Synthetic Love

I Hate Watching my World Fall Apart, Especially When I Can't Stop It

A Few days Later

We soon found out that Nicole and Chris had left to go to Nicole's dad's funeral and I felt really bad. I would have went with her, had I have known her reason to leave so suddenly.
Ryan stroked my cheek, as we lay in his bunk. My head was on his chest and we were talking.
'Ry-Ry...promise we won't fight anymore...' I whispered, looking up at him.
He sighed, kissing me slowly.
'I can't promise that we'll never fight again...but... I can spend less time with Allie and more time with you, if you want...' He whispered, kissing me again. I smiled slightly, nodding.
'I love you...so so much...' He whispered.
'Mmm love you too.' I said, nuzzling his neck, before beginning to kiss and nibble it.
He tried to contain the moan that was threatening to escape, making me smirk.
He pushed my head closer to his neck, as he turned his head to the side, to give me more room.
He finally let out a moan.
'Would you two shut up? Trying to sleep here! And no fucking; we heard you the other day, unfortunately...' Devin groaned.
Ryan smirked at me, before pushing me down, kissing me, his hands travelling all over my body, making me let out a small groan, making his smirk grow.
Devin ripped the curtains open.
'Guys...please...if you must, go into the back room. And keep quiet!' He whisper-shouted.
Ryan grinned, before lifting me out of the bunk and carrying me to the back room...

The Next Morning

When we woke up the next morning, Ryan was still asleep by my side. I smiled, snuggling into his side, nuzzling his neck.
'Morning, Love.' Ryan kissed my hair.
'Mornin'.' I kissed him slowly, before quickly getting changed.
Ryan watched me, like the pervert he is, with a smirk on his face.
'Stop staring.' I muttered, brushing my hair.
He stood up, quickly pulling up his skinny jeans and plain black shirt.
'I can't help it; you're my girlfriend. And you're beautiful.' He stole the hairbrush, after giving me a kiss.
I shook my head, walking towards the couch at the front of the bus.
'Dude, can you be a bit quieter next time? All I heard was loud thumping noises while I was trying to sleep. And thanks for being quiet Lyss.' Ricky said sarcastically, patting my shoulder.
I rolled my eyes, lifting a brioche out of the cupboard, before sitting on Ryan's lap.
'I got a text from Chris this morning; him and Nicole are away house hunting today, then shooting the video for Angel Eyes.' Ricky told us, setting his phone on the table, as Ryan started kissing and licking the hickies he had left on my neck last night.
Balz groaned 'No more fucking you two! Seriously!'
I shook my head, before joining Devin, who was watching Chris' copy of the original Halloween.

Later that day

Ryan showed me a picture he had just received from Chris of his and Nicole's new house and it was beautiful. He then showed me a picture that Nicole had posted of her and Chris in their new bathroom. One thing stood out to me; the gold band around Nicole's left ring finger. Had she and Chris got married while they were away? I couldn't help but feel slightly hurt at the idea that my best friends may have got married without telling me.
Ryan kissed my cheek, knowing what I was thinking.
'It's alright, Love. Let's go see a movie.' He whispered in my ear as we hugged.
I nodded, as he grabbed my hand and we walked to the movies.
We watched Insidious 2. It wasn't as good as the first one, but it was better than some movies we had seen.

The Next Day

I woke up to see Chris' face right in front of mine, making me jump, as Ryan laughed under me. I glared at them.
'Why the fuck did you feel the need to scare the shit out of me, first thing in the morning?' I asked Chris.
He shrugged, chuckling.
'Your scared face is adorable.' Ryan kissed my cheek.
'Where's Nicole?' I asked him.
'At our new house. I was wondering if you would like to go out for lunch with me?' He said, resting his arms on the edge of the bunk.
'You like to take me out for lunch, don't ya?' I chuckled.
'Yeah...don't be getting any ideas of stealing my girlfriend.' Ryan joked, wrapping his arms around my waist, holding me close to him.
Chris chuckled, pretending to try and carry me away from Ryan, who held me tighter.
When both guys let me go, I got ready, before going out with Chris.
We went to a small café in the area and Chris told me that he and Nicole had got married in Vegas, which explained the gold band on Nicole's finger.
When we returned, Ryan was lying on the couch with Balz, sleeping, while Ricky was watching some movie with a dumb blonde bitch being murdered.
'We're going out tonight, aren't we?' I asked Ricky quietly, sitting beside him.
He nodded, still concentrating on the movie.
'What'ya watching?' I asked.
'The new Friday the Thirteenth.' He answered.
I nodded, before watching it with him.

When we arrived at the restaurant, we were a few minutes late, due to Devin taking so long to put on his make up.
Thankfully, Chris and Nicole hadn't arrived yet. After 15 minutes, they still hadn't arrived and Ricky and Ryan were sick of waiting.
I held Ryan's hand, trying to get him to calm down.
'You guys are late.' I looked up, seeing Chris and Nicole holding hands.
'And?' Nicole responded.
'You're a bitch today.' Ryan said, sticking up for Ricky, who had shrank into his seat slightly. My eyes widened and I smacked his knee lightly.
'I'm not the one who talked shit about me behind my back and tried to get another girl on the Fearless Friends tour last year.' She snapped, smiling. I bit my lip, trying to hide my irritation at her comment.
Ryan glared at her and just smirked back. I took a deep breath, trying to calm down, as Ryan pulled me in for a hug and he kissed my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading:)
Comment/Subscribe/Recommend
Midnight.Moments
xx