forbidden fruit, his fruit. And he would make sure that he was not coming for more, no matter what he would have to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do apologize to everybody for the long wait. I had started various different times to continue on from the previous chapter, but either Scotty would been an asshole or a wuss. And I love Scotty! Promise to be back on track and update much more frequently! What did you guys think?