Status: just started

A Walk in the Park with You

I dont give a damn about my bad reputation

It was a freezing monday morning and I felt like dying rather than getting out of these warm sheets but I threw my legs off the bed and made my way to the bathroom to get ready for school. While doing my makeup I couldn't help but think of Kit, would he try to talk to me again, or act like I didn't exist? Why did I care to begin with? I don't. He's just some random guy to me.

After a few more minutes I was dressed and ready for school in a long green sweater,black leggings, boot socks, my black docs and my long black hair in a pony tail. I grabbed my cell phone and bag and started walking to school. On the way there I noticed other people pulling out of the driveway in there cars to head to school. I was 16 and had a license I just can't afford a car and my mom was gone on a lot, shes a flight attendant.

I met Bethan outside the school about 15 minutes before the bell rings and we just talked about our weekend. I didn't have much to say I read a little to catch up on the hobbit since the second one just came out and I went to the record store to pick up some CD'S to play around the house when I'm cleaning up. She on the other hand had a lot to say she's not popular, but she's not a loser either I guess. She goes to a lot of concerts,house shows and party's thrown at the local community college.

Me and her idea's of a good time were a bit differant but we had similar tastes so it wasn't really a big deal. When the bell rang I headed to home room and sat down burying my head in my arms until the useless 20 minute free period was over. Over the course of the rest of the day I just kind of went about my business ,occasionally waving to Bethan while i pasted through the halls or chatted with derek in 6th period. Soon the last bell rang and I began to walk home. That's when I saw Kit walking as well, I know he had a car so I didn't know what he was doing walking but who cares right? He's out of my head.

"Hey wait up" He ran over to me. I didn't respond. "Hey whats wrong?" "I don't know if I gave you the wrong idea the other night but I don't want to talk to you." "Why's that, I thought you didn't judge a book by its cover?" "I'm not judging I'm keeping my distance." "Wow so thats how you make new friends huh?play hard to get?" His rhetoric statement made me want to punch him in the nose but i just calmy replied

"Ahh my mission in life, to be best friends with Kit himself. But obviously I struck your fancy so I see it worked, the world makes sense again." I laughed as I turned around to walk the other way home. "Why are you avoiding me like the plague?" "Why are you latching on to me like a virus?"

"Do you always awnser questions with questions ?"he chuckled. God, he seemed to collected and smooth I wanted to run him over. "Do you?" I replied again rolling my eyes.
I really didn't understand why I was being so vapid to be honest, The guy just gets under my skin.

"Well not with anyone but you." He smiled yet again, God why was he so happy. "Good to know." I started walking faster and I turned around to see him walking away back to his house so I continued to take the long way home and roll my eyes the whole way there until I got home. Fuck Kit and fuck this whole town. Why are people such dumb ass's?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I already have a subscriber on the first day! thats awsome C: keep subbing, please comment! I used a quote from 10 things i hate about you, which is what the story is inspired by, its very looslly inspired by, I like to think of kit as a nicer,less scary version of patrick and scarlett a little less out there and more to herself than kat. I hope you enjoyed, the good stuffs coming soon probably in the next chapter or 2