Synthetic Love

PLanning

I was at the house and Alyssa was coming over. She was needing someone to talk to and wanted me. I heard the doorbell and walked down the stairs. I opened the door letting her in my home and was shocked about how nice it was.

I sat down on the couch in the living room and Alyssa sat across from me.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“We’re still fighting and I feel like we’re going to break up” She said wiping some tears away.

“Is it still the Allie thing?” I asked.

She nodded.

“You guys need to go on vacation and set some rules in the relationship of you guys are talking about taking the relationship to the next level.” I said.

“A vacation does sound nice” She said.

“Go on one. You need it because you’ve been under a lot of stress lately dealing with everything” I said.

We heard the front door open and Chris walked in.

“What am I missing?” He asked.
“She needs to go on vacation with Ryan” I said.

“Yeah, you guys need to” He said agreeing.

We hugged her and she left. We heard the door shut and Chris went to go take a shower. I was thinking about pursuing a music career because I’ve always wanted to. I was flipping through the notebook I had with lyrics in it.

“Wow, you have a lot of stuff wrote” Chris said behind me.

I jumped because he scared the shit out of me.

“You scared me” I said.

He started laughing and I playfully slapped him.

“You want to do music?” He asked.

“Yeah, I think I would do well” I said.

“Me too” He said.

“My uncle has a studio and I called him today. He’s going to help record an album and try to get me signed.” I said.

“Am I going?” Chris asked.

“No” I said.

He pouted and I kissed him.

Studio

I was throwing around ideas and was wanting to be sexy. We decided to record four songs and send it to an agent he knew. He liked them and was going to send it to some record labels. I hugged my uncle thanking him and was going to head home.

I arrived home and was heading up the stairs. Chris was taking a nap and I decided to take a shower. I got dressed in some comfy clothes and was heading to my office. I was working with a lot people and wanting to do a lot of stuff. Alyssa was on vacation according to Instagram and I was happy for her.

I was being myself and was hosting the Kerrang Awards. I was nervous for it and Austin Carlile was my co-host. We were texting each other and about if we would be matching or not which we were. I was going to be wearing a black lace dress with an insanely high silt and my makeup done elegantly. The awards were in two days and Austin was trying to remember some of his lines. I had mine down and he was shocked that I did.

Motionless were up for four awards I think and hopefully they will win one. I was going to be a good host in my mind but that could change because of many things. I found every flaw I had and hated when I judged myself over it. I’m not perfect I’m human.

Chris was getting some tour stuff looked over and I was getting the hosting stuff checked over. I felt like I was ready to have kids. I felt like I was going to be in a perfect place after my wedding to have kids like timing and etc. Chris was wanting to start a family and mom was trash talking about him every day when she left a voicemail. I was so done with her and she was trying to get me away from him.

That wasn’t going to happen and Alyssa said ‘don’t worry about her she’s wanting you to not be happy’. I listened to that and Chris’s family adores me with all their love. I was so in love which I was probably drunk on love. I was doing photo shoots and having the time of my life.

I was going to live it up and not regret anything.