Synthetic Love

The Beginning

I woke up to someone kissing me softly. My eyes fluttered open, before resting on Ryan's chocolate brown eyes.
I smiled tiredly 'That's a nice way to wake up...' I whispered.
He chuckled 'Beats the way I woke up. Your bloody alarm clock needs a better ringtone.'
I shrugged, stretching 'When'd it go off?' I asked him, remembering that I had work today.
'Mmmm about 5 or 10 minutes ago... You don't have work today, do you baby?' He asked, pouting, as I stood up. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me back onto his lap. I groaned playfully.
'I need to go to work...' I said, as he began nibbling on my neck. I struggled to suppress a moan.
He finally stopped, kissing my cheek, before releasing me.
'I'm so glad you agreed to go to Warped with us.' Ryan said, smiling at me in the bathroom mirror, as I brushed my teeth and washed my face.
'Of course! Why would I not want to go on the road with my gorgeous boyfriend and his band mates? Is Chris asking Nicole?' I asked, while applying a thick line of eyeliner around each of my eyes.
He chuckled 'Chris said he would ask her, if I asked you, so she would have her best-female-friend to hang with when she gets sick of us guys.'
'And I wouldn't get sick of yous?' I joked, as he playfully pouted. I chucked, rolling my eyes, before pulling off my nightshirt, spraying deodorant, and replacing it with my work shirt, while Ryan pulled my pj shorts down, kissing my thighs, I stepped away from him, knowing that he was teasing me and wouldn't be able to finish what he wanted to start. I quickly pulled up my black skinny jeans before Ryan could pull a similar stunt. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun, leaving out my side fringe and spraying it with hairspray. I pulled on my black converse, as Ryan handed me a granola bar. I smiled gratefully at him and ate it, as he pulled me up. I was slightly shorter than him, standing at 5''8 against his 5''11 height.
'I have to be there in 35 minutes.' I said, before pulling him in for a kiss that must have lasted longer than we thought, because when I looked at the clock again, I had less than 20 minutes to get to work.
Ryan quickly changed into a pair of black sweats and his black converse, before getting into my car. I, being the nice girlfriend I am, brought my hairbrush to fix his hair, something he had apparently forgotten to do.
When we arrived, Ryan practically begged me to allow him to walk me into Hottopic. I just rolled my eyes and agreed, not being able to resist his puppy-dog pouting.
We walked into the staff room and I signed in. Ryan twirled me around, catching me in a heated kiss, licking my bottom lip, requesting entrance, which I refused.
'Get some A!' I heard someone shout. We pulled away and I rolled my eyes at my best friend. I kissed Ryan goodbye, as he left, muttering something about Chris picking him up. Something shiny caught my eye. I looked down to Nicole's left hand to see a beautiful silver, and what seemed to be, an engagement ring.
'He proposed.' I said, trying to contain the inner girly-girl inside me.
'Yeah.' She smiled.
'My little Nicole is growing up.' I joked, wiping away a fake tear. I know she's older than me, but only by 4 months and she won't let me forget it.
'I put in my two week's notice.' She told me, playing with the silver band on her left ring finger.
'What?! I did too!' I exclaimed, making a mental note to thank Chris for inviting her.
'You're going on Warped Tour too!' She exclaimed.
'Yeah.' I responded, grinning.
'Warped buddies.' I nodded as we fist bumped, before getting to work, stacking and sorting through clothes, making small talk about the wedding and what bands we hoped to see on Warped.
'Does it feel weird to be engaged?' I asked her.
'No, I love him a lot and put up with his crazy shit.' She answered, making us chuckle.
'What colour wedding dress will you wear?' I asked, folding an Asking Alexandria shirt and setting it on top of the others.
'Black.' She answered.
Today seemed to pass quickly, as our shift seemed to be over as soon as it started and we walked back to my car. I drove us to Nicole's parents house.
'Your mom is going to flip.' I told her. Chris' parents adore Nicole, but her parents despise him for some reason.
'Tell me about it.' She muttered.
We entered her house, seeing her parents in the living room. We didn't particularly see eye-to-eye, but I still give a small wave, before following Nicole upstairs.
We entered her room, before stuffing her belongings into 3 suitcases. Someone knocked the door and Nicole's mom entered the room.
'You're leaving?'
'Yeah mom. I'm growing up.' Nicole retorted.
Her eyes flickered to Nicole's engagement ring and her facial expression changed.
'You're getting married to him?' She asked, getting angrier.
I wanted to say something, but decided it would be best to keep my mouth shut.
'Yeah, you're not going to stop me.' Nicole retorted, lifting 2 of the suitcases and shoving her mom out of the way. I lifted the remaining suitcase and followed Nicole down the stairs and outside, putting the suitcases in the car. I walked around to the driver side, opening the door as Nicole's mom grabbed her arm.
'You're making a big mistake.' She hissed.
'No mom, you are because you're letting me go.' Nicole said, before climbing into the passenger seat.
I started the engine and began to drive to Chris' house.
When we arrived, the guys were all standing outside the house. Nicole walked over and hugged Chris, while I walked into Ryan's open arms.
'We’re leaving tonight.' Chris said.
'Are you serious!?' Nicole responded.
'Yeah.' He confirmed.
'The bus should be here within five minutes.' Ryan said, kissing my cheek.
'I brought your bag with all the stuff you packed.' Ryan whispered. I thanked him, hugging him again.
The bus pulled up and we started to bring our bags onto it. The bus was nice; not very big, but it definitely wasn't the smallest that the guys have had.
Everyone began to call dibs on the bunks. I was sharing a bunk with Ryan, as Josh (the tour manager), had the extra bunk. Chris and Nicole went into the back room, while Ricky, Balz, Ryan and I sat on the couch at the front of the bus, while the rest went to their bunks.
One by one, the guys went to bed and eventually my eyes began to close. Ryan lifted me bridal style, and carried me to our bunk, setting me in, before laying beside me. I laid my head on Ryan's chest and just when I was about to fall asleep, I heard loud thumping noises and moans coming from the back room. I groaned, making Ryan chuckle.
'I wanted to sleep so that I could be awake when I'm walking around Warped tomorrow...' I muttered.
'You and me both, love.' He sighed.
'Love you.' I whispered, kissing him gently as the moans and Nicole yelling Chris' name got louder. When we pulled away, I heard him whisper a quick 'I love you too' before handing me one of his earphones, which I gladly took. Good Charlotte began playing, making me smile in content, before falling asleep.

-The Next Morning-

I woke up to Ricky nudging me and Ryan.
'Dude, we need to get our photos taken for our IDs.' He said, smiling when he saw that I had awoken, before gesturing towards Ryan. I nodded.
'Did yous hear Chris and Nicole last night?' Devin snickered. I groaned.
'How could you not? I had to use earphones to get to sleep.' I muttered tiredly, nudging Ryan to wake him up.
When we were all ready (apart from Chris and Nicole), we headed over to the Warped information tent and got our IDs, before walking around and talking to various bands, before we finally bumped into Nicole and Chris.
'You two have fun last night?' Ryan joked, as Nicole's cheeks heated up. Chris grinned, nodding.
'At least some of us had fun last night; I didn't get to sleep until nearly 3 in the morning!' Ricky groaned.
I chuckled, rolling my eyes. I could already tell that this tour was going to be fun, especially with these guys; there's never a dull moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story...thanks for reading:)
Comment/Subscribe/Comment
Midnight.Moments
xx