Status: Coming Soon.

Created.

o n e .

There are movies, books, and so much more that discuss the possibility or the existence of angels and demons. The same arts that talk of topics such as the apocalypse or coming of Christ. Julius' parents have read many. All of which do not come close to accurately explaining the things that will happen to their son when he's older.

Of course now, looking at the crawling eleven month old, they do not know of his powers or the true meaning behind Julius' very existence. After all, Marna was told that she would never bear children. Naturally, she and David were devastated. Having been married for four years already, wanting to start a family of their own was the next step and something the two of them looked forward to. Their dreams came crashing down once the doctor had informed Marna that she suffered from endometriosis and while nothing actually said that she wouldn't ever conceive, the chances of her actually conceiving, carrying to full term, and giving birth to a healthy child were slim to none.

Julius was a miracle. It was hard for Marna the whole pregnancy. Imagine not being able to really and truly be excited about pregnancy because you're afraid that the life inside of you won't survive, that there is a stronger possibility that you'll miscarry rather than being gifted with a child. It was a long nine months for her and the day that Julius was born was the happiest day of her and David's life.

They named him Julius because he was strong. He pulled through and fought for life on this earth. Little did they know exactly how strong their son would be. That one day, he would prove himself to God in the ultimate way. Julius would grow up and fulfill a long ago written prophecy.

But of course, he wouldn't do it all alone. Behind every strong man was his sense of strength, the very motivation for him being able to complete the task. God would later create this very thing for Julius. The source of his power, the driving force behind everything he would later do.

His source would be an angel. An angel made from the purest power ever to exist. An angel who would be named Isaac. And together, he and Julius would save the world.

And this is their story.