Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

If you were james dean and I am ***ed up.

Me and Kellin are closer than ever now, this is my brother and I never want to leave him again, I never want to be mad at him again, he saved me now.

"You guys okay?" Katelyn asks with her brow raise. I turn to Kellin and he smirks.

"Amazing." I grin.

"That's amazing, your manager called." Katelyn said waving us to the kitchen.

"The Kierang awards is this friday, he wants you guys to go, and to uh..." She drifts off eyeing me.

"What?" I ask turning my head to Kellin and than to Katelyn.

"I haven't told her yet." Kellin sighs.

"Told me what?" I snap.

"Jesse is leaving sleeping with sirens." My eyes grew wide.

"What, why?" I ask confused.

"He wants to spend time with his family, he wants to pursue his other hobbies." Katelyn mummers before Kellin could speak.

"What is that? Sitting around a big house playing playstation? U guys are family," than it hit me. "Wait is Sleeping with Sirens breaking up?" Kellin shook his head to quickly.

"No, of course not."

"What is up with the bands lately, if it isn't death than its something else! First Mitch..." Starting to cry.. "My chemical romance! Now Jesse.. The next thing we know there won't be any bands anymore!" I shake my head.

"Kathy!" I hug Kellin tight.

"Why am I so emotional?" I ask my sister in law. She bit down on he bottom lip trying not to laugh.

"Its your hormones, your pregnant, everything is high- tend."

"We will get through this Kathy, don't worry we are not going to break up."

I need to lay down now.

"I am..uh going to call Andy." I say kissing Kellin's cheek and went upstairs.

I crash on my bed and text Jesse first.

K- Why?

-A few seconds later Jesse replied.-

J- I am sorry I have my reasons.

K- will we still see you? ):

J- YES! Of course. Don't worry Kathy. I will see you friday. Sleep tight.

K- kay. Xoxo

I dialled Andy's number but someone else answers. "Hello?" A woman's voice, its not juliet?

"Hey, its Andy there?"

"Who is this if I may ask?" Her voice is so smooth.

"Uh Katherine Quinn, Kellin's little sister." Suddenly I could not hear a breath on the other line.

"Who are you?" I ask playing with my knotted fingers.

"Amy."

-who the hell is Amy?-

"his mother." She answers my question.

Oh holy shit!

"Andy!" She yells.

"Coming!" I hear him yell from a distance. "One second Katherine."

"Okay Mrs. Biersack." I whisper, god I am so nervous, why?

"Hey, are you okay is the baby alright?" Andy answered in a whisper. What the fuck Andy!

"Yeah the baby is fine, me and Kellin talked." I sighed shaking my head.

"And?" Than I still heard his mother's voice, chancing the subject in 3...2...1

"are you going to the Kierang?"

"Uh, yeah will you go with me?"

"I am going with Kellin, but I will see you there, look uh..I have to go, bye." With that I hanged up. Fuck!

•Andy's P.O.V•

"Are you going to the Kierang?" Sudden change of direction Kathy why?

"Uh, yeah will you go with me?" I ask eyeing my mother.

"I am going with Kellin but I will see you there, look uh.. I have to go bye." With that she just hanged up. What was that about?

"So.. Kathy huh?" My mom asks crossing her arms with a weak smile. I slam the phone shut throwing it on the sofa.

"Yeah that's her." I say grabbing my beer off the coffee table.

"That was the girl who punched Juliet." I roll my eyes and nodded.

"Mom I am marrying her." The words just slipped out. Her eyes widen with shock.

"Hey Andy have you and Kathy decided on a baby name yet!" My dad yells coming in stopping dead in his tracks seeing his wife, fuck dad!

"Excuse me?" She looks pale now.

"Uh..I uh" Dad is out of words so am I. "Tomorrow, you me Chris and Kathy dinner." She snaps walking out.

Oh dear God. This was not the way I wanted to tell my mom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters up for you all! I am tired as shit but I manage to to write it! Have been really busy today work and stuff!! Anyhow thank you all for staying with me.

PS: it sucks that Jesse left sleeping with sirens I am still sad even its been a few months the announcement was made. Sigh. You know the drill tell me what u think and if I should go on