Synthetic Love

Big Day

“I can’t believe you’re doing this Ryan” I said getting in his car with Chris.

Chris was in the back and I was in the front with Ryan. Angelo was also in the back with Chris.

“Ryan is growing up” said Chris.

“You’re the first person to actually grow up Chris. You will always be a grown up because you want a lot out of life” Ryan said.

We all laughed and it was kind of true. Alyssa was texting me asking where I was and I lied big time. Chris’s phone was blowing up and he lied. We finally arrived at the jewelry store and Ryan was walking around. A ring caught my eye and I had to let the guys see this.

“Chris come here” I said.

He walked over and I pointed to the ring.

“Wow, Alyssa would love it” He said.

“Angelo come here” I said.

“Wow, that’s a beautiful ring” He said.

“Ryan com here!” All of us shouted.

He walked over and we showed. He was speechless and it was a pretty ring. I was so happy for them and Ryan brought the ring.

We were happy of an hour in the store and Chris and I got dropped off back at our house. Our wedding was in three days and tomorrow was the rehearsal dinner then we won’t be seeing each other for a day or so.

Rehearsal Dinner

I was so in love with the rehearsal dinner and everyone was drinking. We were all having a good time and Chris was really tired. I was tired too and was excited. Alyssa was showing off her ring and some people think her relationship won’t last. I didn’t know because of how her emotions are and Chris said ‘I’d give their relationship two more years maybe a year’.

Wedding

I woke up and was going to get ready. I took a shower and walked out in my robe. Everyone getting ready and I got my hair done. I ate some lunch then got my makeup on. It was finally time to put the dress on and I got it on. I was so beautiful and was ready to go married Chris.

I walked down the aisle to Chris and handed my flowers to Alyssa.

Then, the vows started.

Priest- will you support Nicole in everything she does

Chris- yes

Priest- will you promise not to burn food when you cook for her

Chris- yes, I promise

Priest- would you make sure Nicole is taken care of while you’re on tour

Chris- yes, I do

Priest- slip on the ring Nicole

I slipped on his ring

Priest- would you let Chris use ur eyeliner, and black nail polish if he runs out

me- yes

Priest- Do you promise to not throw out the sexy gift that Ricky has bought you and Chris for your honeymoon?" My jaw dropped and I started giggling while looking over at Ricky who was acting all innocent and watching the sky.

me- yes

priest- do you promise to make the sweetest love to Chris tonight

me- don’t have to think twice about it

priest- slip on the ring Chris

He slipped on my ring

priest- ladies and gents i now pronouce to you mr. and mrs. Chris Cerulli, and you may kiss your bride

Chris bent down and kissed me. Everyone clapped and cheered. As we headed to the reception and we walked into the reception