Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

History repeating its self

•Flashback to 2008•

"Kathy!" I hear my best friends voice bringing me back to reality when I realized my hands were covered in blood. That's when I notice the body on the ground.

"You killed him." Mika mummers removing the knife from my hand.

"I guess I did." I whisper turning my head to her.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"He cheated on me." I sigh bending on one knee closing my dead boyfriends eyes. "Oh god Kathy what the fuck!" Mika yells.

"No one has to know okay." I groan grabbing the knife from her hand wiping of my finger prints putting the blade in Kendrick's hand. "Let's just go now!" She screams. "I loved you, but that's to bad." I mumble to the dead body.

"Katharine!" Hearing my mom yells, I jump of the bed jogging downstairs seeing two police officers in the foyer.

"Are you Katherine Quinn girlfriend of Kendrick Mails?" I nod slowly walking down the stairs. "Kendrick committed suicide last night." The young police officer says with a apologetic smile. Trying to force the tears in my eyes I begin to sob.

"Did you know he had a suicide tendencies?" I shook my head side to side trying to remain calm. "It appears Kendrick was with someone called Jenna Baden, she is still missing we have been searching but no luck, do you might know where she is?" "I did not really know her I am sorry." I whisper keeping my eye contact with the officer.

"I am so sorry Miss.Quinn we will let you know if we come up with anything." "Thank you officer." My mom says gesturing them outside.

My mom closes the door behind, her eyes watering. "Are you okay angel?" I smile and nodded. "I am fine, I uh just need some time alone." "I understand." I climb up the stairs again slamming the door shut to my room. "Kendrick I am so sorry."

•End of flashback•

"Kendrick I am so sorry." I mummer. "Kathy?" My eyes open seeing Andy standing in front of me. I realized I was in an a hospital. "Thank God you are okay." He says giving me a huge hug. "is the baby okay?" I ask as he let's go. "Katharine the baby is fine, don't worry." I sigh in relieve.

"Oh thank god!" Hearing my brothers voice. "Hey Kel." I grin sheepishly. "You almost had a miscarriage, you should stop working yourself up." Kellin snaps angrily. I giggle grabbing his hand. "I am fine okay." Reassuring him. Andy seems quiet why? "Katherine who is Kendrick?" Both I and Kellin turn our heads to him.

"He is no one." Kellin spoke up before I could manage to say anything. "What time is it?" I ask breaking the silence. "About 6pm." Andy mummers still eyeing me. Did I talk about Kendrick in my sleep? "Its friday." Kellin sighs. "Uh... You two need two need to get going." I mumble pushing myself up. "I am not going." Kellin smiles.

"Uh go both of you okay! I need some sleep anyway. "Okay." Andy kissed my cheek and walked out. As he closes the door behind him Kellin sighs heavily. "Did you tell Andy about your dead boyfriend?" "No." I snap. "And he is not ever going to know." "What part?" Kellin smirks.

"That he killed himself?" I ask raising my brow. Kellin does not know that I killed Kendrick and well Jenna. He just know the details, its only me and my best friend Mika, who lives now in Sweden and Gabe, that's why he is so overprotective over me.. Like I said I am crazy. "I will see you tomorrow, love you." "Love u to kell." I smile resting my head on the pillow. 7 years keeping this secret, why dream of it now, will I make the same mistake? Will I kill Andy if he cheats on me?

"Miss. Quinn you have a visitor." Nurse Ratchet announces. The door opens wide seeing its Juliet.

"How are you feeling?" She asks as the nurse closed the door leaving her and me alone in the room. "My baby is fine, so I am fine." I whispered as she sits down on my bed. "That's good, now we can get something clear, Andy is mine and he will always be mine, not even Scout can't break our connection what makes you think you will huh?"

Is she... No way. "Are you threatening me?" I ask in disbelief. "You can call it whatever you want, the fact is Andy is mine so back off Quinn." She snaps standing up. "Do you realize who are messing with?" She asks twirling around with a weak smile. "Do you?" I question. "No you don't, you think this game your playing is gonna work out, trust me when I say you better back off before someone finds your body in a ditch."

Its history repeating itself.

"Now go before I stab you in a throat with a needle." I groan pushing the 'help' button. A few seconds later the nurse came in. "She is ready to go." I smile at Juliet. "Miss." Juliet nods walking out. I need to talk to someone, Gabe he will know what to do.