Status: just started

A Walk in the Park with You

push

He parked small ways back from the guys house and he ran around and opened my door, I smiled at the small gesture and we walked into the house. I walked around with kit for a while just to see what was going on, he went to go get us some drinks and Roxy, this one girl at my school who i guess had sex with him or had a "fling" with him walked over to me, I guess she was like a big thing at school but if you asked me, there wasn't much to notice. "Are you here with kit" "Yeah I am, are you afraid he might like someone with a brain?" "He doesn't want you,He wants you're body and honestly I don't see why. You look like a boy and I'm sure you're not much of a catch" "Right so that explains why he asked me on this date and not you?" She glared at me and walked away with some of her friends I just sighed,rolled my eyes and downed my first shot of whatever drink I could first get my hands on.

Kit walked over to me and handed me a beer to which i gladly chugged and wiped a little bit from my upper lip. "Whats got your gears all grinded?" He laughed. "I'm getting trashed man, isn't that what your suppose to do at parties?" "It depends, I say you do whatever it is you wanna do." "You're the only one." I almost taunted grabbing another shot and downing it, before i could take another one he grabbed my wrist. "Scar,why don't you let me have this one." "No, its mine, and don't call me scar." I waked away irritated. He rushed up to me " Why not?" he asked. "Because only my dad can call me that." "Well where's your dad right now?" I just stormed outback and grabbed a bottle of vodka on the way out. He pulled me back gently "Scarlette what is wrong with you?" "Why do you care? you just want to have sex with me and then leave, huh? right? Why am I dragging this out and torturing myself by going on these bashful dates with you when I know you don't give a shit about me." I then proceeded to trip over myself and land on the grass. Some guy walked up to Kit and started talking to him. "Can this wait man" He nodded and walked away, picking me up gently and carrying me out to the car. "c'mon scar lets get you home."

I smiled slightly But I didn't want him to see so i tilted my head to the side. When we reached my house he gently carried me inside. "Where's your room?" he said in a soft tone. "upstairs its the first one on the left." He walked me upstairs, opened the door and laid me on the bed. He pulled the blanket over me and kissed my forhead. I looked up into his eyes. "What?" he asked. "You're eyes have a little green in them." I smiled. He patted my head. "Is you're mom gonna be home, Is anybody here I don't want to leave you here all by yourself." "My mom's never home, ill be fine kit." "Where's you're dad?" He questioned. "He shot himself back in october of last year" I said gently, snuggling up to my pillow.

Why did I just tell him that, why am I saying any of this. I've never been drunk before but I don't fucking like it. I heard him gasp gently but then kiss my forhead again. "I'm gonna sleep on the couch, I don't want you alone, drunk and spending christmas all alone too." "What about you're family?" I questioned slightly slurred. "My mom always told me to be a gentlemen, I'm sure she'd understand"
I fell asleep before I could question him anymore.

The next morning I headed downstairs with a pounded headache, I ran to the bathroom and threw up unvolentarily. "You ok?" I heard a sleepy kit whisper while holding back my hair.
I spit and then said "I guess so, I'm starving and I feel like crap."
"Was that you're first time being drunk?" "Yeah, I guess I went passed my tolerate level."
He laughed. "I guess so"
I brushed my teeth and headed into the kitchen. "Merry christmas by the way." he said kissing my shoulder blade. "Merry christmas." I sighed I grabbed a hot cup of coffee and poured some sugar and coffee creamer in there. I went to sit in the living room. "Why isn't your mom here?" I sighed. "She's a flight attendant and she's gone most of the time. Even when she's home she avoids me." "What happened with your dad." He proceeded to try to dig into my past. "He shot himself last october" I said and a tear slipped down my cheek. He pulled me onto his lap and cooed me as I sobbed. "Why don't you come spend christmas with me and my family, my mom would love to have a guest and my brother would love to meet you." I wiped my tears. "If you really think I'd be welcome, I'd love too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Updattteee <333 so far I really love writing this so please comment and subscribe and all that jazz