Status: just started

A Walk in the Park with You

Do I wanna know?

It's winter break now and all I've been doing is watching horribly written teen angst movies, eaten left over pizza,listening to arctic monkeys and getting high with bethan. I fell asleep on the couch around 4am and its 2 in the afternoon, where as I'm just now waking up. I went to take a shower when half way through I heard the door bell ring. I figured it was bethan and josh to come hang out so i just wrapped a long beach towel around my wet body and went to awnser the door. To my demise, guess who it actually happened to be. Kit himself. "I guess you must of knew I was coming over" He grinned. "Am I that transparent, I want you, I need you, oh baby oh baby" I rolled my eyes. "what do you want?" "There's a venue right outside of town where this band called arctic monkeys is playing, I'm gonna take you tomorrow." "you like arctic monkeys?" "No I'm just trying to impress you." I sighed and bit my lip in frustration. "I'll pick you up at 7" He smiled graciously and then closed my front door. I locked it and went to finish my shower.

All the while just thinking about him. This kid will just not give up and besides, I guess it couldn't kill to go see my favorite band right?

*

The next day at exactly 7 o'clock Kit showed up. I anwsered the door, annoyed but ready. Dressed in
a pair of jeans, a v cut grey shirt, my leather jacket, black docs, boot socks. "Someone cleans up nicely" He grinned. "whatever, I'm driving."

When we pulled up to the venue we paid for our tickets and walked inside, it was sweaty and crowded and I started pushing my way to the front. Soon the band came on stage and my gut sank I felt so incredibly happy, I sang my heart out to every single song, and when they started playing R U mine? I almost cried from remembering it was the first song i learned to play on the guitar. I crowd surfed and sang until my voice was course.
We found our way back to eachother after that song and he kind of bumped into me and told me how happy I looked. "It's better than the usual upset look I see all the time." "It's just my face." I mumbled. "I like it nomatter what." I brushed off his compliment and continued to listen to the show.

When it was over he grabbed my hand and let me out to an empty space outside. "Thank you." I said softly "No problem, the only thing i ask for in return in another date." He said as he smirked, then continued. "There's a party next week on christmas eve, come with me and you're debt it paid. "We'll see how generous I'm feeling, right now I'm not really in the christmas spirit." He smiled and drove me home. I was really trying not to open up to him but sadly, it wasn't working in the slightest. Hate him or love him he was for whatever reason always on my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, jumpy,shitty. Who knows, Happy new years eve guys.