Synthetic Love

Upset

I was dressed and walked out of the bus. I was wearing my avaitors and my hair was straightened. I haven’t been feeling well for the past few weeks and don’t know why. Chris and I have been planning the wedding which was going to be after Warped which was two months away. We were almost done with planning and I had bridesmaids dresses to get and my wedding dress.

My Aunt Tracy adored Chris and thought he was an amazing guy. I was going shopping for a wedding dress today and the guys already had there tuxes. So, Ricky, Chris’s parents, Alyssa, Aunt Tracy, and Uncle Mark.

“What kind of dress are you looking for?” Tracy asked in the backseat of the car while I was driving.

“Like something that fits my body because I’m so damn short but I’m wearing like five inch heels under it” I said.

“Like a mermaid or fit and flare” She asked.

“yeah” I said.

We arrived at the shop and Ricky was checking out dresses before when even got started. He saw some black dress that was weird and I tried it on which looked like shit. I finally found the one and broke down crying because it hit me I was getting married.

A few hours later I was in a studio with the guys recording Angel Eyes and I was nervous about singing. Chris was reassuring me that I was good at it and honestly I didn’t know if I was or not. Chris got done with his singing and it was my time. I walked in the booth and took a big deep breath and exhaled. I put on the earphones and heard the music start.

“There's something about you,
I can not explain
I just want to know you,
I just want to know your name
It's not what you said,
Not the way you said it
I'm under your spell and I don't regret it

Take my breath,
Baby reach inside my chest,
You can have whatever's left,
Cause baby I'm possessed” I sang.

The music stopped and Chris’s face lit up.

“Wow, girl your voice suits this” said Cambree (ricky’s girl)

“She does” said Chris.

I heard the music start again and started to sing the chorus and the verse. Then, Chris did his screaming. After an hour we heard the final mix and I was shocked to hear my voice because it was amazing. Then, when Chris came in the song that’s when it became a motionless in white song.
“this is amazing” said Alyssa.

“When are we shooting the video” I asked.

“Two days from now” Chris said.

Chris and I threw around ideas for the music video like a maquesrade ball where we meet each other and somewhat of a love scene. Then, finally he kills me but I’m still alive in the end.

Alyssa and I were going to go out to eat because the guys were going to do an interview. We headed to nearest restaurant and got a table.

“So, how is your relationship going?” I asked.

Chris told me about Allie and Ryan and I felt sorry for Alyssa. She would never know he told me and Chris usually told me because he can trust me.

“Ryan is spending more time with Allie than me” She said.

“Is something going with them I’ve noticed it to” I responded.

“I don’t say anything because it will end in an argument” She said.

“That’s not the way a relationship is supposed to be a relationship is supposed to be like where you hardly fight and argue and you listen to each other.” I said then taking a sip of beer.

I hardly ever drink but today I wanted a beer.

“What do I do?” She asked.

“I don’t know Ryan can snap easily over something” I responded.

“Yeah, I can try to talk to him” She said.

“That’s the best thing to do” I said.

We talked a little more and then ate. We were walking back to warped and I heard my phone go off. I answered it and regretted it.

“Hello” I said.

“Hey Nicole its Daniel” said my brother.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Dad died” he said.

“What?! How!” I asked then started to cry.

“Car accident” He said while trying not to cry.

“When did happen?” I asked.

“Earlier this morning” He said.

“When should I come” I responded.

“Tonight or tomorrow” He said.

“Okay I’ll see you soon” I said then hanging up.

I put my sunglasses on and ran back to the bus. I went into the back room and started to cry. My Dad was dead and there was nothing I could do. I never said goodbye and he told me he was proud of me leaving to grow up and get married and start a family. I took off my sunglasses and start packing my bag. I heard a knock on the door and then the door opened it was a concerned Chris.

I hugged him and started to cry when he closed the door.

“What happened?” He asked.

“My Dad died” I said sobbing.

“You’re leaving today” He asked.

I nodded and he started rubbing my back. I was going to crazy I had a feeling and my life was going to start crumbling before my very eyes. Chris packed him a bag and he was going with me. I needed someone strong with me to get me through this because I don’t know if I will make it. My dad was my hero and someone I looked up to when I was growing up.

I dreaded this day because it was when everyone would judge me because of my tattoos and piercings or because of Chris. Everyone in my family except for two or three didn’t like me. My cousins especially and my brother loved me. Daniel was in a band to and he wasn’t on Warped this year because he was a new dad.

Chris and I were ready to head to the airport and it was a good thing we had two weeks off from Warped. I needed to think things out before I needed up losing my mind.