Status: just started

A Walk in the Park with You

sorry for letting you down

I walked out of the school's double doors, finally ending my first week of school.I waited around for about and hour for my mom to pick me up so I started trying to find my own way home. I sighed and pulled my flannel tighter around my body. I was watching my feet hit the cracks on the sidewalk when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see some guy looking down at me "You alright?" "Y-yeah, I'm fine" I began to walk away but he ran up to me with a smile and stopped in front of me. "Whats your name?"

"Its scarlett, I'm new to sierra vista." I stated with least amount of emotion humanly possible.
"Well, I'm kit, I go to sierra, did you just start this week?" "Yeah I did, I'm a sophomore thought, and you're a senior so that's probably why you haven't noticed me before." " Well I know because if I had I would remember your face." I smiled slightly at his compliment and before I could reply he asked me if I was walking home alone on a friday night. "Yeah I am, my mom forgot to pick me up." "Well let me walk you home."

I figured there was no saying no to this kid so I let him walk me home. "so how did you know I was a senior?" He asked intrigued. "I've heard all about the famous Kit from some of the new friends I've made." "Such as" "Like your man hunting slut who has sex with vulnerable freshman." I laughed gently.
"Do you believe the rumors." "I don't judge a book on its cover" I simply stated. As we rounded the corner to my street he began to ask me some more questions. "Where did you move here from?"
"Pennsylvania." I stated yet again,simply.

"Hmm, small town girl." I nodded to his reply. Honestly I wanted to spill my whole life story to him, he was the only one who'd listen. But I didn't. I kept my book closed and I walked into my drive way and opened my door. "You live here?" "Yeah, why do you live around here?" "Yeah the next 2 streets down"
I smiled. "I'll see you around" "Yeah,goodnight."

How eventful this day turned out to be, I could call Bethan and tell her. I decided to keep this encounter with the famous Kit to myself and I went up to my room to watch a movie until fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is shitty. I forgot to add the part where Bethan and scarlett meet but whatever, its really not a big deal. I hope you like this chapter c: