Status: It sucks, but it´s finished.

Didn´t You Miss Me, Brother?

Didn´t you miss me, brother?

Thor´s heart skipped a beat, when he suddenly felt a pair of cold hands covering his, still red and puffy, eyes.

“You look disgusting. No god should look like that.”
“How dare-“, the thunder god started, when another thought hit him: There was no way in hell for him, that he could hear this voice.

Without a word, the other grabbed Thor´s hand and started to drag him through the large colliders, until he couldn´t hear the other´s anymore.

He continued to ask countless questions, until they suddenly stopped and those long, thin fingers were (finally) removed from his eyes.
Although, Thor had waited all the time for the other doing this, he didn´t open his eyes. Until he heard those silent footsteps and the other stepped even closer to him, so Thor could feel his hot breath on his own cheeks.

“Don´t you want to see my face again, >brother<?”, Loki teased him.
The thunderer still didn´t bother to answer, when the younger god softly trailed two fingers above Thor´s lips.

“Or should I say, >lover<?”, he breathed and gently pressed his, impossible soft lips on Thor´s.
“Didn´t you miss me?”, Loki asked slightly unsure, when the other didn´t kiss back.

“O-of course I did. I´m just … afraid, you´ll disappear, when I open my eyes”, Thor whispered.
“You have to try, love.”

“Your hair´s longer, Loki”, he almost shyly crocked out, after he hesitantly opened his eyes, now dead starring in Loki’s green ones.

“And you have to shave again, you look way better without this … >beard<”, he young god grinned, stocking one of Thor´s jowls softly.

“I spent the last three months with crying and mourning, do you think, I´d thought about something like that?”
“Why did you mourn? I´m still as alive, as you.”

“May you´ve forgot; we all thought, you died and we would never see you again.”
“Well, I didn´t. If you remember; I´m the god of mischief, baby.”
“You´re fucking dub.”

“if I was that dumb, I couldn´t stand here and do this”, Loki whispered, ere he kissed the older again, wrapping his arms around Thor´s neck.

And this time, the thunder god didn’t hesitated to trace his tongue above Loki´s bottom lip until he finally opened his mouth and their tongues started to fight for dominance, which Thor won. At least, he thought so, when Loki suddenly grabbed his shoulders and pushed him up against the cold wall, pressing himself tightly against Thor´s chest.

“I missed you too, I missed this”, he grinned, when he pulled away breathless, tangling his cold fingers in the shorter, blond streaks.
“May we´ll go somewhere else?”, Thor asked, ere he picked him up and more or less through his younger >brother< over his shoulder and started walking.

“Not again, Thor!”, the trickster whined, his voice muffled, ´cause his green cape hung over his head again, and weakly hit Thor´s back.

“Awe, somethings´s wrong Lady Loki?”, Thor teased him, during he carried him to one of the empty rooms in the back of the huge palest and finally entered the large chamber.

“Don´t you dare calling me that again.”
“Why not?”
“I´ll hurt you.”
“You´ll hurt me?”
“You don´t believe me?”
“It´s hard to believe, since you´re so >slender<”, Thor mocked, ere he sat Loki down on the big bed.

They kept silent for a couple of minutes, just sitting next to each other on the smooth mattress, looking up in each other´s eyes.

Until Loki suddenly cried out, curling up to a ball and silently started to sob.
The older god was still shocked about his little >brother<´s acting, when he pulled the crying trickster in his arms, slowly stroking those raven black streaks of him.

“What´s wrong, Loki?”
“Nothing”, the green eyes cried out, hiding his head on Thor´s shoulder.
“Yeah, of course, you´re crying about nothing”, Thor huffed, but pressed the shaking body tighter to his strong chest.

“Tell me.”
The trickster just shook his head no, even more sobbing.
“Please, Loki.”

“I can´t go anywhere! Your family doesn´t accept me and I successfully managed to kill my father, ok?!”, Loki yelled to Thor´s shoulder, still heavily trembling.

“And where did you spent the last months?”, he asked in a worried voice.
“M-midgard.”

“Loki, Midgard´s big. Where exactly?”
“I-it wasn´t a nice place; I don´t want to remember Thor”, the young god whispered, obviously ashamed about his time on Midgard.

“Did anyone hurt you?”, the older asked through clenched teeth, even the thought, that anyone could do something bad to Loki, was enough to let pure rage rise up in his chest.
“Please, Thor; stop reminding me”, he barely whispered, his head pressed against Thor´s collar bone.

“I´m sorry, Loki. But why didn´t you come back earlier?”
“How would they have reacted? They`re already hating me to death and just would´ve made fun of me because of those things…”, Loki mumbled in a small voice.

“What do you mean with >they<?”, Thor asked softly ,still holding the tricksters (way to) small waist.

“What do you think? The guardians, you’re friends, Odin, even mo- Frigga”, the green eyed´s voice crocked at his adoptive mother´s name.

“You know, mother, your mother, would never do something like that. She loved to death since the very first time, she saw you.”

“How should you know that?”, Loki asked without looking up to Thor.
“She told me. Every single day, since you left. You always were her favorite kid. You know that.”
Loki still sniffled quietly, when he finally looked up in Thor´s blue yes.

“But there´s still something else”, the god of thunder said a couple of minutes later in a gentle voice.
“W-what do you mean?”, Loki blinked up at him with a questioned gaze.

“Cut down your magic. I know you don´t look like that”, he whispered softly, playing with Loki´s perfect shaped fingers.
“How-“
“I know you. Besides I can feel it.”

“God, when was the last time, you ate, Loki?”, Thor asked completely shocked, at the sight of the trickster´s truth physical appearance;
His normally already skinny body seemed to be just skin and bones and his pale skin showed countless dark bruises.

“Don´t look at me, I´m hilarious.”
“You´re absolutely beautiful, but what happened to you arm?”
“N-nothing.”

“Loki…”
“Burnt”, the trickster whispered silently, “I couldn´t pay my rent.”
“Who did this to you?”
“Didn´t saw their face…”

Thor was about, just to grab those bony shoulders and shook the trickster until he´d finally open his goddamn mouth ad tell him everything. But he was way too afraid, that he´d just hurt the unbelief breakable god and make things even worse.

“And when did this happen?”
He never got an answer. `Cause right, when the thunder god closed his mouth, Loki´s eyes rolled back in his head and everything went black around him.

He just could hear Thor´s fainted calling for him, ere he was caught in darkness and over helming silence. And pain. Which floated over every single inch of is, already abused skin.

He truly thought, he’d died, until he suddenly was able to hear all the different noises around him again; dull voices, quick footsteps and, every now and then, silent sobbing.
Maybe he was able to open his eyes and to move too, but…
To be true; he was scarred.

The last time, he was in a situation like that, (after he´d fell, literally fell down on Midgard), it had been the worst decision to show the fact, that he was still alive.

“But he must be able to open his eyes, mother! You said, his body´s healed and-“, Thor´s voice suddenly cut of Loki´s thoughts.

“Yes, I did. But only because his body is ok, doesn´t mean, that he´s ready to wake up. You said it yourself; he went through a lot, during the last months and you also saw his bruises and how thin he is. I don´t even want to imagine, what they did to my son”, the trickster could hear Frigga´s lovely voice.

But he wasn´t able to understand, why she would say something like that.
“F-frigga?”, he whispered in a cracking voice and hesitantly opened his emerald green orbs.

“O, Loki! Don´t scare us like that again!”, Thor shouted, when he heard Loki´s silent voice and rushed over to him, Frigga right behind him.

“W-where am I?”
“In your old room, sweetheart”, Frigga told him, when he slowly sat up, leaning against the wall behind him.

“How do you feel?”
“Fine”, the young god mumbled ere he whimpered quietly, when he carefully tried to shift in a more comfortable position.

“I see”, his adoptive mother, mocked him softly, sitting down beside him and pulled the green eyed in her arms, gently pushing his raven black hair out of his face.

“Why did you come here?”, he asked a couple of minutes later in a small voice, still cuddled up to Frigga.

“Because you needed me to take care of you, son.”

“But I´m not even your fleshly child”, the trickster whispered without looking up.
“Maybe, I didn´t gave birth to you, but I raised and loved you as my child. And maybe we adopted you but we didn´t love you any less than Thor. You have to believe me, Loki; you are my son and you´ll ever be.”

“And what´s about Odin?”

“I couldn´t say anything, my queen hasn´t already say; you are our son, Loki”, a powerful voice suddenly spoke from the door and forced everybody to jump, ere they turned their heads in Odin´s direction; the glorious king of Asgard, Odin Allfather, stand in the doorframe, a light smile on his lips, ere he left the room again, silently.

“You see”, Frigga smiled, hugging the trickster one last time tightly to her chest, ere she let go of him, slowly getting to her feet and made sure, that he laid down again.

“You need to get some rest. And Thor?”, she suddenly asked for the thunder god, who still sat to Loki´s feet on the big bed, softly stroking the other´s leg.

“Yeah?”
“He´s still weak, you understand? Don´t you two overplay celebrating his come-back”, she demanded with a light smile ere she kissed both of their foreheads and left the room too, silently closing the door behind her.

“What was that?”, the trickster asked after a couple of minutes filled with shocked silence.
“That was her way to ask me, not to sleep with you, until you got some rest.”

“She-“
“Yeah, I told her during she healed you. Before you say anything – they´re ok with it, so we don´t have to worry”, Thor explained softly, when he noticed the younger´s shocked expression, and laid down beside him, carefully pulling the trickster to his chest and kissed his forehead.

“I love you, so much, Thor and I´m so sorry for the last months and-“, Loki whispered when Thor pressed his lips on his.

“Love you too.”

The god of thunder wasn´t sure, if Loki heard him, because only seconds later, his silent breathing filled the ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it sucks, but I hope you guys like it.