Synthetic Love

Unexpected

-A Few Days Later-

'Do you have to go Ry-Ry?' I groaned at my boyfriend as he got dressed. He chuckled, shaking his head.
'I'm afraid so Lyssie.' He sat down on the bed beside me, kissing me.
I pouted. 'But why...'
'Stop your bloody pouting or I'll be late.' He joked. I smirked.
'Why would you be late?' I asked him innocently.
He leant down to my ear and whispered. 'Because. I might...do something...probably you...stop trying to seduce me!' He groaned playfully.
'I'm not doing anything!' I protested.
He raised an eyebrow, but kissed me.
'Got to go now love. Love you Lyssie.' I pouted, but let him stand up.
'Bye bye. Love you Ry-Ry.' I waved at him, pouting.
He chuckled, kissing me, before leaving our bedroom.
I sighed. What do I do now?
I got out of bed and put my iPod on the dock and started playing it on shuffle. Not The American Average by Asking Alexandria began to play and I started bopping my head, while texting Nicole, asking her where she and the guys were. I got into the shower and did my business. When I was finished, I dried and straightened my brown hair and began to apply my makeup; concealer and eyeliner.
I checked my phone again, seeing that Nicole had replied; saying that they had decided to go for lunch.
Synthetic Love by Motionless In White began to play when I was making my breakfast and I nodded my head, mouthing the lyrics and tapped my foot to the tune.
I grilled the bacon and sausages and made myself some hot chocolate.
I made a bacon sandwich and put the left over sausages into the fridge for later.
Hatefuck by Motionless In White began to play and I began to sing along.
'I want it dirty
With the lights out
Filthy, vile and obscene
I wanna show what a bitch I can be
Hatefuck!
Hatefuck!'

Another voice joined mine.

'My little hatefuck
My little hatefuck.'
I gasped and turned around to see Ryan behind me, grinning.
'You bastard! You scared the fuckin' shit out of me!' I exclaimed.
He smirked. 'Want you show me what a bitch you can be...' Ryan whispered seductively in my ear.
I bit my lip, smirking.
'Okay then.' I pulled him towards the bedroom.

-A Few Hours Later-

I was sat on the sofa, watching the TV show; Paranormal Witness with Ryan. The show is shit, but some of the stories are hilarious, making us laugh a few times. Some of the stories were pretty good; the rest were like a bad horror movie.
I was sitting on Ryan's lap, curled up in his arms. I sighed in content. Nothing can make this moment any better than it already was.
Ryan pulled something out of his pocket, hiding it from me.
'What's that?' I asked him, trying to pry his clenched fist open.
'Nothing.' He chuckled, pulling it away. I smirked, turning in his arms so I was straddling him and kissed him.
He kissed back immediately and I quickly pulled the object out of his hand, jumping up and out of his lap.
'Hey! No fair!' Ryan pouted.
I looked at it and saw that it was a small black box.
'What is it?' I asked him.
'Why don't you open it and find out?' He smiled knowingly at me.
I raised my eyebrow at him, before opening the box, gasping at the contents.
'Is this...?'
'Yeah...it is. Alyssa...I love you...Will you make me the happiest man alive by marrying me?' He asked. He wasn't even on one knee, but I didn't give a shit. Ryan does his own thing; even if it's untraditional.
I jumped onto his lap, kissing him.
I pulled away. 'Yes Ry-Ry. I will marry you-' He jumped up, holding me bridal-style and swinging me around in circles. I giggled, holding onto his shirt and nuzzling his neck.
'Love you Lyssie. Thank you.'
'What for?' I asked him, stroking his cheek, as he slid the beautiful ring onto my finger when he set me down on the ground again.
'For...ya know; putting up with my shit. I seriously don't understand how you're in love with an asshole like me-'
'I love you Ry-Ry. I love everything about you.'
He scoffed. 'Like what?' He challenged.
'You're funny, sarcastic and...beautiful; inside and out. And you're amazingly talented.' I listed.
He shook his head, smiling fondly.
'I could say the same about you,' He smiled, before adding. 'And you've got an amazing body AND ass, so it's a win-win.'
I raised my eyebrow at him.
'I mean that you're perfect for me and you just happen to have an amazing body and ass, as well as a great personality. And great "birthing hips".' We chuckled at his Dark Shadows reference.
'Shall we make good use of those "birthing hips"?' He asked, scanning over my tight black Slipknot shirt and black skinny jeans. I shrugged.
'Why not? We've already fucked once today; why not fuck again?'

- The Next Day-

Tonight was Chris and Nicole's rehearsal dinner and I was quickly getting ready, as Ryan failed to notify me of what time it started until an hour before. Men. That is all I have to say.
When we finally arrived, we were a few minutes late, but no one seemed to notice, thankfully.
I sat down, Ryan beside me and greeted Ricky, who was sat on my other side. I scolded Ryan as he drank his third glass of champagne.
'Don't worry! I'll be fine!' He slurred slightly. He isn't the best at holding alcohol and I knew that I would have to drive home a drunk Ryan later that night.
Everyone was drinking, with the exception of Chris, Balz, Angelo and me, due to us all being straight-edge.
I was showing off my ring to everyone I saw, proud and excited that I would soon be Alyssa Sitkowski. I also heard Chris and Nicole talking about our relationship; sharing their thoughts on how long our relationship would last. I would be lying if I said I wasn't offended, but they were entitled to their opinion and I just hope that Ryan and I can prove them wrong. I know that others share the same view, but it only make me more determined to make our relationship work.
At the end of the rehearsal dinner, I directed a drunk Ryan over to car, only realising that Ricky needed a lift too, as his girlfriend was unable to attend the rehearsal, so I instructed Ryan to stay where he was; lying curled up on the passenger seat. He honestly looked really adorable, but he would look a bit better if he wasn't drunk.
I walked back inside, putting my arm around Ricky's shoulder and bringing his stumbling form over to Ryan's car. I helped him into the back seat and he laid down, as I climbed into the driver seat and starting the journey to Ricky's house, ignoring Ryan's attempts to get me to "lick his tongue". I scrunched my nose up. Sober Ryan? Fine. Drunk Ryan? Hell no. He has alcohol breath which is nearly as bad as morning breath, so he had little to no chance.
I helped Ricky into his house and left him in his bedroom, before returning to the car.
As soon as I began the drive, Ryan started running his hands over my breasts and trailing his hands up my shirt. I tried my best to ignore him, but I couldn't. As soon as we arrived, I trailed him out of the car and the house, before throwing him onto the bed...

-Two Days Later-

The day had finally come for Chris and Nicole's wedding and everything and everyone was hectic, trying to get everything ready. I had just eaten lunch and had applied my make up and was just about to change out of my casual clothes and into my dress.
I attempted to pull up the zip and was thankful when Ryan walked through the door, dressed in a black suit and his hair was straightened. He looked so handsome.
'Hey love. Need some help?' He chuckled when he noticed my struggles. I nodded.
He stood behind me and ran his cold hands down my bare back, before pulling the zip up.
He smiled at me in the mirror and I mimicked the action. He kissed my shoulder and neck, wrapping his arms around my waist and I leaned my head back against his chest and he kissed me upside down.
'You look beautiful.' He said.
'You look handsome too, Ry-Ry.' I kissed his jaw.
'Is it time?' I asked him.
He nodded. 'Let's go.'
He took my hand and we took our places; I was Maid of Honour and Ryan was one of the Ushers, so we were facing each other.
He winked at me and began to make inappropriate sexual gestures that should not be made in public. I glared at him playfully , shaking my head as Nicole began to walk down the aisle. She looked beautiful. She handed her bouquet to me, before taking her place beside Chris.
Ryan continued making the gestures and I sent him a glare, silently telling him to stop it.
The vows that were said were...very original. Trust Nicole and Chris to go against the traditional vows. Nicole had always told me that she wanted the vows to be unique and different. These vows were VERY unique, so she got her wish.

'Will you support Nicole in everything she does?' The priest asked Chris, which he replied to with a simple "yes".
'Will you promise not to burn food when you cook for her?'
'Yes, I promise.'
'Will you make sure Nicole is taken care of while you're on tour?'
'Yes, I will.'
The priest instructed Nicole to put on Chris' ring and she did.
'Will you let Christopher use your eyeliner and black nail polish, if he runs out?' I chuckled at that one.
She replied with a simple "yes".
'Do you promise to not throw out the sexy gift that Ricky had bought you and Chris for your honeymoon?'
My eyes widened, stifling a laugh, snickering with Ryan at Ricky's "innocent" act.
'Yes.'
'Do you promise to make the sweetest love to Chris tonight?'
Who thought of these vows?!
'Don't have to think twice about it.' She answered.
Chris slipped the ring onto her finger.
'Ladies and gents, I now pronounce to you; Mr and Mrs Chris Cerulli. And you may now kiss your bride.'
Chris leant down and they kissed.
I cheered, walking over to Ryan after handing Nicole back her bouquet.
'Best. Vows. Ever.' Ryan chuckled.
I nodded. 'Trust Chris and Nicole to chose vows like that.' I chuckled. He nodded in agreement, following the crowd to the reception, Ryan's arm wrapped securely around my waist, my head leaning on his shoulder, hoping that Ryan wouldn't get drunk this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading:)
Midnight.Moments
xx