Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

Broke Down In Fear and Doubt

I woke up with voices near me, where am I?

Oh! On the sleeping With Sirens Bus. I searched with my eyes seeing BVB,SWS and PTV surrounding me

"You are awake." Ashley sighs giving me a huge hug before Kellin could. "We need to get you to a doctor little Quinn." Vic spoke up. Lifting up my hand seeing its swollen, trying to put into a fist it sends pain down my spine.

"Let me look at that." A guy came barging in with a small white suitcase. I nod as he lifts up my hand examining it carefully. "No,its not broken its just fractured you need it to keep it on ice so the swollen can come down."

"Who are you?" I snap gritting on my teeth. "I am phil,the medic here." He says with a weak smile. "I will give you some pain-killers." Phil mumbles grabbing something out of his white suitcase. I quickly shook my head side to side. "I am pregnant." I whisper eyeing Andy as he leans on the door jam.

"What!" Vic yells shocked, the others wide eyed. "Oh shut up!" I mumble nervously looking at my knotted fingers. "Take this;it will have no effect on the child." Phil breathes, I sigh and nodded. Phil said his farewells to the guys and walked out.

"You broke juliet's nose Katherine." Kellin whispers caressing my back, I could not help but giggle.

"You think this is funny?" Andy asks in disbelief. "You don't?" I ask cocking my head to one side. "I think it is!" Jake yells, the others trying not laugh.

"Give me and Kathy a moment." Andrew says more than asks. "Do you want to get punched again Biersack?" Kellin groans standing up walking to Andy but yet again Vic is there to hold him down.

"Where is Gabe?" I ask confused searching for him with my eyes. "He will be here soon." Jesse says walking out the bus with the rest of the guys. "Give them time." Vic says to my brother literally dragging him out. "Ashley that means you to!" Mike grins. Ash sighs and kisses my temple walking out.

Now it is just me and Andrew, I sitting on the sofa while he just standing there like a stiff eyeing me impassively. "Please go ahead Andrew, tell me how I ruined your life." I whisper caressing my fractured hand.

"I don't want to fight anymore." He frowns sitting next to me. "And you think I enjoy this Andrew?I am carrying your child and I am freaking out." "I love you." He says touching my cheek.

"I don't think you do." I say quietly. "I did not sleep with juliet, for heavens shake Katherine when you told me that I was going to be a father I thought you were just fucking with me, but now," he sighs shaking his head. "I don't know."

He does not know? Its simple! Why is it so hard for him to admit that he is still in love with Juliet, he is lying to me and now he is lying to himself.

A sudden force came in the room pushing me and andy together, I can not breathe as he puts his lips on mine feeling the warmth, oh no.

He lay me down on the sofa slowly kissing my neck down to my collar bone. Again a sudden reaction. His tongue in my mouth, claiming and possessing me. I feel him against the length of my body. Why does he do this to me? Andy gazes down at me his hand in my hair.

"Trust me." He breathes, andy's eyes dark with fear and sadness. I nod wide-eyed my heart bouncing out of my ribs, my blood thundering through my body, feeling the explosion between me and andy building up. He settled between my legs his erection pushing hard and bothered between my sex. The way he feels on top of me makes me forget every single thing.

"The baby?" He stopped. "It won't affect." I whisper pulling him back down to me, wanting needing his lips, wanting needing him inside me. Pinned by the sofa of his grip he un buckles my jeans yanking it off, still kissing me like his life is depending on it, our eyes locked. With a swift move he unzip's his fly pushing into me.

Andrew Dennis Biersack didn't just shove his big erection in and out woman. He worked her with it, exploring friction changing angels and of course depth of saturation. I fought against my lust but couldn't stifle a moan.

"I need to drag out this discussion while I waited for this fight to go down. It turns me on when you challenge me Katherine Isabelle Quinn, that's why I fell for you." His voice lowered dripping with sex and sin.

"God!" I groan. My hips pumped upward. My core tightening with need to come. "Andy!" My healed hand sliding down ass, grinding into him. I came with a loud moan, the tension rushing in relieve. His mouth covered mine, drinking in the sound I made as I shiver beneath him. With that I felt his warmth inside me.

He slowly pulls out of me, still on top breathing heavy. "I love you." He grumbles getting of me zipping up his fly. Breaking me out of my daze me just eyeing him.

"Sex is not going to fix everything Andrew." He sighs and nods. he stood up from the sofa turning to me. "What do you want from me Katherine?"

-to be honest with me, love me never let me go.-

"Nothing." I whisper looking up in his piercing blue eyes. "Don't you want me to be part of this baby's life?"

-yes-

"You still love Juliet." I say walking to the kitchen getting a ice packet for my hand, feeling andy following me.

I got out the ice packet putting it on my hand twirling around. He stalks towards me, eyes dark, I never seen that look before. Is he hurt? I can't make it out.

Andy bend down on one knee and sighs. Oh no, not this! No!

"Will you marry me Kathy?"