Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

If you can't hang

“Kathy Quinn what do you think I should do about this?” Head master Rogers asks sitting really comfortable in his seat. “How should I know, you are in the drivers seat not me.” I mumble dryly looking at the ceiling.

“Kathy you are expelled till further notice.” I look to the Head master and raise my brow. “Till further notice, there is only you are expelled or not pick a answer.” I snap frustrated. “I already contacted your parents.” I stood up and walk to the door.

“Five months you are not allowed on school ground.” I turn around in shock. “That means I am going to repeat this year right?” He shook his head and shrug. “You will get all your assignments, tests and what-not, but you are not allowed on school ground.” “So what you are trying to say is, I can still finish this grade but at home?” Oh this is better than I thought.

“Yes, I hope you learned your lesson.” I bat my eyelashes and nodded walking out of his office. My parents are going to be pissed with me, oh well five months at home, awesome.

I am not the girl everyone likes, I don’t care what they think, they just want to be friends with me because my big fucking brother is Kellin Quinn, I don’t actually care about him nor will I ever will, I don’t like him, I think Kellin is full of him self, I don’t like his wife she is also a bitch in my eyes, but yet again Kellin was always mom and daddy’s little boy, oh please, I am the rebel and the no good in the family.

“Katharine Quinn!” My dad yells as I tip toe to my room. I sigh and walk into the living room, my heart stopped right there, what the hell is he doing here. “Brother, how are you?” I ask with rolling my eyes.

“Sit, now.” My mom commands, I sat down on the sofa and wave my arms up so they can get it over with the punishment. “I am really disappointed.” My father shook his head in disbelief. “Really, why, did something happen at work?” I ask sarcastically. “That’s enough, I am done.” My mother says standing up walking to the kitchen.

“You are going up stairs and pack a bag and you are going with Kellin, back to LA.” My eyes grew wide, my heart beat rising. “I am not going to LA.” I stated crossing my arms. “Kathy you let out the animals in the biology lab, to top it all off you shot the student body president with shot gun you stole from the principle!” My father screams, his tone so rigid.

“I shot a dick with a shot gun, anyway I shot her in the butt, it’s not like she is dead.” I say plainly. Kellin looks like he is about to burst from laughter. “No! You are going that’s final Katharine.” I stood up and walk to my room.

“So how are you?” Kellin asks as we sat down in our seats. “I am on a plane going to LA with my brother who I hate.” I turn to him. “How do you think I am doing?” I snap. “Look Kathy I-” “Don’t bother with the crap Kellin.” I say plugging in my earphones.

This is the worst and best day of my life, Kellin just have to leave me alone I am not in the mood for him or Katelyn. I look to Kellin who is busy on his laptop talking to some guy, oh Jesse, I am not in love with him, I don’t even like them all, well except for Gabe. He is like a brother to me, a brother I was long for not like Kellin who did no even try to reach out to me.

“Kathy!” Katelyn came running to me. “I don’t do hugs.” I say quickly she stopped in her tracks. “I am glad you are here.” I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen. “Kathy we did not get a chance talk on the plane…” Kellin drifted off. “What?” I snap getting out a soda.

“The warped tour, we are leaving tomorrow.” “Did you just say we?” I point to Katelyn and than to me. “No Katelyn is going to stay here with Cope while you are coming with me and the band.” This can not be happening now. “I can stay.” I say nodding to Katelyn with a huge smile.

“No, you are going to kill her, you are coming with we need to spend some time together.” Kellin shrugs. “Why are you being my brother now?” I ask my voice is shaky, why do I want to cry? “Kathy, please we need this…” He sighs. “I need this.” When is this ever going to end! “This is not up for discussion, its final.” He breathes.

“Yeah, you were not there the rest of my life and now you are trying to make up for it? It’s a little to late Kellin, but you know what.” I lift up my hands is defeat. “I will go, but this is not going to change anything, we may be blood but you are not my brother, you lost that when you became a rock star.” I say taking my bag walking up stairs to the guest room.

I jumped on the bed with my face in the pillows crying like a little bitch, why does this always happens to me? I don’t know why but the ‘why’ is irrelevant to my mom, dad and to Kellin. When this is over, I am going far away where no one knows me or who and what I am, a Quinn and a freak. The next thing I know I fell into a deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
So comment!! Rec and sub!