Status: just started

A Walk in the Park with You

satisfaction feels like a distant memory

"Scarlette c'mon we've got to get going" It was 12 at night at our flight left at 2. I quickly grabbed my carry on and hopped into the car with my moms friend as she drove us to the airport. I felt sad about leaving the scenery, but not the people. Everyone in this town was nothing, I didn't care about a single one. I left without a whole in my heart thats for sure. I looked steadily out the window as we finally reached the airport. When we went to security and finally got settled into our seats, I realized this was my first time away from home. I wasn't eager for Texas but it'll sure beat PA. I don't think I'd be eager to live anywhere with anybody to be honest.

My legs and neck were stiff after the flight and I was grumpy and not well rested at all. It was early morning in texas and it was pretty chilly but nothing compared to the 4 feet of snow I'm use too, so I peeled off my jacket and got into our car that we had to take a taxi to pick up. The movers wouldn't be here until tomorrow so I made a point to bring a blanket and small pillow with me and immediatly
walked into an empty room and passed out.

I was shaken slightly by my mother who was telling me to help with the movers truck and that it would be here shortly. A good 30 minutes passed before they pulled into the driveway and we began putting furniture in its rightful place in our new home. How did we even end up here, i began to ask myself but then I almost ran into the bannister so i decided to save my head rants for a later date.

After everything was put away in the house I started to put things up in my room.I put up my arctic monkeys posters, hung up lord of the rings,led zeppelin,blue oyster cult and some concert posters up. I put my clothes away, fixed my bed and hung up some old photography pictures I had taken a while back of the forests and mountains in PA.

I set some of my photo albums and books on a shelf and brought out my guitar,cherry. I named her that after the song cherry bomb by the runaways. I put her on her stand and started to stack up some more books and cd's on a larger shelf. When I felt satisfied with my room I laid down decided to put up the rest of my posters tomorrow. I was getting in rolled into school in 3 days, my mom doesn't want me to miss out on anything so instead of giving me time to cope with the move she's throwing me into a new school so she can go out and do whatever she pleases while im not around.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.motionlessinwhitefanfiction.com/Story/29224/A-walk-in-the-park-with-you/

there is what all the characters look like, i realize its not a motionless in white based story infact non of them are in this but i needed something to lay out the characters on and i like the way the sight does this, i also hate the layout banner picture but just pretend it isnt there ok? thank you hope you enjoy this first chapter.

the song it R U mine by arctic monkeys.