Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

Gabe

This pain killer's is beating my ass. God why am I so gloomy all of a sudden. "Knock, knock can I come in?" A smile spreads across my face seeing Gabe walking in.

"Hey how are you feeling?" I sigh and nod. "God like crap." I chuckle. He shakes his kissing the nip of my nose.

"Tell me what you are hiding." Gabe grumbles sitting on the chair next to bed.

"Queen bitch was here." I breathe pulling myself up resting my head on the wall.

"What did Mother Teresa want?"

"Oh you know checking up on me, threatening me." I pout. "She threatened you?" His eyes wide.

"Yeah 'andy is hers.' Whoo so fucking scary." I groan rolling my eyes.

"Did you threaten her?" I shrug and begin to laugh.

Gabe just eyed me impassively. "Oh for heavens shake Gabe Barham, don't eye me like that, what was I supposed to do, let her go all Darth Vador on me, hell no."

"You should stop stressing, you are going to lose your baby." He is right but that bitch keep pissing me off.

"What am I supposed to do huh just sit on my thumbs while she is trying to ruin my life-"

"Last time someone ruined your life you kill that person." Gabe cuts me of.

"Speaking of killing someone, I had a dream about Kendrick and I said his name while andy was next to me." I mummer dryly.

"Did you tell him?"

"Nop." Popping the P. "I am not an idiot Gabe." I groan.

"I love you Kathy, and I kept you secret but it looks like its catching up to you, hope that baby is not cursed by this dilemma." He sighs heavily.

"This baby is Quinn he is already cursed." I mumble. "But I won't allow it." I smile. "Remember Juliet's body will be in a ditch." I teased.

"Not funny." He laughs coming in for a huge hug.