Status: Please comment and tell me what you think. check out my other story Nothing Else Matters also a Andy love story! thanks! remember comment and rec and sub!

You Kill Me in a Good Way

Love isn't always fair rebel knows

“Hey where were you?” My brother asks pulling the seat out I sat down and drank the whole glass of water. “Andy was having a smoke and I was keeping him company.” I say with a weak smile at my brother.

Gabe just narrowed his eyes, what is he doing trying to read my mind. “Do you have a boyfriend Kathy?” Jinxx asks. I turn to Andy and he nodded. “Yes, I do.” I bit down on my bottom lip. “Who?” dear old brother! Your friend that is sitting across from us! “I will tell you as soon as me and him talk.” I whisper. “When you get home?” Kellin asks. I shot him a ‘shut up look’ he raise his hand up in defeat. Nickelback so bad, blasted from my denim jacket. “Just a message,” I say pointing the phone, I open up to see it’s a text from Gabe, I look up and he shrug.

*I want to know everything Kathy, I saw you and Andy in the alley.*

My eyes grew wide, Gabe looked down to his food, Andy gave me a ‘are you okay’ look, I shook my head slowly, moving my eyes to Gabe so Andy knows what I am talking about without words, just wonder if he is not stupid to get it. Andy’s eyes grew wide, his mouth open. I hope this is not gonna end bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
So should I go on? If so let me know! I already wrote a few chapters but I need feedback to put them on! Thanks.